Page 43 of 162 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393143 ... LastLast

What are the best Dr. Psycho stories? I really liked the way they used him in Earth One.
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Quote Originally Posted by 9th. View Post
    What are the best Dr. Psycho stories? I really liked the way they used him in Earth One.
    Earth One might be his best use, even though I don't particularly care for that series. Other than that, he had a pretty good showing in the first half of Rucka's first run from the 2000s (also what sold me on him as a WW villain).

There was also an Agent of Peace issue by Marv Wolfman, #10 for reference, that I thought was pretty good from last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Earth One might be his best use, even though I don't particularly care for that series. Other than that, he had a pretty good showing in the first half of Rucka's first run from the 2000s (also what sold me on him as a WW villain).

There was also an Agent of Peace issue by Marv Wolfman, #10 for reference, that I thought was pretty good from last year.
    Oh ok, I'll check those out thanks
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Quote Originally Posted by 9th. View Post
    My personal favorite is from The Odyssey, he explains to Diana that they're normally enemies but he helps her discover her forgotten past anyway out of his unrequited love for her. The implication is that he's mostly a villain because it's the only way he can be close to her. Later he helps her escape the Morrigan. It's a nice turn, but still creepy because he's essentially a deranged fan stalking Wonder Woman and he knows her better than she knows herself.
    WW dr.psycho.jpg

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Koriand'r View Post
    My personal favorite is from The Odyssey, he explains to Diana that they're normally enemies but he helps her discover her forgotten past anyway out of his unrequited love for her. The implication is that he's mostly a villain because it's the only way he can be close to her. Later he helps her escape the Morrigan. It's a nice turn, but still creepy because he's essentially a deranged fan stalking Wonder Woman and he knows her better than she knows herself.
    WW dr.psycho.jpg
    I absolutely love this design for Dr. Psycho. It's so creepy, but I still can't take my eyes off of it.

Evely is my favorite WW artist
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Koriand'r View Post
    WW dr.psycho.jpg

I totally agree. Phil Hester's Dr. Psycho was easily the best portrayal of the character to date. I'd like to see him get another shot at writing Wonder Woman without him having to finish a story that another writer started.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Evely is my favorite WW artist
    She was pretty good, I really like her Circe design even though I had preference for Sharp and Scott. Wish she could have done more.

Last edited by Gaius; 02-21-2021 at 07:43 AM.

One of Diana’s foes I’ve been working on revamping and incorporating into my Wonder Woman Series Bible Thingee: The Gentleman Killer.

FD8D9252-F8D3-4A85-8DC0-8DB98BF30360.jpg

Another, I’m working on: Anton Unreal.

20D2019C-B0D4-4051-8D5F-BB05227C6096.jpg

Aaaaaaaaand: Duke Dazam.

677D8186-36D2-4D30-9ADB-A2F9FF21759C.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Lol, what's that from? Did Diana interrupt Cheetah's dinner or something?