Page 8 of 51 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    Like at the end of the day you can debate Emmas role or whatever but i really just dont see Charles and Erik trying to harm Emma or take her out, it just doesnt seem like a plausible outcome for whatever is going on
    And once again I'd like to remind we're talking about the guy that mindwiped Cyclops because the latter was sad (and he look bad) and a guy that spent some issues trying to kill Emma for something she wasn't even involved in anymore less than 3 years ago. Not to mention Moira it's been at it for thousands of years and thinks it's her last chance. Mindwipe Emma, even kill her off (considering they can resurrect her later, without the memory), it's very much in character.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

And on that note...
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Screen Rant's theory about how WandaVision's Dottie is actually Emma Frost.

https://screenrant.com/wandavision-d...ntrol-villain/

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

It Was Mama After All

Just kidding
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

I thought this was a cute Storm/Emma scene from the backup in BP23 so figured i'd share. stormemma.jpg
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I thought this was a cute Storm/Emma scene from the backup in BP23 so figured i'd share. stormemma.jpg
    Ive come to really love their relationship in HoX, they have really come such a long way and its so nice to see
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Ive come to really love their relationship in HoX, they have really come such a long way and its so nice to see
    Me too. in real life i've never been able to stay mad at someone for longer than a day even going so far as to fake it sometimes. lol. so grudges in comics and stuff never really made too much sense to me. They need a girls night out before Storm heads to space. Her, Kate, and Storm.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Absolutely.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

It was nice to read Emma (future Emma) in Captain Marvel. She keeps on having a keen relationship with Jeff, the land shark... I hope Jeff leaves Deadpool and comes to Krakoa to live with Emma soon. They will both benefit.
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

I am surprised Emma has as many fans as she does. Especially with the sensitivity these days...

People seem to forget or forgive - that Emma took possession of Storm's body, thought her own body had died - and is eluded to have had sex with Shaw, while still controlling Storm's body.
    Need Comics? Consider using my Affiliate link - helps keep my Podcast ad free!
    https://www.mycomicshop.com/?AffID=1055159P01
    Check out the Comic Relief Podcast! - The podcast all about comics!

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    It was nice to read Emma (future Emma) in Captain Marvel. She keeps on having a keen relationship with Jeff, the land shark... I hope Jeff leaves Deadpool and comes to Krakoa to live with Emma soon. They will both benefit.
    Would love Jeff The shark to come live with Emma

Quote Originally Posted by Adam-X View Post
    I am surprised Emma has as many fans as she does. Especially with the sensitivity these days...

People seem to forget or forgive - that Emma took possession of Storm's body, thought her own body had died - and is eluded to have had sex with Shaw, while still controlling Storm's body.
    And...?
    You do know this is fiction, right?
    These characters and stories are created primarily for entertainment. But with the real-life characteristic of being able to grow and change and be someone/something better than when they started.
    If Storm could see beyond Emma's past and acknowledge that she is a different woman now, who is me?
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 02-26-2021 at 04:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam-X View Post

Oh brother...
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    And...?
    You do know this is fiction, right?
    Oh, I know it's fictional characters.

EDIT - Ya know - this is an appreciation thread - forgive my negativity.
    Need Comics? Consider using my Affiliate link - helps keep my Podcast ad free!
    https://www.mycomicshop.com/?AffID=1055159P01
    Check out the Comic Relief Podcast! - The podcast all about comics!

Let's go have some of Emma's favourite champagne at the GL, Dia...no need to get all caught up and side tracked from appreciating our Queen.