Page 59 of 162 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369109159 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mistah K88 View Post
    THAT'S what it is GIRAFFE! Artists always start to draw the spots smaller to the point I think it's leopard. You're right, it is a rather unique animal pattern.
    ....I just put two-and-two together that giraffe's are tall and Giganta is tall so it makes sense for her costume to have a giraffe theme....

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    I like the cavewoman look (I think giraffe print is unique enough even with its similarities to Cheetah) and the Rebirth look. Not a huge fan of her Post-Crisis jumpsuit, but that might be because I really hate her hair being a MILF bob.

Not sure why she always has to have her abs revealed though.

I didn't care for Post-Crisis soccer mom Giganta either. The cavewoman look is best for her and pretty unique in the DCU.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a Fish View Post
    I do like Giganta with a savage look. I always though it would be cool to give her some kind of body armor.

But no matter how many awkward costumes Giganta has had, none will come close to Cheetah in those Cheetah print pants that I have constantly explain isn't a crotch window.

Yeah, that's probably my least favorite Cheetah design even though I like the Dodson's redesign for Giganta.

Though she got a good outing tossing Secret Six around like cat toys during that time period.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Yeah, that's probably my least favorite Cheetah design even though I like the Dodson's redesign for Giganta.

Though she got a good outing tossing Secret Six around like cat toys during that time period.

At least Nichola Scott was sensible enough to give her fabric folds. But man, her knocking around the Secret Six, good times.

And she got shocked with 50,000 volts of electricity by Bolt and walked away (transmission lines have 230,000 volts btw *cough cough* *hack hack*).

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    ^ Same. Those post-IC designs were popping.

Cheetah and the Menagerie:

Attachment 108079
    I like the idea of the Menagerie, but Barbara Minerva is capable of so much more too, amongst the DCU villains.

I’d really like to see her with other lead villains as part of a new Secret Society of Supervillains... manipulating both heroes and other villains alike. But, that’s how I’d write her and the other leaders and villains they entangle in their plans.

The Jimenez reintroduction of Giganta was so fun. The look on her face and how she got her eyebrows done at the salon before heading out on a rampage says it all.

Mighty Member

Which of Wonder Woman's Golden Age female rogues should retain the "Marston curls"?

Quote Originally Posted by WonderScott View Post
    I like the idea of the Menagerie, but Barbara Minerva is capable of so much more too, amongst the DCU villains.

I’d really like to see her with other lead villains as part of a new Secret Society of Supervillains... manipulating both heroes and other villains alike. But, that’s how I’d write her and the other leaders and villains they entangle in their plans.
    I wouldn't mind seeing her lead Villainy Inc. or Godwatch (dethroning Cale).

Quote Originally Posted by Mistah K88 View Post
    Which of Wonder Woman's Golden Age female rogues should retain the "Marston curls"?
    Giganta. She's probably the character whose retained her original look the most.

I wouldn't mind seeing her lead Villainy Inc. or Godwatch (dethroning Cale).
    *stares longingly and hopes Villiany Inc. will return for Diana's 80th anniversary*

If we see Giganta in live action, I want to see her growth powers used in a body horror way similar to how Alex Ross portrayed it in Justice. It looks rad as hell.

*stares longingly and hopes Villiany Inc. will return for Diana's 80th anniversary*
    Same. I won't hold my breath, but I really hope DC surprises us and reunites the ladies.

If we see Giganta in live action, I want to see her growth powers used in a body horror way similar to how Alex Ross portrayed it in Justice. It looks rad as hell.

Same. I won't hold my breath, but I really hope DC surprises us and reunites the ladies.
    I liked the mercenary/big game hunter civilian look Ross gave her. Makes me wish this is what Rucka would have done with Giganta in his second run than making Poison the mercenary.

I liked the mercenary/big game hunter civilian look Ross gave her. Makes me wish this is what Rucka would have done with Giganta in his second run than making Poison the mercenary.

Absolutely! And I loved her going undercover as a nurse as well. Giganta was a well-rounded criminal in the Justiceverse. Everyone is gaga for Ross's Cheetah but I think his Giganta deserves a ton of love too.

Justice League Dark taught me Wonder Woman works well in a horror environment. It would be nice to sprinkle some of that in her own comic (it has been done before, but like, it can be pushed a little further).