Page 159 of 162 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159160161162 LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 2427

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    I'm guessing she'll have some sort of second more monstrous form when she does comic book mobster thing of "want something done right, do it yourself".
    My thinking as well. There was a bunch of monsters at the end so they are clearly going to bring magic into this.

Also Barbara was dropping cat puns in the trailer so... (foreshadowing).
    Last edited by I'm a Fish; 12-14-2021 at 04:51 PM.
    ~I just keep swimming through these threads~

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Batman doesn't wear the same colors as Supes and Wondie. Why would their archenemies have the same color scheme?

Plus purple and green is a very common combination in villains. Riddler (also Bat villain) and Brainiac (also Supes villain), Spider-man has at least 5 (Green Goblin, Mysterio, Lizard, Prowler, Beetle)

I'm still not a huge fan of Circe, but I think the strongest look she ever had was the Justice League Dark version.
    Seriously... just LOOK!

Circe, Lex Luthor, and Joker!... they all are wearing purple/green!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a Fish View Post
    My thinking as well. There was a bunch of monsters at the end so they are clearly going to bring magic into this.

Also Barbara was dropping cat puns in the trailer so... (foreshadowing).
    I mean it's a movie with two cat-ladies. I'm expecting some '66 level cat puns here

It's like a Mr. Freeze thing with no ice puns or him crying about his waifu.

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Seriously... just LOOK!

Circe, Lex Luthor, and Joker!... they all are wearing purple/green!!!!!!
    I know, and I'm asking why that's something you want. They aren't the Fantastic Four or the X-men. Why would we put them all in the same color scheme?

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    I know, and I'm asking why that's something you want. They aren't the Fantastic Four or the X-men. Why would we put them all in the same color scheme?
    What makes you think I WANT it? O-o' I'm just commenting that it exists. That's not fan-art I posted, it's a screenshot of the way the big three members of the Secret Society of Supervillains look in DCUO. I don't think it was planned by the game devs for them to share a color scheme, if you look closely they have different shades of color. also.... these are modifications of looks from the comics. IE, they've ALL had similar looks to include the colors... in the comics. Why? because it's different from the heroes they fight... seemingly nothing more.

Just look at Green Lantern. Since he wears green most of his villains don't.

Circe and Blue Snowman will be in the Sensational Wonder Woman one-shot.

Circe one of the variants for the Sensational Wonder Woman one-shot.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

I can't believe Dr. Cyber hasn't made a re-appearance, but they keep bringing that bring look for Circe as her default look.

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    I can't believe Dr. Cyber hasn't made a re-appearance, but they keep bringing that bring look for Circe as her default look.
    I am so over this Circe design.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Is it me or do all of her female villains now have the short hair look? They all go to the same hairdresser?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I am so over this Circe design.
    How did I know these were going to be the first comments.

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    Is it me or do all of her female villains now have the short hair look? They all go to the same hairdresser?
    I guess now that you mention it...Cheetah's Cheetah form, Circe's default look...

Maybe they consider her other looks “too sexy” or whatever. C’mon DC you can do more interesting than street clothes, I hate how they’re going to put Conner Kent in t-shirt and jeans again. I only like that look for Year One Superman lol, otherwise it’s just boring. An immortal sorceress-goddess should have a more iconic look!
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    How did I know these were going to be the first comments.
    Have I become that obvious ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Maybe they consider her other looks “too sexy” or whatever. C’mon DC you can do more interesting than street clothes, I hate how they’re going to put Conner Kent in t-shirt and jeans again. I only like that look for Year One Superman lol, otherwise it’s just boring. An immortal sorceress-goddess should have a more iconic look!
    I feel like people put too much stock in stuff that looks "practical" over flashy.