Page 57 of 162 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167107157 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    I think Giganta should be someone who is put on the Suicide Squad time from time. Who isnt a fan of WW or the Amazons or Greek Gods. Connect her to the Titans or Cyclops of the old world and attempt to find ways to restore them.
    Except for the Suicide Squad part, sounds pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    I think Giganta should be someone who is put on the Suicide Squad time from time. Who isnt a fan of WW or the Amazons or Greek Gods. Connect her to the Titans or Cyclops of the old world and attempt to find ways to restore them.
    One thing I suggested a while back is to tweak her mad scientist origin. One Giganta origin is that Doris Zeul has some terminal illness and she tries several things to cure it. Including finding a sample of DNA from one of the Greek Titans. But she eventually realizes the only way to USE it is to swap bodies. Maybe the DNA splicing would kill her if she tried it on her own body? So she prepares a host body and swaps her mind into a body with some of the strength of a Titan. So... Demi-Titan vs Demi-goddess.

Oh and to add to that... If she does become a Suicide Squad member... have her turn out to not actually die when they try using it. IE it hurts enough to piss her off, but not kill.

Yeah, I'm not big on them putting Giganta on the Suicide Squad.

The Squad works best for me when it's a bunch of bottom tear baddies who no one will miss if they die, but the whole point of Suicide Squad is to shed a little bit of light on them. Honestly imo, the more they failed at being bad guys the better. (I really just like it when they are E list villains who couldn't even rob a bank right )

Giganta is too popular, there's no threat that they'd kill her. And she's taken punches from WW so I feel like a bomb exploding her head, unless it was directly in her brain, should be something she can shrug off.

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    I disagree on the grounds that her as a dumb brute pretty much makes her loss a foregone conclusion. Also it gets a bit dull. But having Doris make plans? That makes her scary.
    Absolutely this. I want devious Dr. Zeul + Giganta.

I think Giganta should be above the Suicide Squad personally. Like, how would Waller get a bomb in her? Her skin should be indestructible if she can take multiple punches from Wondy.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    I think Giganta should be above the Suicide Squad personally. Like, how would Waller get a bomb in her? Her skin should be indestructible if she can take multiple punches from Wondy.
    I think that's only when she's big though right?

Normal size Giganta is like a regular human?

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Put some obscure Silver Age WW villains on the Squad as cannon fodder if need be, but no Golden Agers please. Especially the big names

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    Put some obscure Silver Age WW villains on the Squad as cannon fodder if need be, but no Golden Agers please. Especially the big names
    Put Max Lord on the Suicide Squad.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Put Max Lord on the Suicide Squad.
    Put Egg-Fu on the Suicide Squad...and them blow him up the next panel...

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a Fish View Post
    I think that's only when she's big though right?

Normal size Giganta is like a regular human?
    I would imagine she has super strength/durability even when at regular size. I can't remember if we've seen her lift anything at normal height.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a Fish View Post
    Put Egg-Fu on the Suicide Squad...and them blow him up the next panel...
    IDK if that would save us from Egg-Fu permanently, because apparently there have been at least five of him ("Wonder Woman fights Egg Fu the fifth!!")

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Im personally fine with her having a stint with the SS because its get her out there to a new audience. The team has some A-list villains on there like Harley and Deadshot, having her there wouldnt put a damper on the character.

Being near Harley by default puts a damper on any character.

Like those lame times they’ve tried make Diana and Harley be buddies.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    I would imagine she has super strength/durability even when at regular size. I can't remember if we've seen her lift anything at normal height.
    Nothing comes to my mind either. I always just assumed she was basically a regular person when she was regular size. Although I still imagine she is stronger than normal because even at regular size she's still tall, so she would have above average strength but not to a super human degree.

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    IDK if that would save us from Egg-Fu permanently, because apparently there have been at least five of him ("Wonder Woman fights Egg Fu the fifth!!")
    And here I thought Humpty Dumpty couldn't be put back together again.