Quote Originally Posted by I'm a Fish View Post
spoilers:
I say give'em both Poison and Cheetah. If Batman gets Deathstroke and Joker than Wonder Woman can get two baddies also. That way Poison and Cheetah can hold hands as their characters get ruined together, Cheetah won't have to go it alone no more.

I'm curious though, how do you guys think Snyder would handle Dr. Poison, Cheetah and Circe if he had full control? We kinda know his Ares would be treated as a force of nature from what he said about his version of Wonder Woman, or like how he was treated in Justice League which is a big muscle jock.

I think his Dr. Poison might actually come out okay. She's so obscure and underused, there just isn't much about her to get wrong.

I think Cheetah would either get turned into just another lady with cat powers not capable of going toe-to-toe with Wonder Woman, or a mindless animal who poses no mental challenge for Diana. And I've seen the first one so many times I would actually prefer the second at this point.

I think Circe would probably be some copy/paste fem-fetal we've seen a thousand times. Which might not be bad depending on the actress. But if he wanted to completely ruin her he'd make her an evil cloud like Parallax and Galactus. Obviously he didn't make those movies but for some reason I can see him doing that.
end of spoilers
spoilers:
I imagine a Snyder Circe would be like a mix of Faora from Man of Steel and, even though he didn't direct it Eva Green's character from the 300 sequel.

Probably would really play up the misandry man-hater angle.
end of spoilers