Page 24 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Agreed, Emma should be like Wasp, frequently switching up her look.

Quote Originally Posted by davetvs View Post
    Agreed, Emma should be like Wasp, frequently switching up her look.
    Yeah and thats one thing im glad the writers/artists have kept their word on because so far Emma has been having different looks in almost every issue and book she appears in
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

According to the comic con panel, it sounds like Emma is reeeeally going to go through it in the near future -- specifically while in space. I hope that Duggan & company have fostered enough good will with the fandom thus far that said fandom doesn't lose their collective **** when things don't go well for her. Its all in the interest of fun storytelling.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    According to the comic con panel, it sounds like Emma is reeeeally going to go through it in the near future -- specifically while in space. I hope that Duggan & company have fostered enough good will with the fandom thus far that said fandom doesn't lose their collective **** when things don't go well for her. Its all in the interest of fun storytelling.
    Im kinda wondering if Emma goes face to face with her past around issue 25 of Marauders, if so then it’s probably going to be an interesting arc for her and hopefully we get some cool new visuals/feats of her powers. Also this could be a nice way to flesh out Emma more across the wider MU especially if the person from her past has to do with when she worked for; Marauders spoilers spoilers:
    Mr. fisk
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Diammandis; 07-26-2021 at 06:39 AM.
    She's A Lifebringer

why do you say so?
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

I think after IvX/death of x I'm inmune to anything they throw at me.

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    I think after IvX/death of x I'm inmune to anything they throw at me.
    Honestly, it’s the lowest barbIve seen so far of Emma’s character assassination. I hate that era of X-Men.

That being said, I am excited for what Emma has going. Duggan has done incredible with her so far.

Quote Originally Posted by PyroFN View Post
    Honestly, it’s the lowest barbIve seen so far of Emma’s character assassination. I hate that era of X-Men.

That being said, I am excited for what Emma has going. Duggan has done incredible with her so far.
    yea there's not going to be anything worst then "I am crrrraaazy cause my ex boyfriend diiiied muahahahaha"

I trust Duggan enough at this point to see through whatever he does.

On the contrary, so far everything in Marauders have been far too easy, and you've never felt that the protagonists where being challenged, either by the villains or other forces.

So this sounds promising to me, even though I doubt it will be actually be delivered on page.

Wolverine spoilers spoilers:
    so turns out Christian didnt die he seems to be in a coma I believe, which i guess makes sense because if he were to have died they could just resurrect him and then they could identify the person who attacked him like that.
    end of spoilers
    She's A Lifebringer

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    Wolverine spoilers spoilers:
    so turns out Christian didnt die he seems to be in a coma I believe, which i guess makes sense because if he were to have died they could just resurrect him and then they could identify the person who attacked him like that.
    end of spoilers
    Does this lead to a further story?
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    Does this lead to a further story?
    This whole arc in Wolverine is dedicated to this plot point. Wolverine is tasked by xforce and emma to figure out who was the person responsible for setting the Marauder on fire as well as who assaulted Christian.
    She's A Lifebringer

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by myownlittleusername View Post
    On the contrary, so far everything in Marauders have been far too easy, and you've never felt that the protagonists where being challenged, either by the villains or other forces.

So this sounds promising to me, even though I doubt it will be actually be delivered on page.
    Yeah, it feels more like a flex book which was cool for the first 2 arcs but I want to see a competent opposition.
    The book is still nice imo, just needs better antagonists.

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    This whole arc in Wolverine is dedicated to this plot point. Wolverine is tasked by xforce and emma to figure out who was the person responsible for setting the Marauder on fire as well as who assaulted Christian.
    I was hoping we would get more Christian with Storm out of the book and the Marauders going to space. I hope he isn't in a coma for it all. Does Iceman react at all in Wolverine?
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    I was hoping we would get more Christian with Storm out of the book and the Marauders going to space. I hope he isn't in a coma for it all. Does Iceman react at all in Wolverine?
    no the only person to react to what happened is Emma and that was only for one page, Iceman would probably react in the pages of Marauders
    She's A Lifebringer