Page 32 of 162 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282132 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    And they even had a female OC evil Katana, for some reason.
    Huh, and I now just learned that wasn't Katana.
    Last edited by Gaius; 02-03-2021 at 10:50 AM.

BANNED
    Themyscira, Wundagore Mountain, Talok VIII

No love for Decay, Ixion the Destroyer or Eris?

Three of my favorite WW covers ever...

WWthree.jpg
    Last edited by FutureWonder; 02-03-2021 at 02:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FutureWonder View Post
    No love for Decay, Ixion the Destroyer or Eris?

Three of my favorite WW covers ever...

WWthree.jpg
    I'd hope Decay would show in something WW animated. Her powers would really look cool in animation with a proper budget.

I have a deep fondness for Decay. She was in my first ever WW issue. It's a shame she never reappeared after Byrne's run since she brings some mythical stuff while also being an original character (just like Diana).

BANNED
    Themyscira, Wundagore Mountain, Talok VIII

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    I'd hope Decay would show in something WW animated. Her powers would really look cool in animation with a proper budget.
    I sound like a broken record, but...WHY HAS WB NOT GIVEN WW A REGULAR SOLO ANIMATED SHOWCASE?

Her long history has so much rich material to choose from for a weekly cartoon! Ugh...it's so frustrating to see all the cool stuff that they do on Harley's animated show and then think that Diana should have her own show!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FutureWonder View Post
    I sound like a broken record, but...WHY HAS WB NOT GIVEN WW A REGULAR SOLO ANIMATED SHOWCASE?

Her long history has so much rich material to choose from for a weekly cartoon! Ugh...it's so frustrating to see all the cool stuff that they do on Harley's animated show and then think that Diana should have her own show!!!
    No need to convince me, Harley getting a show before Diana lowered my opinion and tolerance for Harley more than it usually is.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    I was just about to say! I don't remember much about that episode but I was surprised they created a new character (well technically two, with Aresia). Even as a kid I was like where the eff is Cheetah (though of course we got her a little bit after and it was a goddamn mess).

EDIT: Apparently Cheetah appeared before that story, so that makes her absence even weirder.
    Yeah I always though Tsukuri was a minor villain I'd simply never seen before... but no. It's a new character.... who's little more than a named mook.
    No need to convince me, Harley getting a show before Diana lowered my opinion and tolerance for Harley more than it usually is.
    The idea of Harleyhaving a show centered on her is more tolerable since it's functionally a team based show. So you have people like Shark and Ivy there to make it interesting.

Spectacular Member

anyone from Greek mythology could be in Wonder Woman's Rogue gallery. To name a few, Hades, Circe, Medusa, Hera (because she is a jealous wife, she doesn't look kindly on Zeus' children that are not her own, she gave Hercules a hard time after all.), Ares because he is the God of War, Photos and Deimos. The Titan Kronos.

It really sucks that Tynion is planning to leave DC after his Batman run wraps up in three years or so. He’d do a killer WW book.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Kalbfus View Post
    anyone from Greek mythology could be in Wonder Woman's Rogue gallery. To name a few, Hades, Circe, Medusa, Hera (because she is a jealous wife, she doesn't look kindly on Zeus' children that are not her own, she gave Hercules a hard time after all.), Ares because he is the God of War, Photos and Deimos. The Titan Kronos.
    I mean...most of those have already appeared as villains of some sort in WW stuff.

Though I've said elsewhere I'd think Hera (and Hades) would make more interesting neutral/possible ally figures than villains.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    It really sucks that Tynion is planning to leave DC after his Batman run wraps up in three years or so. He’d do a killer WW book.
    He did his homework that's for sure. His Circe/Hecate stuff is pretty much a straight update from Perez.

When I re-watched the Aresia episode my only thought about her female group of rogues she was leading was "why isn't this Villainy Inc?". Not like any of the ladies they did use they offered any explanation or origin of who they were.
    Especially since the story involved a killer virus, it would've been perfect for Dr Poison.

Mighty Member

Nightwing’s Double Dare Twins appeared in animation before a majority of Wonder Woman’s rogues...

When are Blue Snowman, Queen Clea, Eviless and the like going to get their Mr. Freeze style revamp? (Well maybe not Freeze specifically in that his story has a shelf life and it becomes harder to justify his acts as a villain, but more so gaining popularity to be considered essential)
    Last edited by Mistah K88; 02-03-2021 at 11:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistah K88 View Post
    When are Blue Snowman, Queen Clea, Eviless and the like going to get their Mr. Freeze style revamp?
    Most likely never. There's some hope for Clea, but Eviless is just too goofy of a character and she doesn't really fit in the DCU.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Arg! What a loss for WW fans! Let's hope the WW comic keeps his set-up for Circe, ..sans the white clown-face makeup.
    COMBINING THE BIGBADITUDE OF THANOS WITH CHEETAH'S FEROCITY, IS JANUS WONDER WOMAN'S GREATEST SUPERVILLAIN?...on WONDABUNGA!!! Look alive, Kangaliers!