Page 46 of 51 FirstFirst ... 36424344454647484950 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    Inferno 2 spoilers
    spoilers:
    i am enjoying how all throughout these first two issues Emma has been paralleled to Xavier in his appearances in HoxPox, its obviously intentional and it leads credence to the theory of Emma leading Krakoa once its over if shes basically following a similar path
    end of spoilers
    I'm not sure if that's the actual endgame, but I think that this whole thing puts Emma in a wildcard position, which I like. If Emma is going to be place in this type of story, is better to not be too clear on what she will do.

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    I'm not sure if that's the actual endgame, but I think that this whole thing puts Emma in a wildcard position, which I like. If Emma is going to be place in this type of story, is better to not be too clear on what she will do.
    spoilers:
    She definitely is in a very interesting position shes neither siding with Moira, Charles and Erik and shes not siding with Raven and Destiny either. Going forward she definitely is going to make choices that will be for the betterment of Krakoa whether those choices come from any of those two parties.
    end of spoilers
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

I love the fact that Emma treats the entire Louvre as her personal office. EVERYBODY, GET OUT!!
    Mutant and Proud!

Spectacular Member

Absolutely ADORE the parallel panels between Charles in HOX #1 and Emma in Inferno #2. Really gives the implication that Emma might be taking over

Quote Originally Posted by PsychicHobo View Post
    Absolutely ADORE the parallel panels between Charles in HOX #1 and Emma in Inferno #2. Really gives the implication that Emma might be taking over
    I literally clapped and yelled out when I saw that. Those Moira timelines be putting telepaths through hell!
    Mutant and Proud!

Quote Originally Posted by PsychicHobo View Post
    Why would it imply that?

It's not as if Xavier is now the ruler of Krakoa or anything, as this issue made quite clear. He's not even the only one handling resurrections anymore.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

At this stage...will there even be a QC to Queen over, when Inferno comes to a close?
    We know Emma is going to be doing something high-profile in 2022 but...what that is, I can't even begin to guess.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    At this stage...will there even be a QC to Queen over, when Inferno comes to a close?
    We know Emma is going to be doing something high-profile in 2022 but...what that is, I can't even begin to guess.
    I imagine she'll have a high position in whatever form of goverment Krakoa has after Inferno or branch out to do her own thing now that she has the intel.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I think the QC has showed its flaws and limitations. I hope we have some different form of political representation in Krakoa after Inferno.

Fantastic Member

If Emma becomes "President" ohhhh the salt.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ermac View Post
    I think the QC has showed its flaws and limitations. I hope we have some different form of political representation in Krakoa after Inferno.
    I hope so too.

The QC can still exist in some form (one member from each Season, perhaps) as a separate entity but the actual Governance would have to be reformed going forward if the dream of mutant existence, not just survival, in the world is to be realised.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by OmegaStorm87 View Post
    If Emma becomes "President" ohhhh the salt.
    She can only be president if the system is democratic. Magneto and Xavier are the leaders of Krakoa's creation. Well, I would like Emma to tell the truth, so Xavier and Magneto would back off. If not, everything will continue in the system of lies, where few know the truth... And in the end, they will be like humans

Emma will be winning everything after this "era" end.

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

She definitely will stay as one if not the main Krakoa´s leader after this and yes, her and Storm because she has Arakko, the QC may not survive inferno. I would also love for Destiny to stay.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    She definitely will stay as one if not the main Krakoa´s leader after this and yes, her and Storm because she has Arakko, the QC may not survive inferno. I would also love for Destiny to stay.
    There's no way Destiny doesn't stay in power in some fashion, even if it is forming a group opposing Krakoa.