Page 14 of 162 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    Is she back? Last I remember she got chomped in Power Girl #7.
    She (or her robots) cameod in the New 52 fighting Diana and the Amazon Hessia.

Robinson had her brought back as part of Godwatch in Rebirth, but unfotunately it was just a cameo and nothing came of it (hopefully that will change in the new run?)

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Duke of Deception.

Oh cool! Thanks!
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    Wonder Woman has to have the most underutilized rogues gallery in comics and it's a goddamn shame, top-to-bottom. Villainy Inc could absolutely challenge the DCU if they really put their heads together. It infuriates me that when tasked with coming up with a Wonder Woman event, DC decided to have the Amazons go heel instead of, oh I don't know, Cheetah, Circe, Giganta, Doctor Poison, Doctor Cyber and Silver Swan couldn't band together and really cause a problem. Bring some prestige back to Diana's corner instead of just "lol Gods in togas, sometimes the cat lady."
    Cheetah and Circe teaming up in Rebirth continuity makes so much sense I have no idea why a writer hasn't done it yet. In post-crisis it didn't make much sense because Cheetah wasn't much of a team player (sometimes the Injustice League but that was about it) and Circe was very alpha and had to be in control of everyone she worked with. Plus Circe flat out made Barbara her slave so it made no sense for them to ever really team up again after that.

That changed a lot in Rebirth with Cheetah actually being on the Legion of Doom for a long time and Circe being less outright evil but still power hungry. Even their motives align now since they both hate the Gods and would love to put them in their place.
    Plus Cheetah got upgraded to being dangerous outside of Wonder Woman books (finally). I saw her going toe-to-toe with Martian Manhunter in an issue of Justice League, it was a background fight but that's a big step up from being casually knocked out by Batman and tied to a streetlamp in and old issue of Catwoman.

But yeah, Circe the Sorceress and a Cheetah themed Demi-god...it makes too much sense.
    Last edited by I'm a Fish; 01-18-2021 at 08:23 PM.

Default Wonder Woman #770 (variant)

Attached Images Attached Images

Occurs to me every female villain there is a redhead, including Cheetah given Barbara was a redhead pre-curse.

Occurs to me every female villain there is a redhead, including Cheetah given Barbara was a redhead pre-curse.
    Well, Post-Crisis. Rebirth Barbara was blonde. Ironically, like Cale...

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, Post-Crisis. Rebirth Barbara was blonde. Ironically, like Cale...
    Lol yeah, they took Barbara's red hair and gave it to Circe.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    She (or her robots) cameod in the New 52 fighting Diana and the Amazon Hessia.

Robinson had her brought back as part of Godwatch in Rebirth, but unfotunately it was just a cameo and nothing came of it (hopefully that will change in the new run?)
    A cameo at least means she's alive and kicking, ready to be used! Far better than nothing.

Incredible Member

I love this graphic. They could have shown the Dreamstone for Duke of Deception, however.

Quote Originally Posted by PopQuezy View Post
    I love this graphic. They could have shown the Dreamstone for Duke of Deception, however.
    I probably should have.

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Love this!
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Incredible Member

I'm in love!

Wonder Woman would make such a wonderful animated show. From realistic threats, to horror, to high fantasy, and even mythology. Wonder Woman covers it all.
    Last edited by PopQuezy; 01-20-2021 at 09:05 PM.