Page 13 of 162 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by FutureWonder View Post
    That was one of the best Circe stories I have ever read. Makes me wish that James Tynion IV had written War of The Gods back in the day.
    I think it'd make a good animated film if they did another JLD or Wonder Woman solo film.
    Last edited by Gaius; 01-17-2021 at 03:37 PM.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    I think it'd make a good animated film if they did another JLD or Wonder Woman solo film.
    I agree. I especially love the fire hair design for Circe. I would love to see it as a final form in a Wonder Woman 3 film.

Quote Originally Posted by PopQuezy View Post
    I agree. I especially love the fire hair design for Circe. I would love to see it as a final form in a Wonder Woman 3 film.
    The rest of the outfit I'm not so hot on but yeah the fire hair and pale skin are a cool visual.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Wonder Woman has to have the most underutilized rogues gallery in comics and it's a goddamn shame, top-to-bottom. Villainy Inc could absolutely challenge the DCU if they really put their heads together. It infuriates me that when tasked with coming up with a Wonder Woman event, DC decided to have the Amazons go heel instead of, oh I don't know, Cheetah, Circe, Giganta, Doctor Poison, Doctor Cyber and Silver Swan couldn't band together and really cause a problem. Bring some prestige back to Diana's corner instead of just "lol Gods in togas, sometimes the cat lady."

Cheetah and Circe teaming up alone could really screw up the Justice League.

The rest of the outfit I'm not so hot on but yeah the fire hair and pale skin are a cool visual.
    I kind of like the JLD look as something of a empowered form, but I'm partial to some of her Pre-Flashpoint looks. Purple hair was extremely striking and not too common in the DCU so it gave her some unique presence on any panel.
    Last edited by Robanker; 01-18-2021 at 01:57 AM.

EDIT: Done goofed. Double post.
    Last edited by Robanker; 01-18-2021 at 01:57 AM. Reason: Accidental double post.

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Did anybody read / remember All-New Batman: The Brave and the Bold #4 (April 2011) where Batman and Wonder Woman were getting married and many of their old foes planned to attack during the ceremony?

And many other old Wonder Woman villains also made brief appearances in that issue.

How did I miss this gem? Thanks for sharing!
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    Wonder Woman has to have the most underutilized rogues gallery in comics and it's a goddamn shame, top-to-bottom. Villainy Inc could absolutely challenge the DCU if they really put their heads together. It infuriates me that when tasked with coming up with a Wonder Woman event, DC decided to have the Amazons go heel instead of, oh I don't know, Cheetah, Circe, Giganta, Doctor Poison, Doctor Cyber and Silver Swan couldn't band together and really cause a problem. Bring some prestige back to Diana's corner instead of just "lol Gods in togas, sometimes the cat lady."

Cheetah and Circe teaming up alone could really screw up the Justice League.

I kind of like the JLD look as something of a empowered form, but I'm partial to some of her Pre-Flashpoint looks. Purple hair was extremely striking and not too common in the DCU so it gave her some unique presence on any panel.
    I've always been partial to the Perez green dress though I like a Circe that changes her appearances based on a whim with the only constant being the purple hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Poison View Post
    Did anybody read / remember All-New Batman: The Brave and the Bold #4 (April 2011) . . .
    How did I miss this gem? Thanks for sharing!
    Did you get the issue of Scooby-Doo! Team-Up from back in 2014 when Wonder Woman and the Amazons (including Nubia) met up with Scooby and the gang on Paradise Island?

(Issue #5 in print / issues #9-10 digital-first version.)

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Did you get the issue of Scooby-Doo! Team-Up from back in 2014 when Wonder Woman and the Amazons (including Nubia) met up with Scooby and the gang on Paradise Island?

No, I didn't. Were there any Wonder-rogues featured in this story?
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Poison View Post
    No, I didn't. Were there any Wonder-rogues featured in this story?
    Duke of Deception.

Reminds me of Diana guest-starring in Guess Who Scooby-Doo! (although there were no WW Rogues in that episode).

Blue Snowman was a Scooby-Doo villain before those were even a thing...

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Blue Snowman was a Scooby-Doo villain before those were even a thing...
    "and I would have gotten away with too! If weren't for the meddling immortal Amazon, troupe of sorority girls, and your U.S. Army Air Force Officer. "

Is she back? Last I remember she got chomped in Power Girl #7.