Page 107 of 162 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117157 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 2427

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Ross is a big fan of the classics.
    His Giganta from Justice is my favorite incarnation, though she wasn’t paired off with WW in that series.

Would love to see him do a piece for the rest of Villainy Inc.
    Last edited by Gaius; 07-29-2021 at 11:55 AM.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Alex Ross's Priscilla is the best design overhaul for a character he's ever done IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Does that make Priscilla the Betty?
    With Steve Trevor as Archie and Diana as Jughead with their respective tiara/crown lol

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Poison View Post
    That is a character that a friend of mine and myself created for a fan-fic that I used to write. His name is Wonder Man. He's the son of Diana and Steve.........or is that Diana and Siggy now?
    I thought it was Wonder (Dr. Psycho) Man

Bloodsport is really taking off thanks to being the third Superman villain to star in a well received movie (insane to write that out). He’s going to be in Fortnite alongside Supes now! So it got me thinking: which WW Rogue would you guys like to see join the Suicide Squad either in comics or in the movies? Keep in mind outside of Harley, the Squad is typically for the lesser known Rogues. So no Cheetah, Circe, or any of the ones you consider “big”.

I was thinking either Mayfly or Blue Snowman, but both are shooters so I kind of feel like they’re redundant. Angle Man would be a great fit but he would 100% die lol. I decided that Silver Swan is who I want to see.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Hmmm....

Blue Snowman is someone that I want to have a bigger role in Diana's rouges so I wouldn't want Waller to have her all the time. Same with Silver Swan.

I can see Mayfly, but I also want her reformed and stay reformed to show that Diana's methods work. My choice would be Hypnotica; she has psychokinesis as well as telepathy and other mind powers. She'd be a formidable foe and maybe even rise the ranks to aid Waller as a confidant.
    Zaldrīzes Buzdari Iksos Daor

Silver Swan. Decay. Zara. Hypnota (who was in a recent incarnation of the SS).

I say either Silver Swan, Angle Man, or Kung

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Bloodsport is really taking off thanks to being the third Superman villain to star in a well received movie (insane to write that out). He’s going to be in Fortnite alongside Supes now! So it got me thinking: which WW Rogue would you guys like to see join the Suicide Squad either in comics or in the movies? Keep in mind outside of Harley, the Squad is typically for the lesser known Rogues. So no Cheetah, Circe, or any of the ones you consider “big”.

I was thinking either Mayfly or Blue Snowman, but both are shooters so I kind of feel like they’re redundant. Angle Man would be a great fit but he would 100% die lol. I decided that Silver Swan is who I want to see.
    Max Lord as the obligatory one who dies to establish "the stakes are serious this time".

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post

Crimson Centipede. Someone show James Gun Crimson Centipede, please.

Hypnotic Woman, she's on the team in the comics right now so why not. And Angle Man for sure.
    ~I just keep swimming through these threads~

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Silver Swan. Decay. Zara. Hypnota (who was in a recent incarnation of the SS).
    Decay is a bit above the Suicide Squad... What threat would Waller have to a demigoddess who can literally never die?

The thing with Suicide Squad is that it's a great place to introduce new fans to obscure villains, but the ones that tend to stick around are those with big personalities or excentric gimmicks. Harley Quinn, King Shark, Captain Boomerang. The only Wonder Woman rogue I think could have a big personality, be visually striking, and have a cool gimmick, is Giganta.

The team always needs a brute, and I think Giganta has a distinct silhouette. Plus there are many ways to revamp her to make her more compelling or humorous. I can't quire come up with a good take on Hypnota that guarantees she would stick around. Maybe if we went back to the golden age woman with a beard.
    Last edited by Alpha; 07-29-2021 at 06:22 PM.

Eh, honestly considering some of the Z listers who make it onto Suicide Squad, I figure quite a few of Wonder Womans weirder villains would make the cut possibly. I mean heck, the movie versions gonna have Javelin and Polkadot man!

On that note id wanna see Baron De Boar. The literally pig headed buffoon who leads an army of mind controlled robotic knights
    Baron_De_Boar_Earth-Two_01.jpg
    Last edited by Fuzzy Mittens; 07-29-2021 at 07:09 PM.

Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

AngleMan takes a selfie by Brain and Brendon Fraim.

AngleMan.jpg

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by signalman112 View Post
    AngleMan takes a selfie by Brain and Brendon Fraim.

AngleMan.jpg

That's awesome! Poor Angle Man rarely gets any respect.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.