Page 46 of 162 FirstFirst ... 364243444546474849505696146 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    Hopefully not. I want the other Female Furies to be given some love.
    Grail's not really a Fury though.

What I want to see most... is something I suspect they won't do, but... it'd be an epic throwdown: Grail vs Devastation.

Why? Well Diana vs Grail is basically Old gods vs new gods.... Deva vs Diana is titans vs old gods. titans vs old gods vs new gods... now take out the middle man... titans vs new gods. I first thought of it because of how Grail was going around killing members of the old gods to resurrect Darkseid. I don't think the Titans would be happy with that... and what if Grail starts gunning for them too? Her logic behind target choices has no reason to EXCLUDE the Titans.
    Last edited by marhawkman; 03-03-2021 at 09:35 PM.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

So has anyone been reading about the DCEU leaks for the scrapped plans for Snyder's other JL movies?

spoilers:
    Dr. Poison would have been in the Legion of Doom. I can't tell yet if it would somehow be the the original one from WW or her granddaughter or something. It was nice that a WW villain would have made it onto the team. I was briefly pissed it wouldn't have been Cheetah, but then I remembered what this was so maybe it would have been the best if it wasn't her. This would have been Maru's cross to bear lol
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    So has anyone been reading about the DCEU leaks for the scrapped plans for Snyder's other JL movies?

spoilers:
    Dr. Poison would have been in the Legion of Doom. I can't tell yet if it would somehow be the the original one from WW or her granddaughter or something. It was nice that a WW villain would have made it onto the team. I was briefly pissed it wouldn't have been Cheetah, but then I remembered what this was so maybe it would have been the best if it wasn't her. This would have been Maru's cross to bear lol
    end of spoilers
    Where these leaks at?

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a Fish View Post
    Where these leaks at?
    They were on Reddit and Twitter, but I'm not sure if they were taken down or not

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Reminds me some complained the post-credits scene for WW84 should have been setting up the DCEU Legion of Doom and my only thoughts were “the last people I want to see in the same room together are EisenLex and Jesus Joker”.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    spoilers:
    Reminds me some complained the post-credits scene for WW84 should have been setting up the DCEU Legion of Doom and my only thoughts were “the last people I want to see in the same room together are EisenLex and Jesus Joker”.
    end of spoilers
    Just have an Aquaman and Wonder Woman team-up movie, then Black Manta and Cheetah can team-up.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I know. I have issues with WW84's use of Barbara, but the issue isn't with Wiig. Whereas with those two the writing AND acting suck. I'd hate to see her have to interact with those two.

I am morbidly curious as to what Snyder's Cheetah, Circe and Ares would be like though. At least visually, I think he'd probably deliver a more impressive Ares than Jenkins. Steppenwolf is a misfire because it's a Kirby character that is covered in staples, but he might be better suited for designing Ares
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    I know. I have issues with WW84's use of Barbara, but the issue isn't with Wiig. Whereas with those two the writing AND acting suck. I'd hate to see her have to interact with those two.

I am morbidly curious as to what Snyder's Cheetah, Circe and Ares would be like though. At least visually, I think he'd probably deliver a more impressive Ares than Jenkins. Steppenwolf is a misfire because it's a Kirby character that is covered in staples, but he might be better suited for designing Ares
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Ares is in Justice League. So we already know what his Ares would look like.

Cheetah would probably look closer to the Liam Sharp design, more animalistic and such. Her face would probably be CGI, but every time Snyder has a CGI faced character they just come out sooooo ugly... I know WW84 Cheetah gets made fun of a lot but at least her face isn't ugly.

His Circe might actually look like the Perez Circe, but his color pallet is so grey in his movies I bet her hair would look closer to black than purple and the green in her outfit would be murky.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    I quite like the idea of Dr. Poison in the Legion of Doom for the DCEU. I loved her in the first film but she was kind of underutilized. Sure, I'd prefer Cheetah, but Dr. Poison, especially if it's the same Isabel Maru from the first film (maybe this version actually DID find the secret to eternal life).
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a Fish View Post
    spoilers:
    Ares is in Justice League. So we already know what his Ares would look like.

Cheetah would probably look closer to the Liam Sharp design, more animalistic and such. Her face would probably be CGI, but every time Snyder has a CGI faced character they just come out sooooo ugly... I know WW84 Cheetah gets made fun of a lot but at least her face isn't ugly.

His Circe might actually look like the Perez Circe, but his color pallet is so grey in his movies I bet her hair would look closer to black than purple and the green in her outfit would be murky.
    end of spoilers
    Sounds about right.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    spoilers:
    I quite like the idea of Dr. Poison in the Legion of Doom for the DCEU. I loved her in the first film but she was kind of underutilized. Sure, I'd prefer Cheetah, but Dr. Poison, especially if it's the same Isabel Maru from the first film (maybe this version actually DID find the secret to eternal life).
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    It would have been a neat little twist for a change, it's just where this twist would have happened and the larger story around it would give me pause.

Take one for the team Maru, Cheetah's taken too many!
    end of spoilers

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

spoilers:
    end of spoilers

What a shame that will probably never come to fruition. The character could certainly use that kind of elevated exposure.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

spoilers:

end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Yeah, what's annoying is they got pretty close in the story time scene with a Perez-looking Ares. I'm a Fish also posted some concept art for the film earlier in the thread that showed an Ares that looked like a mix of his Perez design and New 52 versions.

I feel his Circe would look either great or horrifyingly drab. No in between.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    It would have been a neat little twist for a change, it's just where this twist would have happened and the larger story around it would give me pause.

Take one for the team Maru, Cheetah's taken too many!
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I say give'em both Poison and Cheetah. If Batman gets Deathstroke and Joker than Wonder Woman can get two baddies also. That way Poison and Cheetah can hold hands as their characters get ruined together, Cheetah won't have to go it alone no more.

I'm curious though, how do you guys think Snyder would handle Dr. Poison, Cheetah and Circe if he had full control? We kinda know his Ares would be treated as a force of nature from what he said about his version of Wonder Woman, or like how he was treated in Justice League which is a big muscle jock.

I think his Dr. Poison might actually come out okay. She's so obscure and underused, there just isn't much about her to get wrong.

I think Cheetah would either get turned into just another lady with cat powers not capable of going toe-to-toe with Wonder Woman, or a mindless animal who poses no mental challenge for Diana. And I've seen the first one so many times I would actually prefer the second at this point.

I think Circe would probably be some copy/paste fem-fetal we've seen a thousand times. Which might not be bad depending on the actress. But if he wanted to completely ruin her he'd make her an evil cloud like Parallax and Galactus. Obviously he didn't make those movies but for some reason I can see him doing that.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by I'm a Fish; 03-04-2021 at 06:16 PM.