Page 58 of 162 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268108158 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    Im personally fine with her having a stint with the SS because its get her out there to a new audience. The team has some A-list villains on there like Harley and Deadshot, having her there wouldnt put a damper on the character.
    She was put on some heavy hitter Suicide Squad for a hot second (free of Harley and Deadshot) I forget who else was on the team.

Edit: No wait, it had Harley and Deadshot after all.
    Last edited by I'm a Fish; 04-03-2021 at 04:55 PM.

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Put Max Lord on the Suicide Squad.

Max Lord, Liar Liar, Mayfly, Cats Eye, Perfection, and Bushmaster would all be good candidates for the Suicde Squad.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Poison View Post
    Max Lord, Liar Liar, Mayfly, Cats Eye, Perfection, and Bushmaster would all be good candidates for the Suicde Squad.
    I'd like to see Mayfly as a Wonder Woman ally. Her story in Orlando's run was so fantastic, I'd hate to see her forced back into villainy. And it'd be cool to see a speedster sniper alongside Wondy.

Perfection should reappear in the Wonder Woman comics first, since she's such an obscure character. I like her, but her look also needs updating.

The rest of them are fine for Suicide Squad fodder. Cat's Eye was my favorite of the Shea Fontana characters but that isn't saying much seeing as they all were pretty bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    I'd like to see Mayfly as a Wonder Woman ally. Her story in Orlando's run was so fantastic, I'd hate to see her forced back into villainy. And it'd be cool to see a speedster sniper alongside Wondy.

Perfection should reappear in the Wonder Woman comics first, since she's such an obscure character. I like her, but her look also needs updating.

The rest of them are fine for Suicide Squad fodder. Cat's Eye was my favorite of the Shea Fontana characters but that isn't saying much seeing as they all were pretty bad.
    Agree on Mayfly, she's a minor villain that unlike a writer trying to have rehabilitate a bigger name like Cheetah or Giganta that it wouldn't immediately be undone.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

I do wish that Gigantia would get an awesome makeover. From the cave woman look, the athletic look, to the girly look...none of them ever really wowed me.

I liked the post-Infinite Crisis athletic look.

^ Same. Those post-IC designs were popping.

Cheetah and the Menagerie:

Menagerie_01.jpg

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    ^ Same. Those post-IC designs were popping.

Cheetah and the Menagerie:

Menagerie_01.jpg

I know that I'm probably in the minority here but I really liked this team. Did it live up to it's potential in it's single appearance? No, but under the right writer, I could see it giving the JLA a good run for their money.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Poison View Post
    I know that I'm probably in the minority here but I really liked this team. Did it live up to it's potential in it's single appearance? No, but under the right writer, I could see it giving the JLA a good run for their money.
    I prefer Cheetah with this team over Cheetah somehow ending up in Gotham with Batman's animal themed baddies.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a Fish View Post
    I prefer Cheetah with this team over Cheetah somehow ending up in Gotham with Batman's animal themed baddies.
    Or over any Gotham-themed baddie showing up in a WW book.

Mighty Member

I do wish that Gigantia would get an awesome makeover. From the cave woman look, the athletic look, to the girly look...none of them ever really wowed me.
    Which of Giganta's outfits is your fav? I do think the athletic clothing is cool on her for a more modern look. I think she could be bulkier to fill it out more... I do miss the leopard print of the original outfit however. I wonder if they moved away from it because Cheetah is spotted.

I like the cavewoman look (I think giraffe print is unique enough even with its similarities to Cheetah) and the Rebirth look. Not a huge fan of her Post-Crisis jumpsuit, but that might be because I really hate her hair being a MILF bob.

Not sure why she always has to have her abs revealed though.

I do like Giganta with a savage look. I always though it would be cool to give her some kind of body armor.

But no matter how many awkward costumes Giganta has had, none will come close to Cheetah in those Cheetah print pants that I have constantly explain isn't a crotch window.

I love the one on the far left because it's JUST Doris Zuel. It's like drawing Clark Kent instead of Superman. Yes I know she's actually huge in the scene, but the character design is very much "not Giganta".

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    I like the cavewoman look (I think giraffe print is unique enough even with its similarities to Cheetah) and the Rebirth look. Not a huge fan of her Post-Crisis jumpsuit, but that might be because I really hate her hair being a MILF bob.

Not sure why she always has to have her abs revealed though.
    THAT'S what it is GIRAFFE! Artists always start to draw the spots smaller to the point I think it's leopard. You're right, it is a rather unique animal pattern.