Page 18 of 51 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim Rosenhart View Post
    Okay, so... I'm brand new here, and I wanted to comment on this thread because apparently Emma literally connected everyone at the gala's minds to Iceman on Mars. And if that isn't a powerful range feat, I don't know what is.
    Ironically, enough Xavier made telepathically contact with Storm from Earth to Mars while with Emma on Mykines.

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim Rosenhart View Post
    Okay, so... I'm brand new here, and I wanted to comment on this thread because apparently Emma literally connected everyone at the gala's minds to Iceman on Mars. And if that isn't a powerful range feat, I don't know what is.
    I caught that too, the others were preoccupied doing other stuff and the X-Men issue showed Emma connecting everyone. Although it should be noted that Xavier has intercepted Kitty's psychic cries from the Shiar side of the universe. But it is a nice feat

Yes. Emma can reach Mars but Jean (+Monet) could barely reach and only to Charles and the Cuckoos from Mercury's órbit? Inconsistente...
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    I caught that too, the others were preoccupied doing other stuff and the X-Men issue showed Emma connecting everyone. Although it should be noted that Xavier has intercepted Kitty's psychic cries from the Shiar side of the universe. But it is a nice feat
    Emma wasnt able to connect to everyone. Maybe everyone in the room but Hellions showed that Kwannon had to connect to her and then she is the one that broadcast it to the rest of the Hellions

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Emma wasnt able to connect to everyone. Maybe everyone in the room but Hellions showed that Kwannon had to connect to her and then she is the one that broadcast it to the rest of the Hellions
    I think Emma connected everyone who was on the Hellfire Gala guest list. The Hellions weren't invited and had already left the Gala. I don't think it was that she could not connect them. She just didn't care to, since this was supposed to be for guests of the Hellfire Gala.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    They weren't invited. They also left the party and Kwannon connected the Hellions into Emmas broadcast

Wolverine 13 Spoilers below
    spoilers:
    does anyone else think that it was Mystique who killed Christian? I mean it would make sense as shes the one that disguised herself as Emma to order the Logic Diamonds so it wouldnt be surprising that she finds herself a way to get them back to her possession.
    end of spoilers
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    Wolverine 13 Spoilers below
    spoilers:
    does anyone else think that it was Mystique who killed Christian? I mean it would make sense as shes the one that disguised herself as Emma to order the Logic Diamonds so it wouldnt be surprising that she finds herself a way to get them back to her possession.
    end of spoilers
    I'm sorry. I missed the part where ___ was murdered. Can I get spoilers?
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    I'm sorry. I missed the part where ___ was murdered. Can I get spoilers?
    spoilers:
    in wolverine #13 Christian is killed and thrown off the Marauder while on his way to deliver the shiar logic diamonds to the cradles on krakoa on behalf of Emma, the boat is then found off the coast of madripoor burning.
    end of spoilers
    She's A Lifebringer

spoilers:
    in wolverine #13 Christian is killed and thrown off the Marauder while on his way to deliver the shiar logic diamonds to the cradles on krakoa on behalf of Emma, the boat is then found off the coast of madripoor burning.
    end of spoilers
    WTF!!!!

Does Emma or Bobby react?
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

WTF!!!!

Does Emma or Bobby react?
    spoilers:
    Emma is unaware of Christians fate and Bobby has no clue, the only ones aware of the ship burning right now are Sage, beast and Emma.
    end of spoilers
    She's A Lifebringer

spoilers:
    Emma is unaware of Christians fate and Bobby has no clue, the only ones aware of the ship burning right now are Sage, beast and Emma.
    end of spoilers
    I'm like the only Christian fan but this is the news of the Gala for me!

Emma goes to Space!

Primum vivere deindre philosophare

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    Emma goes to Space!

I assume Shaw has been resurrected since he is up walking and what not. Excited to see Emma in space, which is rare. I hope Christian starts playing a role. If this is a more Hellfire book now then I hope so.

I assume Shaw has been resurrected since he is up walking and what not. Excited to see Emma in space, which is rare. I hope Christian starts playing a role. If this is a more Hellfire book now then I hope so.
    It just makes so much sense for Emma and crew to head to space since someone will now need to handle the galatic black market for sol currency which is the new metal.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/