Page 37 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast

O_o I think there's some fact checking that needed to happen with this article. Jean never shattered Emma. Someone didn't finish Murder at the Mansion.

I would love if more artists drew emma wearing Mugler inspired pieces tbh

Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

I got the X-Force vol 3 TPB which includes the Hellfire Gala issues of X-Force and Wolverine; I really love this event. If anything, it feels DIFFERENT. It really is a moment for Emma. One of the moments I liked was her conversation with Beast in Wolverine. I really enjoyed their past friendship but still felt that scene was well written. Though I still have complaints on the fall out with Christian.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Spectacular Member

Y’all think they’re gonna kill Emma and Iceman in the new Marauders issue and need them to be resurrected? Dugan specifically said they “started to die” in space but I thought Iceman didn’t need to breathe and Emma’s diamond form is what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychicHobo View Post
    Y’all think they’re gonna kill Emma and Iceman in the new Marauders issue and need them to be resurrected? Dugan specifically said they “started to die” in space but I thought Iceman didn’t need to breathe and Emma’s diamond form is what it is.
    I mean obviously they'll be back so it doesn't matter. I think Emma, Iceman, and Shadowcat could survive though.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    I mean obviously they'll be back so it doesn't matter. I think Emma, Iceman, and Shadowcat could survive though.
    Shadowcat’s for sure dead cause they established she still needs to breathe while phasing, regardless of the bullet thing. I was just thinking maybe the resurrected are gonna have to go rescue Emma and iceman considering they’d be stranded in space.

Do mutants still get a slight power boost after being resurrected still? Or did i make that thing up in my head?

But i can see Emma definitely surviving, she doesnt need any sustenance while in her diamond form and im pretty sure Iceman could survive as well.
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    Do mutants still get a slight power boost after being resurrected still? Or did i make that thing up in my head?

But i can see Emma definitely surviving, she doesnt need any sustenance while in her diamond form and im pretty sure Iceman could survive as well.
    I think so, Kurt (according to Pixie) can ‘port “crazy far” since his resurrection.

Shadowcat’s for sure dead cause they established she still needs to breathe while phasing, regardless of the bullet thing. I was just thinking maybe the resurrected are gonna have to go rescue Emma and iceman considering they’d be stranded in space.
    Shadowcat phased a bullet the size of a planet in space for months in at the end of Whedon's Astonishing run.

Spectacular Member

Yes I agree she should live but in that very same issue of Marauders, that space pirate took her out via her need to breathe. So I’m assuming the writer is gonna go with what he wrote rather than to take Whedon’s bullet feat into consideration.

Yes I agree she should live but in that very same issue of Marauders, that space pirate took her out via her need to breathe. So I’m assuming the writer is gonna go with what he wrote rather than to take Whedon’s bullet feat into consideration.
    It wasn't really Whedon's feat as such, at the end of his run Kitty and the bullet disappeared and her status was not made clear. The logical assumption was that she had died.

It was Fraction that later brought her back and had her being alive the whole time. Did not really make much sense (nor did Magneto bringing the bullet back over multiple light years in that short a time), but I guess he/they just wanted her back then, and the details were not that important as long as it got done.

I’m nothing if not graceful. Congratulations Emma fans on having her acknowledged by Percy as an Omega-level telepath.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Ugh!...now that HiX-Man is officially leaving, are they back to handing out OL status like it's Halloween candy?
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    I’m nothing if not graceful. Congratulations Emma fans on having her acknowledged by Percy as an Omega-level telepath.

I believe it. If Emma was an omega level telpath she would not want it known. But this also makes me less likely to get percy stuff as he moves into the future as i'm just not here for more confusion on this matter, i will never forget first hearing omega level telepath with psylocke. Still don't believe it.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/