Page 137 of 162 FirstFirst ... 3787127133134135136137138139140141147 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 2427

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    That would make for such an amazing Wonder Woman cover! Who is the artist?

Jason Fabok's billboard for MovieWorld in Australia.

~I just keep swimming through these threads~

Psycho today from #780

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Swear to God that better be Circe or Cheetah on the other line and not Max.

With the creative team's willingness to use Psycho, Gundra and (most likely) Image Maker, I will give them the benefit of the doubt even if it is Max, but still.

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post

With the creative team's willingness to use Psycho, Gundra and (most likely) Image Maker, I will give them the benefit of the doubt even if it is Max, but still.
    I couldn't really buy Circe or Cheetah working with Psycho (even though they've both done it before) but I'll accept some OC for the two stuff if it means no Max.

By GODOT_23 on Twitter.

Perhaps it's Psycho's brother King Ironsides?

Quote Originally Posted by Psy-lock View Post
    Perhaps it's Psycho's brother King Ironsides?
    Another MUCH better option than Max.

Psycho having an identical brother with a mecha suit is one of the weirdest deep cuts that you'd think someone would do something with by now.

I don't expect Cheetah to appear in a Wonder Woman comic until they are finished doing... whatever they are gonna do with her in Deathstroke Inc.

But yeah, it looks like they are using Image Maker. I'm guessing that's the "dusty villain" Conrad mentioned brushing off a while ago.

Extraordinary Member

I was at NYcc and saw and amazing figure of wonder woman surrounded by all her rouges i could find it

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a Fish View Post
    I don't expect Cheetah to appear in a Wonder Woman comic until they are finished doing... whatever they are gonna do with her in Deathstroke Inc.

But yeah, it looks like they are using Image Maker. I'm guessing that's the "dusty villain" Conrad mentioned brushing off a while ago.
    Since she's so prominently displayed on the "Infinite Legends" cast photo, I think she will be appearing at some point. I can't imagine Deathstroke will hold her up too much.

I'd rather they use Marston villains over Kanigher, but the latter still could be fun and the willingness to use any old villains at all is a huge plus to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    I was at NYcc and saw and amazing figure of wonder woman surrounded by all her rouges i could find it
    This?

Since she's so prominently displayed on the "Infinite Legends" cast photo, I think she will be appearing at some point. I can't imagine Deathstroke will hold her up too much.

I'd rather they use Marston villains over Kanigher, but the latter still could be fun and the willingness to use any old villains at all is a huge plus to begin with.
    I definitely think they are going to use Cheetah at some point, it just might not be this year. (I mean they did in that one panel flash back, but that doesn't really count )

DC seems to be setting something up with the villain's in Deathstroke Inc., since that book is hogging all the big-time villains and not just Cheetah. I mean, that book's entire market seems to be built on Deathstroke going up against DC's "biggest and baddest".

They could still do something with Cheetah in a Wonder Woman book this year though, I'm just not expecting much personally except maybe some plot foundation for upcoming story arcs.

Since were playing a guessing game out of 'who is Doctor Psycho working with' im gonna lay out my cards and predict a more Kanighter inspired take on Angle-Man. If for no other reason than because I can't see the Duke of Deception using a phone, and back in the silver age Angle-Man had a whole gimmick out of hiring different villains to smear campaign Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Mittens View Post
    Since were playing a guessing game out of 'who is Doctor Psycho working with' im gonna lay out my cards and predict a more Kanighter inspired take on Angle-Man. If for no other reason than because I can't see the Duke of Deception using a phone, and back in the silver age Angle-Man had a whole gimmick out of hiring different villains to smear campaign Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a Fish View Post
    Jason Fabok's billboard for MovieWorld in Australia.

That’s beautiful.
    “You see…the rest of them are soldiers. But [Wonder Woman] is an artist.”

I only support the made of clay origin.