Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Some Emma but less than I expected at https://aiptcomics.com/2021/01/11/x-...ble-marauders/
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

And the two Emma relates preview pics:

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Still playing around with my new tech toy.
    Have another Emma.

851A01B2-AAFF-49A9-8D4F-CFBE1E649CCB.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    And the two Emma relates preview pics:

Finally more Christian. Hopefully from this weeks Marauders!

CBR finally updated their Emma Spotlight! https://uncannyxmen.net/characters/white-queen-i
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

lol....Emma stay drinking. I like how she hides her flask in Shaw's wheelchair

Astonishing Member

This issue was once again a great one for Emma I love this book Emma is really at the top of her game under Duggan the White Queen making moves on her chessboard.

You can tell Marvel was creatively bankrupt when they tried to force her back into a villainous role. Emma has def evolved past that segment of her life and this book is a good case for it.
    Last edited by loke13; 01-13-2021 at 10:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post

lol....Emma stay drinking. I like how she hides her flask in Shaw's wheelchair
    Yeah Emma was gorgeous in today’s book. I do love that she acknowledged Harry Leland and their eventual reunion when he’s resurrected. I don’t think the two were close friends in the HFC days but I do think they had a professional mutual business respect for one another.

Was kinda confused with what was going on with her and Shinobi and Christian? I did just skim through it for now but it looked like she was suspicious of Shinobi until she read his mind to see if he was in on Sebastian’s plot against her and saw that he wasn’t so she set him and Christian up? Maybe I missed a lot. Not as caught up with the books.
    Emma Frost, Rogue, Felicia Hardy, Helena Bertinelli, Allison Blaire, Barbara Gordon, Monica Rambeau, Carol Danvers, Illyana Rasputin, Ororo Munroe, Harleen Quinzel, Lorna Dane, Irene Adler, Kate Kane, Rachel Grey Summers, Jean Grey, Diana Prince, Barbara Ann Minerva, Donna Troy, Jennifer Walters, Gwen Stacy, Wanda Maximoff = PERFECTION!

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    Yeah Emma was gorgeous in today’s book. I do love that she acknowledged Harry Leland and their eventual reunion when he’s resurrected. I don’t think the two were close friends in the HFC days but I do think they had a professional mutual business respect for one another.

Was kinda confused with what was going on with her and Shinobi and Christian? I did just skim through it for now but it looked like she was suspicious of Shinobi until she read his mind to see if he was in on Sebastian’s plot against her and saw that he wasn’t so she set him and Christian up? Maybe I missed a lot. Not as caught up with the books.
    I think Leland was in Hospital in Classic xmen and she felt bad for him once.

Anyway Shinobi wasn't in on it but Christian was. So hes gonna go the same way as Adrienne

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    This issue was once again a great one for Emma I love this book Emma is really at the top of her game under Duggan the White Queen making moves on her chessboard.

You can tell Marvel was creatively bankrupt when they tried to force her back into a villainous role. Emma has def evolved past that segment of her life and this book is a good case for it.
    Agreed. Duggan writes her as an individual and not just the girlfriend. This is the most I've enjoyed the Shaw/Frost rivalry. And her presence only continues to expand with the use of the Cuckoos and Christian.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    I think Leland was in Hospital in Classic xmen and she felt bad for him once.

Anyway Shinobi wasn't in on it but Christian was. So hes gonna go the same way as Adrienne
    I'm unsure Christian is still in on this big scheme. We need answers as to the UFO as well. I would really hate for Christian to betray his sister; their relationship was her only positive one in her family.

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post

I don´t know why you are infering Christian is not loyal to Emma... I read quite the opposite. Great Emma this week!

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    I don´t know why you are infering Christian is not loyal to Emma... I read quite the opposite. Great Emma this week!
    haha, I love how the only compulsion Emma did to Shinobi other than forgetting the conversation, was be nice to my brother. Aw, Emma is ok with Shinobi asking Christian out. So begins the love triangle of the Hellfire Corporation, Bobby, Christian, and Shinobi.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

I wonder if Emma also saw in Shinobi's mind that he thought she plotted his death

Christian may not have been privy to every detail but he wws used for Shaws plan
    Attached Images Attached Images

Shaw framed Emma and Kitty for Shinobi's murder so it sucks that it looks like there is no payoff to that. I expected to see Shinobi strike against them as revenge