Page 35 of 162 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585135 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Dude I keep forgetting that even happened, that’s how little Cavill’s “death” meant to a hardcore Superman fan like me, but you’re right Bloodsport would be the fourth.

This I don’t really know what you mean. It’s a bunch of people forced to do Walker’s bidding. You’ve got outright psychos like Harley and Captain Boomerang, anti-heroes like Vixen and Bronze Tiger, guns for hire like Deadshot, and poor fools like Javelin and Master Jailer. Anyone can fit on the Squad, they’re not meant to work well together as a team, that’s a big part of the appeal.
    My desire was to get a villain into the the Squad that so they can get more notoriety and stay there for a while. Pretty much anyone can get into the Squad, but only 3 characters have become popular through it. That's whybI don't think Hypnota is a good idea (although a lady with a beard could be a popular concept). Mayfly seems to me like someone who wouldn't last more than a few issues before either dying of being replaced.
    Last edited by Alpha; 02-05-2021 at 07:01 AM.

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Every member of Villainy Inc.

Love it! That's quite the collection of villains. Someday I'd like to see them take on the Justice League and WIN!
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Is this real? If so, I'd love to read this story!
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Poison View Post
    Is this real? If so, I'd love to read this story!
    Just some fanart the Amazon Archives site did for Wonder Woman #231

Circe, Ares, and Cheetah from Challenge of the Amazons.
    Last edited by Gaius; 02-05-2021 at 03:42 PM.

Aw man it's too small for me to read.

What game are those cards from?

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a Fish View Post
    Aw man it's too small for me to read.

What game are those cards from?
    Challenge of the Amazons. Came out last year I think.

Oh, derp, you literally wrote it above the picture

Just some fanart the Amazon Archives site did for Wonder Woman #231

Bummer! I was hoping this issue was finally available digitally!

Nice to see people cosplaying Wonder Rogues .

Mighty Member

I have to say Poison’s movie design is the best reimagining of the character. The mask is unnerving and creepy, yet makes sense. It draws attention to the mouth like the golden age smile, but makes you wonder about how her accident happened.

There have been a few Wonder Woman rogues who masqueraded as men before they were discovered to be women. While it made sense at the time, a lot of them wouldn’t really make too much sense now. A question to ask is, would this make sense for any of the rogues if they were to show up in modern times? The only one I could think of is Blue Snowman, but not so much as dressing as a “man” but the fact that she’s in a big bulky robotic outfit that people would simply assume was a man (think everyone assuming Phantasm from Batman was Andrea Beaumont’s father). Byrna Brillyant was Samus Aran (Metroid) before there were video games.
    Last edited by Mistah K88; 02-06-2021 at 03:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistah K88 View Post
    I have to say Poison’s movie design is the best reimagining of the character. The mask is unnerving and creepy, yet makes sense. It draws attention to the mouth like the golden age smile, but makes you wonder about how her accident happened.

There have been a few Wonder Woman rogues who masqueraded as men before they were discovered to be women. While it made sense at the time, a lot of them wouldn’t really make too much sense now. A question to ask is, would this make sense for any of the rogues if they were to show up in modern times? The only one I could think of is Blue Snowman, but not so much as dressing as a “man” but the fact that she’s in a big bulky robotic outfit that people would simply assume was a man (think everyone assuming Phantasm from Batman was Andrea Beaumont’s father). Byrna Brillyant was Samus Aran (Metroid) before there were video games.
    I liked they kept to the era and made the mask one that would have been worn by returning maimed soldiers.