Page 22 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

There is always this possibility with telapaths hahaha. Emma has also done this with Shaw in the past, when she "killed" Shaw at Namor's request.***
    Last edited by andreikes; 07-21-2021 at 11:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    It works for her and the story is great but the apologizing thing isn't true anymore.There a difference between being humble and being timid.You can be one and not the other.

Everyone should be more humble, not get away from that.
    for me personally i would rather a person never say they are sorry if their actions show they are.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    for me personally i would rather a person never say they are sorry if their actions show they are.
    oh yeah.Actions>>> words

My point is apologizing shouldn't be seen as being weak.It takes much more to acknowledge mistakes

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    oh yeah.Actions>>> words

My point is apologizing shouldn't be seen as being weak.It takes much more to acknowledge mistakes
    I definitely agree but out of the many female heroes it's just nice to see women who aren't always apologizing. I think that is why i like Storm, Wonder Woman, cat woman, and supergirl. In their best runs it's not so much feminism in my opinion but rather they are living their life like any woman imo should be able to. So i have like my best runs for each of them that just really hold a special place.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I definitely agree but out of the many female heroes it's just nice to see women who aren't always apologizing. I think that is why i like Storm, Wonder Woman, cat woman, and supergirl. In their best runs it's not so much feminism in my opinion but rather they are living their life like any woman imo should be able to. So i have like my best runs for each of them that just really hold a special place.
    Yeah makes sense for Storm, Emma and Wonder woman.

Supergirl in the recent Tom king stuff is very bad though, and Catwoman is a criminal and not one trying to help.She has gotten better but characters like her are not good imo.She's clearly wrong yet we should be be proud she's unapologetic, that's backwards and harmful.

In recent runs she much better.

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Yupp. Emma needs to put Charles and Erik in their places for being shady shits from day one keeping secrets.
    It's going to be a glorious moment
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

Yupp. Emma needs to put Charles and Erik in their places for being shady shits from day one keeping secrets.
    I don't think so.

They haven't really done anything that bad, everyone keeps secret on occasion when warranted, Emma does that quite often herself.
    So for Emma to go up against them or betray them here would not be a good look for her.

Now, if someone else does the dirty work, she's of course free to pick up the pieces afterwards without any issues.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

To "put someone on their place" is not the same as "go up against or betray" It's more often than not a harsh, uncompromising, verbal (or mental in this case) dress-down admonishing the perpetrators of the wrong they've committed. Yes, it could be physical, but it's Emma, I don't think she's going to risk chipping her diamond form for Charles and Erik.

Besides, i love my Queen but I don't see her physically challenging both Erik and Charles...at the same time and coming out on top.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

But Emma has also done "wrong" things on behalf of Krakoa. It would just be a point of view. I would choose Emma over Charles and Erick. But if she goes head to head, I imagine something bad happening to her.

2015917-selene_erases_emma_memory.jpg
    Last edited by andreikes; 07-22-2021 at 08:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by andreikes View Post
    But Emma has also done "wrong" things on behalf of Krakoa. It would just be a point of view. I would choose Emma over Charles and Erick. But if she goes head to head, I imagine something bad happening to her.

2015917-selene_erases_emma_memory.jpg
    that was an issue that shouldnt have passed the quality control of the editor. It was sooo wrong. Selene was not part of the Inner circle. And I donīt believe Selene can telepathically take on Emma at all. It was poorly reserached and incoherent.
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    that was an issue that shouldnt have passed the quality control of the editor. It was sooo wrong. Selene was not part of the Inner circle. And I donīt believe Selene can telepathically take on Emma at all. It was poorly reserached and incoherent.
    I didn't mean that Emma is weaker than Selene. In this situation Emma discovers the truth about Shaw's sentries project, and he does it (in addition to imagining that she betrays him) . Moira who knows the truth will only show up now. Sina... is with God.
    I don't believe the same will happen with Emma. But it would be a possibility

To "put someone on their place" is not the same as "go up against or betray" It's more often than not a harsh, uncompromising, verbal (or mental in this case) dress-down admonishing the perpetrators of the wrong they've committed. Yes, it could be physical, but it's Emma, I don't think she's going to risk chipping her diamond form for Charles and Erik.
    I don't think she has any business lecturing them on this subject either, they haven't done anything here that she has not done, or would not do given the chance.

She may of course be a little upset about being kept in the dark herself.

Quote Originally Posted by myownlittleusername View Post
    I don't think she has any business lecturing them on this subject either, they haven't done anything here that she has not done, or would not do given the chance.

She may of course be a little upset about being kept in the dark herself.
    She was supicious of their actions when they approached her and lured her under false pretenses. It's not like this hasn't been set up. And emma often recognizes her past or current behaviour is wrong, doesn't mean she won't condemn it when she sees it, Especially if it can potentially be harmful. And really she has every business to lecture them because it's like she was talked into creating something and now she realizes she was lied to.

But more to the point, I think she won't actually do much of anything but take advantage of the fallout or try to navigate whatever's coming in a way that favours her own ambitions, which is pretty in character. For all we know she may work with Charles and Erik once she knows the truth. The exciting part of this is to see how everyone will react. I'm partial to either since I think there can be entertainment in both, but we'll see.

Or the cover is a cover and Emma won't do anything. lol which renders the discussion pointless.

From Russell Dauterman’s Insta:

DD250C4E-46CE-43A9-BAD1-C4301CE60712.jpg
    Emma Frost, Rogue, Felicia Hardy, Helena Bertinelli, Allison Blaire, Barbara Gordon, Monica Rambeau, Carol Danvers, Illyana Rasputin, Ororo Munroe, Harleen Quinzel, Lorna Dane, Irene Adler, Kate Kane, Rachel Grey Summers, Jean Grey, Diana Prince, Barbara Ann Minerva, Donna Troy, Jennifer Walters, Gwen Stacy, Wanda Maximoff = PERFECTION!