Page 26 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

I just read X-Men #3. I can't find #22 anywhere.

What I don't understand is these dangling plots, and the next issue #4 just jumps into something random. I have to work my way across several titles just to finish the end of the story?

Quote Originally Posted by ButterRum View Post
    I vaguely remember X-Men 3. Catching up now.

Emma and Jean are friendly again. Are there any issues explaining this or them having a heart to heart?? I just remember they exchanged a few friendly banters and that was it.

Someone told me Jean and Scott are in some weird polygamous relationship with Emma. Wtf. Is this true?
    My bad! X-Men 21 - the Hellfire Gala issue! Most of Hickmans issues are one shots and new world building.

Giant Size X-Men: Jean Grey & Emma Frost is tribute to the Nuff Said issue of Morrison’s run.

Scott and Jean are together openly, its heavily implied that they poly with Wolverine and Emma.
    Last edited by NewMutant; 08-04-2021 at 09:51 PM.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    Welcome back! Emma is everywhere!!!!! X-Men 3 and 22 are the only ones that she is really featured in, but she makes appearances throughout in many titles. You should check out all of the Hellfire Gala tie ins really. She cameo'd with Synch in today's X-Men issue and last week sent Wolverine (in his solo) to figure out who put her brother in a coma. She'll be a major player in Inferno and continue to star in Marauders.
    Just to clarify, Emma does not actually appear in today's X-Men #2. Jean is sharing her telepathy with Everett, and he tells her "Emma said I would learn a lot from you." It's a little moment that shows Emma still talks with Everett while also acknowledging Emma's respect for Jean.

I´m not very sure if Everett said that comment "Emma said I would learn a lot from you." in terms of Jean´s ability or Jean´s ethics using telepathy. In any case yes, it is nice Emma has further evolved as a character in her relationshi with Jean and that she is keeping touch with her former Gen X students. I am also looking forward to the incoming Sean and Emma reunion.
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

My bad! X-Men 21 - the Hellfire Gala issue! Most of Hickmans issues are one shots and new world building.

Giant Size X-Men: Jean Grey & Emma Frost is tribute to the Nuff Said issue of Morrison’s run.

Scott and Jean are together openly, its heavily implied that they poly with Wolverine and Emma.
    I Dont have seen a hint of Emma being part of the "Throuple"

I dont think she is the polyamorous Summer melé in the moon... she is just having some SM fun with Scott from time to time... she is too busy for relationships ;-)
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Yupp.
    I got the sense Emma just had a dalliance here or there with Scott but was never a major participant in the Moonbase Trouple.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by nightw1ng View Post
    Just to clarify, Emma does not actually appear in today's X-Men #2. Jean is sharing her telepathy with Everett, and he tells her "Emma said I would learn a lot from you." It's a little moment that shows Emma still talks with Everett while also acknowledging Emma's respect for Jean.
    Thanks! I hadn't picked up the book yet and thought it was more than just a name drop. So no cameo then.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post
    I Dont have seen a hint of Emma being part of the "Throuple"
    That's why I say poly.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Yupp.
    I got the sense Emma just had a dalliance here or there with Scott but was never a major participant in the Moonbase Trouple.
    Exactly.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Yupp.
    That's how i read it. Actually, I take it one step further and say there hasn't been any actual rekindling beyond openly flirting here and there (Which on panel has only really happened in the FF mini). So unless they're keeping their encounters telepathically, I think Emma is just keeping that door opened but she's laser focus on building her mini Empire within Krakoa to focus on her love life.

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    That's how i read it. Actually, I take it one step further and say there hasn't been any actual rekindling beyond openly flirting here and there (Which on panel has only really happened in the FF mini). So unless they're keeping their encounters telepathically, I think Emma is just keeping that door opened but she's laser focus on building her mini Empire within Krakoa to focus on her love life.
    yeah even Emma said during the HFG that she's just too busy for any relationship, i don't see her doing anything with Scott at all as of now and I am really glad for that because she has been doing so good while separated from Cyke.
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    yeah even Emma said during the HFG that she's just too busy for any relationship, i don't see her doing anything with Scott at all as of now and I am really glad for that because she has been doing so good while separated from Cyke.
    I do wonder how her relationship with Sean is going to be written from here on out since the Gala scene seemed to be less about business.

Wasn't there a scene of Scott walking Emma into a Quiet Council meeting that was clearly meant to imply they'd spent the night together? Maybe I'm misremembering.

Quote Originally Posted by davetvs View Post
    Wasn't there a scene of Scott walking Emma into a Quiet Council meeting that was clearly meant to imply they'd spent the night together? Maybe I'm misremembering.
    This?

I felt that too. There was also the moment in X-Men/FF when Scott tells Emma he "Loves to serve".

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    This?

I felt that too. There was also the moment in X-Men/FF when Scott tells Emma he "Loves to serve".
    Yeah, pretty much this scene is the one we're all talking about, but all that tells us is that they have a sexual history. Which, we know they do. There's also the exchange between Jean and Emma about sharing things, but that could be interpreted as talking about the past as well (or Emma and Jean flirting depending on where you land on the shipping scale).