Page 39 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Yes and No. No.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    Does Emma actually appear in this weeks Wolverine and does it address Christian? Did Solem attack him? Scans anyone? lol
    Here you go, this was the only Christian reference I saw in the issue.

wolverine.jpg

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Keyotheseasons View Post

Just some more photoshop fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by myownlittleusername View Post
    That's pretty good!

Who's the model?
    Looks like Charlize Theron...

Quote Originally Posted by myownlittleusername View Post
    Here you go, this was the only Christian reference I saw in the issue.

wolverine.jpg
    Thank you! I hope there is a actual plot here.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Astonishing Member

Thank you! I hope there is a actual plot here.
    I really wouldn't get my hopes up lol just based on how this plotline unfolded I wouldn't expect any meaningful interactions between Emma and Christian.

A Arraki pirate knocked out Christian and stole the logic crystals to give them to the Russians. Solemn stole them first for his own personal gain. Christian was pretty much just an innocent bystander.

It's Charlize Theron.

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    I really wouldn't get my hopes up lol just based on how this plotline unfolded I wouldn't expect any meaningful interactions between Emma and Christian.

A Arraki pirate knocked out Christian and stole the logic crystals to give them to the Russians. Solemn stole them first for his own personal gain. Christian was pretty much just an innocent bystander.
    I figure which is why I didn't get the book. I was so excited to see Christian pop up in a book out of Marauders.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

I know it’s probably unlikely but i would love to see emma using like a telepathic fencing sword or something, i wish she carried her fencing skills over to how she fights.

Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Astonishing Member

I'm surprised people aren't making more of a buzz about Emma in Inferno. Seems to really bode well for her character.

I'm surprised people aren't making more of a buzz about Emma in Inferno. Seems to really bode well for her character.
    Ive seen a lot of people loving that first page on twitter, it really does seem like Emma is coming into power after Inferno and I am truly loving that for her tbh. I think im just way more excited for issue 2, it seems like this is where we’ll learn more about what Emmas planning. I also hope we learn about that box she got from that secret city in the xmen issue of the HFG

Last edited by Diammandis; 10-01-2021 at 09:22 AM.
    She's A Lifebringer

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I love that she's been silently "watching" the proceedings since inception and gauging when and how to make her moves. She clearly knows a lot more than she's let on. Which is very Emma, and I'm here for it.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

The beginning of "Inhumans vs X-Men" also looked quite promising at the time. Appearances can be deceiving though.

deleted post
    She's A Lifebringer

I believe Hickman wanted Emma for New Avengers years ago but had to use Beast because Bendis had claims on her to do nothing/writer her poorly in Uncanny. Between the Marauders, the Hellfire Gala, being on the QC, her name drop in Hellions, and appearances in Wolverine and many X-titles, her Cyclops reactions, her hinted marriage to Tony Stark it seems like we are building to the Age of Emma Frost. Move over Wolverine there is a new face of mutantdom!

I believe Hickman wanted Emma for New Avengers years ago but had to use Beast because Bendis had claims on her to do nothing/writer her poorly in Uncanny. Between the Marauders, the Hellfire Gala, being on the QC, her name drop in Hellions, and appearances in Wolverine and many X-titles, her Cyclops reactions, her hinted marriage to Tony Stark it seems like we are building to the Age of Emma Frost. Move over Wolverine there is a new face of mutantdom!
    Wait, is this still a thing? I thought this was hard core dropped. Especially after their last interaction in the Trial