Page 25 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Yeah, probably any consequence to Christian will happen in Marauders. It just seems the crystal plot was always meant to be a Wolvie/X-Force thing for now. Though Logan is keeping Emma as a suspect.

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    Yeah, probably any consequence to Christian will happen in Marauders. It just seems the crystal plot was always meant to be a Wolvie/X-Force thing for now. Though Logan is keeping Emma as a suspect.
    I'll likely buy the issues when they are on sale. I was not expecting this to be a plot in Wolverine or X-Force.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

So BleedingCool is stating that Marvel will release promo teasers for Inferno with Emma, X and Magneto side by side starring the camera with the headline: "Xavier, Emma Frost, Magneto, Our Leaders Cannot Be Trusted"

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/xavi...usted-inferno/

Quote Originally Posted by RadarBlackout View Post
    So BleedingCool is stating that Marvel will release promo teasers for Inferno with Emma, X and Magneto side by side starring the camera with the headline: "Xavier, Emma Frost, Magneto, Our Leaders Cannot Be Trusted"

I hope Emma doesn't get lumped in with Xavier and Magneto. She has been on the up and up this whole Krakoan era. Emma is legit.
    Mutant and Proud!

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GeneTitan View Post
    I hope Emma doesn't get lumped in with Xavier and Magneto. She has been on the up and up this whole Krakoan era. Emma is legit.
    My guess this has to do with the logic diamonds "Emma" asked the S'hiar. She's being framed by Mystique.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    My guess this has to do with the logic diamonds "Emma" asked the S'hiar. She's being framed by Mystique.
    That makes sense. Thank you!
    Mutant and Proud!

Emma being clumped in with Xavier and Magneto...i never wanted this day to come, she hasnt done anything wrong yet either lool

Edit: I actually get it now, I think Emma is with Mags and X with the caption “Our Leaders Cannot be Trusted” because Emma is becoming distrustful of both of the leaders of Krakoa and then you have the ad with Raven, Moira and Destiny with the caption “Our Enemies Cannot be Trusted” Moira’s enemies being Destiny and Raven, she does not trust them. (Dont know if this made sense but yeah lol)
    Last edited by Diammandis; 07-31-2021 at 10:05 PM.
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Yep, I want her to take over Krakoa from them, I'm ready for President Frost!

Astonishing Member

Hmmm pretty interesting. Moira and Frost is interesting you would expect their roles to be somewhat reversed. Maybe this means Moira will take on a more antagonistic role in Inferno while still being opposed to Raven and Destiny.

I caught up on Marauders. This is probably Emma's best long running era in a long time... it just took 13 years!

Did I miss anything important in Hickman's X-Men?
    Last edited by ButterRum; 08-03-2021 at 08:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    I think after IvX/death of x I'm inmune to anything they throw at me.
    lololololOloool

Extraordinary Member

Don't underestimate marvel is this category my guy
    Never underestimate them in f*cking up

Yep, I want her to take over Krakoa from them, I'm ready for President Frost!
    X2

X-MEN White Reign ?

Quote Originally Posted by ButterRum View Post
    I caught up on Marauders. This is probably Emma's best long running era in a long time... it just took 13 years!

Did I miss anything important in Hickman's X-Men?
    Welcome back! Emma is everywhere!!!!! X-Men 3 and 22 are the only ones that she is really featured in, but she makes appearances throughout in many titles. You should check out all of the Hellfire Gala tie ins really. She cameo'd with Synch in today's X-Men issue and last week sent Wolverine (in his solo) to figure out who put her brother in a coma. She'll be a major player in Inferno and continue to star in Marauders.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    Welcome back! Emma is everywhere!!!!! X-Men 3 and 22 are the only ones that she is really featured in, but she makes appearances throughout in many titles. You should check out all of the Hellfire Gala tie ins really. She cameo'd with Synch in today's X-Men issue and last week sent Wolverine (in his solo) to figure out who put her brother in a coma. She'll be a major player in Inferno and continue to star in Marauders.
    I vaguely remember X-Men 3. Catching up now.

Emma and Jean are friendly again. Are there any issues explaining this or them having a heart to heart?? I just remember they exchanged a few friendly banters and that was it.

Someone told me Jean and Scott are in some weird polygamous relationship with Emma. Wtf. Is this true?