Page 158 of 162 FirstFirst ... 58108148154155156157158159160161162 LastLast
Results 2,356 to 2,370 of 2427

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Such a missed opportunity to feature her George Perez green dress (and thus have the anti-Trinity in green and purple). :-)

Quote Originally Posted by HestiasHearth View Post
    Such a missed opportunity to feature her George Perez green dress (and thus have the anti-Trinity in green and purple). :-)
    If she's in the WW game, hoping maybe they go with a design like this. Though I'd swap the sidepiece crown thing with the symbol from the Witching Hour crossover.

If she's in the WW game, hoping maybe they go with a design like this. Though I'd swap the sidepiece crown thing with the symbol from the Witching Hour crossover.

I have seen this^^^ before, but I don't recall if this is from a comic, an animated appearance, or what. Do you know? I love it. It definitely takes after the Perez design (green and gold accents), plus that awesome purple hair. I wonder if Perez decided to give Circe that color scheme in order for her to mirror Joker and Luthor, both of whom, at the time, were also wearing those colors (Luthor was using his mechanical suit then). Maybe his plan with this visual cue was to firmly establish Circe as Diana's Joker/Luthor.

Anyway, I am so praying to all the Olympian gods that, if Circe is the villain of WW3, they give her the purple hair and a green costume. I would be so happy. :-)

Batman doesn't wear the same colors as Supes and Wondie. Why would their archenemies have the same color scheme?

Plus purple and green is a very common combination in villains. Riddler (also Bat villain) and Brainiac (also Supes villain), Spider-man has at least 5 (Green Goblin, Mysterio, Lizard, Prowler, Beetle)

I'm still not a huge fan of Circe, but I think the strongest look she ever had was the Justice League Dark version.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Batman doesn't wear the same colors as Supes and Wondie. Why would their archenemies have the same color scheme?
    No one said they have to for that reason.

Plus purple and green is a very common combination in villains. Riddler (also Bat villain) and Brainiac (also Supes villain), Spider-man has at least 5 (Green Goblin, Mysterio, Lizard, Prowler, Beetle)
    Here's your answer for why this look is used for Circe.

I have seen this^^^ before, but I don't recall if this is from a comic, an animated appearance, or what. Do you know? I love it. It definitely takes after the Perez design (green and gold accents), plus that awesome purple hair. I wonder if Perez decided to give Circe that color scheme in order for her to mirror Joker and Luthor, both of whom, at the time, were also wearing those colors (Luthor was using his mechanical suit then). Maybe his plan with this visual cue was to firmly establish Circe as Diana's Joker/Luthor.

Anyway, I am so praying to all the Olympian gods that, if Circe is the villain of WW3, they give her the purple hair and a green costume. I would be so happy. :-)
    Iirc, Perez only gave her the green dress. The purple hair was from later artists.

Cheetah and the new Superwoman on one of the covers for the War for Earth-3 crossover.

I'm not sure yet how these connecting Variants are supposed to work. They cut Cheetah's butt and leg right off in the background. Are the smaller duplicates of the fights going to be erased on the final covers?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo View Post
    Cover is for Teen Titans Academy #13, weird that they went with Starfire instead of Donna there, though I suppose she may be absent from this due to Trial of the Amazons.
    A shame if that's the reason. Donna should be able to appear in two places at once.

That'd be a great design.

Cheetah in a new still from Catwoman: Hunted

I wish they would have put more effort into her design. Her phone case is more Cheetah than she is.

The new Image Maker from today's issue

Just some fan art from here; https://mobile.twitter.com/LoVS_18/s...11680015732738

Quote Originally Posted by Avi View Post
    I'm not sure yet how these connecting Variants are supposed to work. They cut Cheetah's butt and leg right off in the background. Are the smaller duplicates of the fights going to be erased on the final covers?
    Yeah, was wondering what was going on with these as I going through them. I originally assumed it must have been errors.
    Last edited by Gaius; 12-14-2021 at 06:29 AM.

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PopQuezy View Post
    That's really cool. Did she make this for you, or is she a Wonder Woman/Dr. Poison fan, too?

She made it because she's a Wonder Woman/Dr. Poison fan but I still like to think she made it just for me.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Avi View Post

A shame if that's the reason. Donna should be able to appear in two places at once.

That'd be a great design.

Cheetah in a new still from Catwoman: Hunted

I wish they would have put more effort into her design. Her phone case is more Cheetah than she is.

This may just be Barbara Minerva. Looks at how short her nails/claws are. Hopefully she transforms into Cheetah during the movie.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Blue Snowman

bluesnowman.jpg

Minister Blizzard

ministerblizzard.jpg

still not quite clear when writers began deciding to make Minister Blizzard human

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Poison View Post
    This may just be Barbara Minerva. Looks at how short her nails/claws are. Hopefully she transforms into Cheetah during the movie.
    I think that's just how she's going to look.
    May we never forget:

Daddy Zeus can hit the bricks.
    Truer words never spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    I think that's just how she's going to look.
    I'm guessing she'll have some sort of second more monstrous form when she does comic book mobster thing of "want something done right, do it yourself".