Page 45 of 51 FirstFirst ... 35414243444546474849 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    So he's saying the Cuckoo's helped Emma, Jean, Xavier and Kid Omega do their global and interplanetary feats.
    The Cuckoos did not help Jean psi-link all of the mutants on Earth and the SWORD station orbiting Mars in X-Men #21. She did that herself.

Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post
    No he’s saying that they helped Emma connect the minds at the gala to mars, none of the other telepaths were mentioned.
    Hes saying they set up an array and the telepaths work as circuits. So they helped with the voting and Xavier and Kid Omega communicate to Mars

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    The Cuckoos did not help Jean psi-link all of the mutants on Earth and the SWORD station orbiting Mars. She did that herself.
    Thats what Duggan has suggested. The Cuckoo's acted as an array to amplify all the telepaths at the Gala off panel. Just like how they weren't actively doing anything in the Emma scene but working off panel apparently
    Last edited by ExodusCloak; 10-22-2021 at 12:43 PM.

Hes saying they set up an array and the telepaths work as circuits. So they helped with the voting and Xavier and Kid Omega communicate to Mars

Thats what Duggan has suggested. The Cuckoo's acted as an array to amplify all the telepaths at the Gala off panel. Just like how they weren't actively doing anything in the Emma scene but working off panel apparently
    He’s saying they were the array for Emma to explain why she was able to reach Mars that night but is now unable to reach anyone when outside of arrako orbit. None of the other telepaths were mentioned, nor were the Cuckoo’s in the scenes with the other telepaths so it’s quite a stretch to assume they helped with everything that night.

Especially when there was no indication of the cuckoos when Xavier, Kid Omega or Jean did their thing.

He’s saying they were the array for Emma to explain why she was able to reach Mars that night but is now unable to reach anyone when outside of arrako orbit. None of the other telepaths were mentioned, nor were the Cuckoo’s in the scenes with the other telepaths so it’s quite a stretch to assume they helped with everything that night.

Especially when there was no indication of such a thing when Xavier, Kid Omega or Jean did their thing.
    He said the Cuckoo's acted as an array at the Gala and the telepaths work as circuits. Ask him on Twitter for confirmation. It seems like they're gonna show us something in the near future as to what this circuit is

What hes saying is the Cuckoo's were acting in the background for all the telepaths. They don't need to be in the same panel. Together they're amplifiers for other telepaths
    Last edited by ExodusCloak; 10-22-2021 at 12:51 PM.

He said the Cuckoo's acted as an array at the Gala and the telepaths work as circuits. Ask him on Twitter for confirmation. It seems like they're gonna show us something in the near future as to what this circuit is
    I dont use twitter. Im also not a fan of people bugging creators like this so I would never pester them even if I did have it. Honestly hickman wrote that scene, so I think Duggan made a flub with this issue and trying his best just explaining it away. Just like how recently he said what Jean said in nightmares isn’t necessarily reality, but what she said wasnt in the nightmare but at the hellfire gala so it didnt even make sense in that regard.

Since none of the other telepaths are mentioned and the question is in regards to Emma, the answer is in regards to Emma and the cuckoos forming a circuit.
    Last edited by Tank; 10-22-2021 at 12:55 PM.

Jean's feat was first and showed her pink power signature touching myriad characters, including Emma herself. The Cuckoos were neither mentioned nor anywhere to be seen. However, right before Emma's feat, they were pictured standing right behind her.

In either case, this is understandable, considering that Jean has Omega Level telepathy.

Chiiile...

It can be argued Emma can still reach Mars on her own since that’s how the issue shows it. Maybe she hit her head or something being junted into space unexpectedly and is having trouble in this new issue. Also lack of oxgyen is going to make it hard to think. Any myriad of reasons. But to have to explain this inconsistency thru twitter just shows it was poorly thought out. Especially since nowhere in the original issue did they indicate it. I doubt that’s how Hickman wrote it or intended it when the issue mentioned or showed no such thing.

Things shown in issues are canon>>>>>twitter responses.
    Last edited by Tank; 10-22-2021 at 01:14 PM.

It can be argued Emma can still reach Mars on her own since that’s how the issue shows it. Maybe she hit her head or something being junted into space unexpectedly and is having trouble in this new issue. Also lack of oxgyen is going to make it hard to think. Any myriad of reasons. But to have to explain this inconsistency thru twitter just shows it was poorly thought out. Especially since nowhere in the original issue did they indicate it. I doubt that’s how Hickman wrote it or intended it when the issue mentioned or showed no such thing.

Things shown in issues are canon>>>>>twitter responses.
    Whatever the case may be, it doesn't apply to Jean.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    Whatever the case may be, it doesn't apply to Jean.
    Right, im just saying in general twitter responses not shown on panel should be taken with a grain of salt. Especially since the scene was revisited again with no mention of Jean needing anyone.

“When I joined mutant minds together and advocated for myself.”

And it may not have been about Jean but you just made it about her my tweeting to Gerry. Really? If he were annoyed, I hope he tells you Jean needs help for everything.
    Last edited by Tank; 10-22-2021 at 01:48 PM.

Spectacular Member

Yiiikkkkeessss do not love the removal of that arrako feat….. I quite liked the bump in power the X-telepaths received ESPECIALLY since Moondragon has been doing Intergalactic feats like it’s damn near nothing in GOTG. As of right now, she has showings that’d make her possibly top telepath when it comes to power + range (although Doom called her an alpha level telepath while being written by Ewing sooo?)

After reading Inferno #2, I'm comfortable making this prediction.

Emma Frost is going to become the de-facto queen of Krakoa.

Nuff said!
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Extraordinary Member

Inferno has been wild

And it may not have been about Jean but you just made it about her my tweeting to Gerry. Really? If he were annoyed, I hope he tells you Jean needs help for everything.
    Gerry and I are friendly. You see, we have an understanding: I tell him to make Jean the stealth central character of the new series and he listens. 😂

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    After reading Inferno #2, I'm comfortable making this prediction.

Emma Frost is going to become the de-facto queen of Krakoa.

Nuff said!
    Spoilers!! pleaseeee DM

Inferno 2 spoilers
    spoilers:
    i am enjoying how all throughout these first two issues Emma has been paralleled to Xavier in his appearances in HoxPox, its obviously intentional and it leads credence to the theory of Emma leading Krakoa once its over if shes basically following a similar path
    end of spoilers
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer