Page 42 of 51 FirstFirst ... 32383940414243444546 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

I could see them giving her a leadership role at the end of inferno, but I'd rather they not if it just ends up being something where she's not starring in a book each month.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    I could see them giving her a leadership role at the end of inferno, but I'd rather they not if it just ends up being something where she's not starring in a book each month.
    Which is pretty much what happened with Cyclops in this era anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    To be honest, I'm glad she's not an Omega-level telepath. We already have two. And I think it's more Emma-y for her to be so strong and impressive because she worked for her prestige and skill. Not to say that Jean didn't work hard towards mastering her powers, but you get what I mean.
    Well the line itself makes no sense anymore. They've changed it in the issue so it lost all its meaning. The basis behind it because Emma is beaucoup powerful you can't lie to her. That was the original meaning. Now its you can't lie to a telepath which is in fact not true as people have succeeded in lying to telepaths in the past before.

If you notice the Editors have given in to the same toxic group of fans over and over again. It wouldn't be an issue if they used the term for Rachel.

Incredible Member

It’s strange though to hear her not to be at that level as I’ve kind of always assumed Emma was an Omega level mutant.

Spectacular Member

Anyone else kinda concerned about where Em’s will end up after inferno? Even if it’s “good for the character” (big political power boost) I’d rather have her be on a field team and In action tbh.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I'm not concerned, right now. I'll just wait to see where she goes before I see how I feel about it.
    Either position works for me...though I'll be more interested in Queen/President of Krakoa, truth to tell, if a good writer is willing to give me high political intrigue and machinations.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Spectacular Member

So in the most recent issue of Wolverine, she is show in Diamond form using her powers on Solem - but I thought she didn't have access to them in Diamond form, or has that changed?

Quote Originally Posted by Frostfire View Post
    So in the most recent issue of Wolverine, she is show in Diamond form using her powers on Solem - but I thought she didn't have access to them in Diamond form, or has that changed?
    No prize? She died at some point and was resurrected with some tweaks

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frostfire View Post
    I don’t think she explicitly used telepathy in diamond. She just taunted him and the actual psychic interrogation took place off panel.

Hellions

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Hellions
    It was a good issue per usual spoilers:
    Emma seemed very regretful to both Empath and Havok and she really does seem truly sorry to have manipulated them in that way but, it was necessary as Sinister was getting out of control and no one was checking him. Also it was a nice gesture by Emma to put in a word for Maddies resurrection, this is probably how she comes back in time for the ending of the series. Was initially thinking though that she would be resurrected due to the events of Inferno but im doubting to think thats going to be the case.
    end of spoilers
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    It was a good issue per usual spoilers:
    Emma seemed very regretful to both Empath and Havok and she really does seem truly sorry to have manipulated them in that way but, it was necessary as Sinister was getting out of control and no one was checking him. Also it was a nice gesture by Emma to put in a word for Maddies resurrection, this is probably how she comes back in time for the ending of the series. Was initially thinking though that she would be resurrected due to the events of Inferno but im doubting to think thats going to be the case.
    end of spoilers
    For Emma to do what she wants, I imagine she'll have to threaten the Council members... Only if that happens during the Inferno saga. I don't think it will be her, and she might be lying too.

Considering how members voted

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I'm not concerned, right now. I'll just wait to see where she goes before I see how I feel about it.
    Either position works for me...though I'll be more interested in Queen/President of Krakoa, truth to tell, if a good writer is willing to give me high political intrigue and machinations.
    Im also here for President Frost.

Make Krakoa a Diamond again

Spectacular Member

PHENOMENAL issue of Hellions w some Great Emma development! Funny how we discussed Emma’s anti hero approach to things earlier and her struggle w doing the right thing at times, just for it to be on full display here. Loved the interaction she had with Havok and her emotions regarding the plan (even though all in all it was the right thing to do).

So i was right in thinking that Emma was going to somehow be apart of the Devils Reign event in DD
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer