Page 135 of 162 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135136137138139145 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 2427

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    I like the Technological Goddess angle.

But I also like the idea of her just being a completely normal human who uses gadgets and technology to get the upper hand on WW.
    Mayfly is who I prefer in that role.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Cyber could want improve herself. Add more technically advances to her body.Not only that but what if she also wants to collected Amazon tech. Like we have the Banas and if they have somewhat advances she wants to add it to her body. She could have long before meeting Diana been upgrading on herself.

Phil Jimenez

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Mayfly is who I prefer in that role.
    But Mayfly has super speed.

Mighty Member

Didn’t Cyber want Wonder Woman’s body specifically at one point? Also I don’t see why we can’t just merge the Bond villain and the now robotic AI woman? As in the fight that disfigured her was one that actually killed her and her mind was put into the Golden robotic body. I feel that the Bond villain part of her has resources that make her her own villain and keep her from being a lapdog for Veronica Cale.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Phil Jimenez

When and how did Dark Angel get so statuesque?

Is Dark Angel a Wonder Woman villain?

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Phil Jimenez

Dang, Deva looks even more buff than usual

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HestiasHearth View Post
    Is Dark Angel a Wonder Woman villain?

She's a villain of Hippolyta(from when she was retconned to be the World War II Wonder Woman) and Donna Troy.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Absolute Power, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Birds of Prey, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Justice Society of America, Shazam, Titans, & Wonder Woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistah K88 View Post
    Didn’t Cyber want Wonder Woman’s body specifically at one point? Also I don’t see why we can’t just merge the Bond villain and the now robotic AI woman? As in the fight that disfigured her was one that actually killed her and her mind was put into the Golden robotic body. I feel that the Bond villain part of her has resources that make her her own villain and keep her from being a lapdog for Veronica Cale.
    I like the idea of Cyber being a technomancer sort of person who slowly merged with her machines until she eventually stopped being human entirely. IE originally she's just a computer genius, who figures out how to interface her mind with a computer. Then after a while a copy of her mind exists in digital form, some time after that her living body dies. Heck maybe she's actually old and her Human body was just that old.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mistah K88 View Post
    She even already cut ties with Cale. The only thing preventing her from being a solo Bond-style thread within the books is writers not caring to put the work in and use their own creations instead of building on what came before

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    I like the idea of Cyber being a technomancer sort of person who slowly merged with her machines until she eventually stopped being human entirely. IE originally she's just a computer genius, who figures out how to interface her mind with a computer. Then after a while a copy of her mind exists in digital form, some time after that her living body dies. Heck maybe she's actually old and her Human body was just that old.
    I’ve said it before, but Cyber should be Diana’s Brainiac level threat. Especially the pre-Crisis completely robotic, emotionless destroyer.

E9295BEC-5DE6-428B-8FF7-9E7CD2E95F32.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    I’ve said it before, but Cyber should be Diana’s Brainiac level threat. Especially the pre-Crisis completely robotic, emotionless destroyer.

E9295BEC-5DE6-428B-8FF7-9E7CD2E95F32.jpg
    Yeah, She's an interesting character, and would be nice to see more.

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    But Mayfly has super speed.
    Is her power currently genetic? Could always retcon that as something tech based.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Cheetah, Blue Snowman, and Giganta from the 80th Anniversary One shot. Pretty light on villains in comparison the 750th issue, though Cheetah's story was pretty good.