Page 157 of 162 FirstFirst ... 57107147153154155156157158159160161 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 2427

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Nah the best version of Dr Poison is the Eric Luke take from the Pandora Virus story. She uses science to decompose the blood of a god and create horrible chemical weapons. Her poisons can transform people into horrific things, can create mass hysteria, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Poison View Post
    Co-signed. While I like both Dr. Poison I and II, II is the superior of the two. She really took things to the next level of sadistic.
    Co-signed as well.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Illusions should be Psycho or Image-Maker’s thing. With Poison I think a timed boss fight makes sense. She hits you with a poison that drains your health and you have to beat her quickly to get the antidote before you die. To add some additional challenge, the poison basically locks you out of your higher tier abilities, so you’re forced to rely more on skill to overcome her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Nah the best version of Dr Poison is the Eric Luke take from the Pandora Virus story. She uses science to decompose the blood of a god and create horrible chemical weapons. Her poisons can transform people into horrific things, can create mass hysteria, etc.
    Co-signed. While I like both Dr. Poison I and II, II is the superior of the two. She really took things to the next level of sadistic.

I'd rather something much more sadistic. Like Alpha and Dr.Poison said, Dr. Poison should be merciless and her experiments demented. I'd rather Dr. Poison created some blight in Themyscira that automatically plagues and slowly kills anyone who comes into the area. Dr. Poison is, or course, immune. Flying creatures are constantly falling from the sky, the crops are dead, the ground is rotting, the sculptures and architecture are melting. Diana is forced to fight her deceased sisters that Poison has experimented on. They are given all types of venomous abilities like exhaling poisonous gas, infectious claws, etc. Dr. Poison is equipped with all types of biochemical weapons that infect her in different ways like depleting her health, losing abilities, stiffening her speed, maybe even changing the control scheme so you never know which ability you'll get. While Wonder Woman wins, Dr. Poison gets some of Diana's blood. She gets just enough to create her most sick and horrific creation, Genocide for the end game cliffhanger.

Also I agree with Alpha and Dr.Poison about Dr. Poison's characterization; however, I was specifically talking about her design earlier. I don't like the all-black, trench coat and mask design. I'd rather something like the 2017 movie or even something like below.

Poison Fanart.jpg

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Seeing that image makes me think that they could probably have Poison be the creator of venom that Bane uses and make her more top tier in the DC-verse.

Bane's serum is a knock off of Hourman's Miraclo forumla.

A WW/Hourman cross over would be interesting with Poison turning Rick Tyler into a freak by messing with his miraclo pills so Diana and Jesse have to team up to stop them. You can even have Jesse geek out about being with Diana and asking her questions for her thesis.

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PopQuezy View Post
    I'd rather something much more sadistic. Like Alpha and Dr.Poison said, Dr. Poison should be merciless and her experiments demented. I'd rather Dr. Poison created some blight in Themyscira that automatically plagues and slowly kills anyone who comes into the area. Dr. Poison is, or course, immune. Flying creatures are constantly falling from the sky, the crops are dead, the ground is rotting, the sculptures and architecture are melting. Diana is forced to fight her deceased sisters that Poison has experimented on. They are given all types of venomous abilities like exhaling poisonous gas, infectious claws, etc. Dr. Poison is equipped with all types of biochemical weapons that infect her in different ways like depleting her health, losing abilities, stiffening her speed, maybe even changing the control scheme so you never know which ability you'll get. While Wonder Woman wins, Dr. Poison gets some of Diana's blood. She gets just enough to create her most sick and horrific creation, Genocide for the end game cliffhanger.

Also I agree with Alpha and Dr.Poison about Dr. Poison's characterization; however, I was specifically talking about her design earlier. I don't like the all-black, trench coat and mask design. I'd rather something like the 2017 movie or even something like below.

Poison Fanart.jpg

A friend of mine actually made that design(not sure if she's on these boards) and it's my favorite Dr. Poison design to date.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    That looks like the DCUO version?

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    That looks like the DCUO version?
    Yeah, Circe was Diana's villain rep there rather than Cheetah. Aside from some eps in Justice League shows, think that's Circe's most major usage in DC multimedia.

Yeah, Circe was Diana's villain rep there rather than Cheetah. Aside from some eps in Justice League shows, think that's Circe's most major usage in DC multimedia.
    Well, the specific costume is also unique to DCUO.

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Well, the specific costume is also unique to DCUO.
    Not really. Save for the sillier headdress, it’s just the Dodson design.

Not really. Save for the sillier headdress, it’s just the Dodson design.

Well yeah, the DCUO art team used that as inspiration... and added the weird crown thingy. It's definitely a Circe look unique to DCUO... even if it's inspired by one of the comic book looks.

Cheetah and the new Superwoman on one of the covers for the War for Earth-3 crossover.

Extraordinary Member

Cheetah and the new Superwoman on one of the covers for the War for Earth-3 crossover.

Cover is for Teen Titans Academy #13, weird that they went with Starfire instead of Donna there, though I suppose she may be absent from this due to Trial of the Amazons.
    Last edited by Hypo; 12-13-2021 at 01:11 PM.

Incredible Member

A friend of mine actually made that design(not sure if she's on these boards) and it's my favorite Dr. Poison design to date.
    That's really cool. Did she make this for you, or is she a Wonder Woman/Dr. Poison fan, too?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo View Post
    Cover is for Teen Titans Academy #13, weird that they went with Starfire instead of Donna there, though I suppose she may be absent from this due to Trial of the Amazons.
    Oh yeah that is weird, forgot that new Superwoman's supposed to be that world's Donna.