Page 21 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Yupp. Emma needs to put Charles and Erik in their places for being shady shits from day one keeping secrets.
    The great thing she probably won't have to do much if anything at all. She's already in a position of power in the QC, head of the Hellfire Corporation, Diplomat of Krakoa and is allign with the right people (The Mauderers, Scott) on the island. All she has to do is wait till Charles and Erik have this whole thing blow up in their face and she can swoop in to fill the vacuum and maybe keep the parts of Krakoa that are productive and let Raven burn the rest.

Emma is a high skilled telepath of the highest order.

She is kinda the Vegeta of the telepaths she can do all the "Gokus" do but with her effort.

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim Rosenhart View Post
    Emma casually telepathically communicating to Mars again. If there was any doubt she could do it before, it should be gone now.
    Maybe it’s different when there’s a Krakoan gate somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by Krakoa View Post
    Maybe it’s different when there’s a Krakoan gate somewhere?
    If it was they wouldn't have needed to commit suicide in the Orchis spaceship thing. They could just communicate if they put a gate via the ship.

Marauders 22 Spoilers

spoilers:
    So yeah as most of us thought Emma was telepathically communicating to the Cuckoos who were located in Mars. We also find out Emma used to work for Mr. Fisk, which I am assuming is a new development I'm actually curious as to what Emma "fixed" for Fisk
    end of spoilers
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    Marauders 22 Spoilers

spoilers:
    So yeah as most of us thought Emma was telepathically communicating to the Cuckoos who were located in Mars. We also find out Emma used to work for Mr. Fisk, which I am assuming is a new development I'm actually curious as to what Emma "fixed" for Fisk
    end of spoilers
    Thank you for posting this. This does not show up anywhere on comixology new releases so i wasn't sure it came out.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Astonishing Member

Marauders 22 Spoilers

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    a thumb on the scale of Fisk’s enemies underestimating him, his election as Mayor, or maybe give a little push to how he got Matt’s identity
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by king of hybrids; 07-21-2021 at 09:33 AM.

Marauders 22 Spoilers

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    The issue added so many new layers to Emma.
    spoilers:
    I really appreciated what she did for Lourdes. I did not expect that twist.
    end of spoilers
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    If it was they wouldn't have needed to commit suicide in the Orchis spaceship thing. They could just communicate if they put a gate via the ship.
    They didn't know that Mystique had planted a Krakoan gate tho. And none of that would have changed the fact that they still lost a frontal assault on a highly advanced space station filled with bigots and got their ride blown up.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    The issue added so many new layers to Emma.
    spoilers:
    I really appreciated what she did for Lourdes. I did not expect that twist.
    end of spoilers
    It was really great and i know this might sound messed up and i don't condone abuse but i still understood Shaw. A person's whose power it is to absorb impact and hit something i'm not surprised he was an abuser but no one should have to deal with that. But the story didn't make me unsympathetic to him. I also heard the Emma haters in my head recanting everything she EVER did to woman but you know what i don't care i enjoy this rendition, it is what is is. And she is paying it forward by teaching her daughters to take care of women.

The only reason i didn't preorder is because comixology be playing games with Marauders and their new releases and i wanna see.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

what i really do appreciate with Duggans run so far is that he has been fleshing out Emmas female relationships, something that she really never had before this run
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

what i really do appreciate with Duggans run so far is that he has been fleshing out Emmas female relationships, something that she really never had before this run
    I enjoy how real she is. I mean out of all the females to me in a i guess most "Yess!!" way she speaks to me. If we are to assume a male dominated world, a world where women have to do things to get ahead. Yes a young emma did her fair share but guess what? She not some old broad still out here taking advantage of other women talking about she is a product of environment. To me, what is most captivating about Emma is she is that woman you just knew was going to be a Karen but instead she is that one in the trenches for you and if she really believes in your cause she will probably go further for you than you would have and let the chips fall. And i feel like she's been consistently written like that since Morrison took over and has not faltered imo.

I guess i just love she's a female not running around apologizing to everybody. It's a rarity. Men don't have to apologize for everything, everyday. Her actions speak to her change.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    spoilers:
    a thumb on the scale of Fisk’s enemies underestimating him, his election as Mayor, or maybe give a little push to how he got Matt’s identity
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    She asked "who" she was supposed to "fix" next, so it sounds like she was mostly "fixing' people for him. Fisk has hired a lot of insane people in his time, and I could see Emma using her telepathy to perform some therapy on, for example, Typhoid Mary or Bullseye when needed. Make them a little less unpredictable.
    end of spoilers

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I enjoy how real she is. I mean out of all the females to me in a i guess most "Yess!!" way she speaks to me. If we are to assume a male dominated world, a world where women have to do things to get ahead. Yes a young emma did her fair share but guess what? She not some old broad still out here taking advantage of other women talking about she is a product of environment. To me, what is most captivating about Emma is she is that woman you just knew was going to be a Karen but instead she is that one in the trenches for you and if she really believes in your cause she will probably go further for you than you would have and let the chips fall. And i feel like she's been consistently written like that since Morrison took over and has not faltered imo.

I guess i just love she's a female not running around apologizing to everybody. It's a rarity. Men don't have to apologize for everything, everyday. Her actions speak to her change.
    It works for her and the story is great but the apologizing thing isn't true anymore.There a difference between being humble and being timid.You can be one and not the other.

Everyone should be more humble, not get away from that.

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    They didn't know that Mystique had planted a Krakoan gate tho. And none of that would have changed the fact that they still lost a frontal assault on a highly advanced space station filled with bigots and got their ride blown up.
    I'm saying that if they were able to communicate via the gates it 1. Would most likely be mentioned and 2. The plan would have been to plant the gate and communicate through it as ultimately the circuit failed in backing up their minds.

And it's something that would have been mentioned.