Page 70 of 162 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480120 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 2427

Last guy on the right is Red Panzer right? That’s a cool looking take.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Last guy on the right is Red Panzer right? That’s a cool looking take.
    Yeah, he's Paula's Bond-style henchman. Not sure what I'd do with him a main continuity not set in WW2 but that's look I'd go for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Duke of Deception and Red Panzer look really good there

Quote Originally Posted by WonderScott View Post
    I’m was down with the whole Aristotle Buchanan avatar-of-sorts (I guess), because it played with the myths of gods transforming themselves into mortal forms and messing with mortal lives - despite it being very on-the-nose that it was Ares. The true fun came when Ares didn’t realize Donna Milton was Circe in mortal drag and that they had Lyta together. Rucka had some fun with their relationship, which was great, as again the myths again and again pair gods and other gods, and demigods, and mortals together. The Circe and Ares romance and Lyta could have led to lots of interesting things for Diana, the Amazons, the gods, Ares’s children, Aphrodite, and the DCU, but I guess we’ll leave that up to other creators.

Gods of Gotham was fun and a great intro to Jimenez’s run - it’s about family in so many ways. The Wonder family, the Bat family, the Titans family, the Young Justice family, the Trinity family, and Ares’s family. Ares’s children escaping Tartarus and possession/mingling with Batvillains was fun through that same focus of family - whether loving or dysfunctional by the personality of each individual involved.

Acknowledging the Duke of Deception, Earl of Greed, and Lord Conquest alongside Deimos, Phobos, Eris, Harmonia, Eros, and Eros’s half-sibling Atlantiades just broadens and deepens the villainous or benign relationships between Diana, the Olympians, their kids, and their earthly agents in potentially interesting and dramatic ways.
    This is why I like the idea of using Circe's family from the myths. She had several children in Greek mythology. Cassiphone(daughter) with... I don't think it was ever said who. Then several sons with one of the Greek heroes.

I love the idea of a story where Cassie and some other teen heroes go looking for Lyta... and find Lyta hanging out with her big sister. Having someone like Cassiphone pop up seemingly at random while others are looking for Lyta could be a neat family moment. Having someone like Cassiphone in a babysitter role could be a fun story too. Lyta's the daughter of Ares, in the myths Circe tried to seduce Glaucus, maybe Cassiphone is his daughter?

Anyways though, a new Lyta story needs to avoid the idea of having her try to hide from her parents. "But her parents are supervillains!" Yeah.... not good enough. Ares is a Greek god and she can't just run away from him. And Circe.... it's Circe. no, just don't try. A better approach would be like how Cassie used to be the champion of Ares. Cassie accepted his offer even though she thought of Ares as a supervillain. Then they would... talk every now and then. Yes, Lycus happened later, but for a while Ares and Cassie had a rather tense relationship that wasn't fully dysfunctional.

It bugs me that the Cheetah here is called Priscilla Rich but has red hair and then transforms into a werecat. She should be Barbara Minerva! I love this Duke of Deception though.

*Side eyeing DC to have a Diana, Zatanna, Circe one-shot*

Quote Originally Posted by Psy-lock View Post
    It bugs me that the Cheetah here is called Priscilla Rich but has red hair and then transforms into a werecat. She should be Barbara Minerva! I love this Duke of Deception though.
    They love mixing and matching their Cheetah's don't they? Minerva is blonde now anyway.

Feels like more and more of the Cheetah's adaptations come out of the woodwork a mix between Minerva and Rich, they still usually lean towards Minerva though.

Quote Originally Posted by Psy-lock View Post
    From the concept art for the sequel, it looks like she would have had the werecat transformation. So yeah she pretty much would have been a Priscilla/Barbara fusion.

Yeah, that’s my favorite version of the Duke.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a Fish View Post
    *Side eyeing DC to have a Diana, Zatanna, Circe one-shot*
    Not the biggest fan of villain sharing but after JLD, have to say I’d be interested in more interactions between the three.

Not the biggest fan of villain sharing but after JLD, have to say I’d be interested in more interactions between the three.
    Considering what villain sharing has done to Giganta and Cheetah, I'd definitely want it to be sparse. But a couple of side stories could be fun. Or have Zee visit Diana in her book every now and again.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a Fish View Post
    Considering what villain sharing has done to Giganta and Cheetah, I'd definitely want it to be sparse. But a couple of side stories could be fun. Or have Zee visit Diana in her book every now and again.
    Yeah, Zee popping up a few times could be fun.

Though as usual, keep Bruce and the rest of his family away for the most part.

Aaron Lopresti

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Yeah, Zee popping up a few times could be fun.

Though as usual, keep Bruce and the rest of his family away for the most part.

Next time I see Circe labeled as the superior arch nemesis over Cheetah because she is a force to be reckoned with, I'm showing this lol.

It's pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    Next time I see Circe labeled as the superior arch nemesis over Cheetah because she is a force to be reckoned with, I'm showing this lol.

It's pathetic.
    It's funnier since I think this was the last time Circe would be in a WW-centric series until Rebirth (aside from some the SM/WW book and some anthology stuff).

Can only assume she was hiding out shame for having to appear in Amazons Attack.

It's funnier since I think this was the last time Circe would be in a WW-centric series until Rebirth (aside from some the SM/WW book and some anthology stuff).

Can only assume she was hiding out shame for having to appear in Amazons Attack.

Batman punched her out of WW comics for 5 years?

Bruh......

Also which comic is this from?