Page 54 of 162 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104154 ... LastLast

"She was a friend of mine once."

"But that was a long time ago. Back when she could be saved."

"Back when I could be saved."

Do you guys think Diana killed Pricilla in the end?

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Cheetah has the distinction of being the only villain in Justice to succeed in her plan of killing her hero counterpart, at least temporarily. Not even Lex managed that!

It took literal divine intervention to prevent Priscilla from winning. God, she must have been so pissed when she found out

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    Cheetah has the distinction of being the only villain in Justice to succeed in her plan of killing her hero counterpart, at least temporarily. Not even Lex managed that!

It took literal divine intervention to prevent Priscilla from winning. God, she must have been so pissed when she found out
    I think she died at the end though...Since Wonder Woman told her she'd have to kill her.

I never took it as Diana killing her personally.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a Fish View Post

If we ever get a Justice League vs Legion of Doom movie I want this scene adapted.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    I never took it as Diana killing her personally.
    she said she'd have to kill her in the previous issue. So I can really tell if she did or not.

she said she'd have to kill her in the previous issue. So I can really tell if she did or not.
    I dunno, I just don't see a headbutt taking her out permanently.

Mighty Member

And has ever been since, lol.

But yeah, sadly Batman Returns kinda got to it first in movies so I think it would be hard for Pricilla Rich cheetah to step outside of Batman Returns Catwoman's shadow. But who knows, Pricilla Rich would certainly be cheaper in a live action tv-show.
    Thinking of Pricilla and Returns Catwoman, just like Livewire and Harley I think that some Bat villains get personalities and traits of other villains grafted onto them and then the character who had the trait originally get shafted or have to change in order to not be considered a knockoff Bat baddie. Maybe it's good that Poison Ivy has moved further away from brilliant chemist who is unaffected by toxins and into a plant lady...Perhaps it's time for Dr. Maru to reclaim the throne? (Speaking of Dr. Maru...how many of them are there? I know Marina, Dr from v4 #48), and of course the original Princess, they renamed her Isabel in the movie (I guess "Princess" could be a nickname?). I'll give them credit for not changing her name COMPLETLEY like other Wonder Woman rogues, but are a couple of times I wonder if they are supposed to be the same character or not (like the Cheetahs are different people, yet the Dr. Cybers are supposed to be the same person?).

Quote Originally Posted by Mistah K88 View Post
    Thinking of Pricilla and Returns Catwoman, just like Livewire and Harley I think that some Bat villains get personalities and traits of other villains grafted onto them and then the character who had the trait originally get shafted or have to change in order to not be considered a knockoff Bat baddie. Maybe it's good that Poison Ivy has moved further away from brilliant chemist who is unaffected by toxins and into a plant lady...Perhaps it's time for Dr. Maru to reclaim the throne? (Speaking of Dr. Maru...how many of them are there? I know Marina, Dr from v4 #48), and of course the original Princess, they renamed her Isabel in the movie (I guess "Princess" could be a nickname?). I'll give them credit for not changing her name COMPLETLEY like other Wonder Woman rogues, but are a couple of times I wonder if they are supposed to be the same character or not (like the Cheetahs are different people, yet the Dr. Cybers are supposed to be the same person?).
    Aside from the original Maru from the Golden Age, there's her grand daughter from Post-Crisis continuity, the Russian lady from the New 52, and the mercenary from Rucka's second run.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    (who is the other person she trusts more?)

(It's not Superman is it?)

Gross, I forgot about that line.

It's from the Superman/Wonder Woman comic so...

Though tbh, while I'm against pairing her with either Bruce or Clark. New 52 was one of the less egregious versions of it, at least on Superman side of the equation.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    It's from the Superman/Wonder Woman comic so...

Though tbh, while I'm against pairing her with either Bruce or Clark. New 52 was one of the less egregious versions of it, at least on Superman side of the equation.
    Ok, well this is a Rouge appreciation thread so I'll appreciate Circe looking like a boss and put my thumb over Diana's speech bubble.