Page 9 of 51 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

To switch gears - I will say, I have personally enjoyed Emma as a villain. I loved the Hellfire Club. I loved her team of Hellions. (I was angry when the Hellions were needlessly killed....)

I enjoyed Generation X, because Emma was a part of it - but she felt off there.

I'm not a fan of her and Scott together - BUT - I am VERY happy for the fans that she now has because she's gotten so much time to shine in the X-Men books. It's difficult for villains to ever truly get a lot of development.

So while I am not a fan of Emma on the side of "heroes" - I am happy for all of you who have found a character to so deeply care for.

Apologies for raining on the parade previously!

All hail the Queen!
    Need Comics? Consider using my Affiliate link - helps keep my Podcast ad free!
    https://www.mycomicshop.com/?AffID=1055159P01
    Check out the Comic Relief Podcast! - The podcast all about comics!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I will just die! if Emma appears in a different dress on every page of the HF Gala issue.
    *Similar to how Maddie's dress was changing from page to page in the prologue issue of Inferno...for a different reason, of course.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I will just die! if Emma appears in a different dress on every page of the HF Gala issue.
    *Similar to how Maddie's dress was changing from page to page in the prologue issue of Inferno...for a different reason, of course.
    wait are there rumors saying that shes in a different dress every page for the event?? Omg that would be too sickening to see, even if thats not the case I know Dauterman will do something amazing
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

No. No rumours...other than Jumbo Carnation asking her how many outfit changes she would require in Marauders 17. Just more wishful thinking on my part.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    wait are there rumors saying that shes in a different dress every page for the event?? Omg that would be too sickening to see, even if thats not the case I know Dauterman will do something amazing
    I know some of the x-office writers and artists are starting to hype up the Hellfire Gala and saying we are all going to be astonished by the outfits. A lot hints that Emma Frost is going to be spectacular at the Gala.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I know some of the x-office writers and artists are starting to hype up the Hellfire Gala and saying we are all going to be astonished by the outfits. A lot hints that Emma Frost is going to be spectacular at the Gala.
    I would expect nothing less.

watching Wandavision... I think the writers have been following Emma... Jean going through/ smashing through Emma´s memories and Astrid and Emma are clearly there.

Primum vivere deindre philosophare

Omega Level Member WhitePhoenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    watching Wandavision... I think the writers have been following Emma... Jean going through/ smashing through Emma´s memories and Astrid and Emma are clearly there.

Didn’t get any Emma from those scenes with Wanda and Agatha.

And it’s here!!! Makes sense our queen would go full out diva and don not one but Three looks!!!! I’m getting a lot of early Lady GaGa vibes. Ain’t no one out-doing mother!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Project Initiative Cascada; 03-16-2021 at 11:30 AM.
    Emma Frost, Rogue, Felicia Hardy, Helena Bertinelli, Allison Blaire, Barbara Gordon, Monica Rambeau, Carol Danvers, Illyana Rasputin, Ororo Munroe, Harleen Quinzel, Lorna Dane, Irene Adler, Kate Kane, Rachel Grey Summers, Jean Grey, Diana Prince, Barbara Ann Minerva, Donna Troy, Jennifer Walters, Gwen Stacy, Wanda Maximoff = PERFECTION!

Emma Frost, Rogue, Felicia Hardy, Helena Bertinelli, Allison Blaire, Barbara Gordon, Monica Rambeau, Carol Danvers, Illyana Rasputin, Ororo Munroe, Harleen Quinzel, Lorna Dane, Irene Adler, Kate Kane, Rachel Grey Summers, Jean Grey, Diana Prince, Barbara Ann Minerva, Donna Troy, Jennifer Walters, Gwen Stacy, Wanda Maximoff = PERFECTION!

YesyesOMGODDESSQUEENYESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

Emma definitely has some of my favorite looks like Russel really didnt miss with her looks at all
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Emma’s Hellfire Gala looks are SUPREME. The resident mutant fashion icon of Krakoa, we LOVE to see it!

Mighty Member

Yes to all 3 looks, but especially the diamond form with diamond strands. That’s a show stopper... no.. that’s a world stopper.

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

Mama is serving!!!
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account