Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Shaw framed Emma and Kitty for Shinobi's murder so it sucks that it looks like there is no payoff to that. I expected to see Shinobi strike against them as revenge
    I think It is already very tolerant of Emma forgetting Shinobi was one of the Upstarts group that killer her original Hellions... Btw did you spot Selene? ;-)
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    I think It is already very tolerant of Emma forgetting Shinobi was one of the Upstarts group that killer her original Hellions... Btw did you spot Selene? ;-)
    Was she in the bleachers during the Crucible scene next to Cannonball? Maybe the sight of death turns her on, but it is so strange how actively involved Selene has been with Krakoa activities.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    I think Leland was in Hospital in Classic xmen and she felt bad for him once.

Anyway Shinobi wasn't in on it but Christian was. So hes gonna go the same way as Adrienne
    Did they ever reveal or go into any detail about Christian's panel with Shaw? I will give credit to Duggan for rarely leaving any unresolved plotholes open (Even if they are quick and mosty anticlimactic resolutions) but I would hope his involvement with Shaw beforehand was either somehting minor on his end or misleading. Would look really terrible for Christian to make a return after all these years in comic limbo and rise in prominence from being a very minor character and have a relationship with his little sister (The only family member who he loved) only for him to backstab her. Or maybe it would be in character, since all the Frosts are corrupt and will never stop for more money and power as evidence of Winston, Adrienne and Emma's earlier villain years.

Hope not though. I am enjoying Christian's supporting role in this and I think him and Shinobi would make a beautiful couple.
    Emma Frost, Rogue, Felicia Hardy, Helena Bertinelli, Allison Blaire, Barbara Gordon, Monica Rambeau, Carol Danvers, Illyana Rasputin, Ororo Munroe, Harleen Quinzel, Lorna Dane, Irene Adler, Kate Kane, Rachel Grey Summers, Jean Grey, Diana Prince, Barbara Ann Minerva, Donna Troy, Jennifer Walters, Gwen Stacy, Wanda Maximoff = PERFECTION!

Yes. Selene was at the Crucible.. why? is it innocent? I hope not. I also hope we don´t get much Fenris... boring couple....

But why do you say Christian knew anything about Sebastian´s plans??? Really.. Christian even states he hides nothing from Emma. I hope we have more Christian (and his powers.... that remain not very clear...) and some Christian and Emma doing something together...

Yes. Selene was at the Crucible.. why? is it innocent? I hope not. I also hope we don´t get much Fenris... boring couple....

But why do you say Christian knew anything about Sebastian´s plans??? Really.. Christian even states he hides nothing from Emma. I hope we have more Christian (and his powers.... that remain not very clear...) and some Christian and Emma doing something together...
    #1: Seeing Christian standing in front of Emma's new citadel alongside Bish & Nobi is the best he's looked, imho. Its the same outfit over and over but that image of him really stood out fo rme.

#2: omfg I was literally reading this issue aloud to my Husband while he cooked dinner for us and he stopped me to ask what Christian's powers were and I really just could not give a definitive answer and its driving me mad. hahaha. Astral....plane.... energy...uhm.....summoning(?)....and....I don't know and I don't get it!! As it stands, his powers are WAY too basic. Its very 90's throw away nonsense "He summons energy and fires it PEW PEW" and I don't care for it.

More of THIS

Less of THIS
    Last edited by Fokken; 01-14-2021 at 06:49 AM.

So glad to see more Christian fans speaking out. I sometimes feel alone there. hahah.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    So glad to see more Christian fans speaking out. I sometimes feel alone there. hahah.
    I feel like its actually easiest to become a fan of someone who is at this stage of development. Not fully formed. Not fully fleshed out. Ambiguous in many ways. There are a lot of questions about him still and I'm eager for answers, personally.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    I feel like its actually easiest to become a fan of someone who is at this stage of development. Not fully formed. Not fully fleshed out. Ambiguous in many ways. There are a lot of questions about him still and I'm eager for answers, personally.
    Completely. He is not my favorite character but his ties to Emma and Iceman keep me interested. What little we do know of him; I would hate for him to be ANOTHER family member to betray Emma.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

by Sami Basri

And most important. What will be Emma wearing??

That article reminded me that the Kree/Skrull Alliance are in play, actively so within the SWORD title, and it now occurs to me that perhaps representatives, if not royalty itself, from the Alliance may get invitations to Emma's gala and I am losing my mind about it.

That article reminded me that the Kree/Skrull Alliance are in play, actively so within the SWORD title, and it now occurs to me that perhaps representatives, if not royalty itself, from the Alliance may get invitations to Emma's gala and I am losing my mind about it.
    yes , who gets an invitation is going to be a hot topic in the incoming months...will Hukling and Wiccan get one? is Wiccan a mutant btw? I hope the Pretender and her brother are made again Magneto´s children... there will be much more drama. Magneto can call Emma his favour and ask for an invitation for Wanda.. OMG!

More of THIS

[/IMG]
    Yes please. I like Russell Dautermans depiction. Christian Frost in the robe was secsi. Clean cut but with the scruff. Yes. Bobby's ***

I don't like Lolli's depiction.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Yes please. I like Russell Dautermans depiction. Christian Frost in the robe was secsi. Clean cut but with the scruff. Yes. Bobby's ***

I don't like Lolli's depiction.
    Hopefully he will show up at the Hellfire Gala.

So future Emma Frost in Captain Marvel #25. She was forced to drop her diamond form in order to help Luke Cage remember who he was and break Amara's spell over him. She showed Luke images of Dani Cage and eventually he was able to break Amara's spell. But Emma appeared to get sick and she passed out. I had a suspicion about her staying in Diamond Form all the time, I was wondering if maybe she was terminally ill and stayed in Diamond Form so she could continue helping Jessica Drew's settlement survive in the dystopia. She even mentioned in an earlier part of the story how Magneto told her why he sacrificed his life to create the bunker so that the last vestiges of humanity and mutantkind could survive. I feel like Emma stayed in Diamond Form because even in that form she could still fight for the survivors and protect them, even without her telepathy.

I really hope that Emma gets a chance to talk to Illyana and Carol in the next issue before she passes away. With her telepathy she could give Carol all her memories to take back into the past and try to change the future.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”