Page 73 of 162 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 2427

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    I am totally okay with her being the friend, but I also think it was Giganta
    You're probably right, I can't think of any other villainess with whom she interacted in a major way besides Circe (and that one is definitely not a friend). Barbara and pre-crisis Giganta would've been an interesting pair. A woman who turned into an animal and an animal who turned into a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Psy-lock View Post
    You're probably right, I can't think of any other villainess with whom she interacted in a major way besides Circe (and that one is definitely not a friend). Barbara and pre-crisis Giganta would've been an interesting pair. A woman who turned into an animal and an animal who turned into a woman.
    Yeah, now that you mention it even though they're the most regularly appearing WW villains I don't think either have interacted that much.

I wish WW villains would interact more.

Obviously it's WW book so you can't take the attention away from Diana too much. I think Rucka did a good job at the start of the volume though.

But oh man, if only there was some sort villain team that consisted of Diana's rouges....(slides issue #28 to writers)

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a Fish View Post
    I wish WW villains would interact more.

Obviously it's WW book so you can't take the attention away from Diana too much. I think Rucka did a good job at the start of the volume though.

But oh man, if only there was some sort villain team that consisted of Diana's rouges....(slides issue #28 to writers)
    I think with Conrad and Clooney saying they read a lot of Golden Age comics, and Conrad responding to Dr. Poison's tweet that a lot of classic villains will be showing up (and Dr. Poison listed a lot of Villainy Inc members), I think our chances are higher than normal of finally seeing Villainy Inc again. Not a guarantee, but its something. It sucks that the last time we got it was all the way back in Jimenez's run, and he didn't even use the full classic membership.

I definitely want the original 8 teamed up above all else. Appearances from Veronica, Circe, Dr. Cyber or the Swan would be nice, but only as additions and not replacements.

I think with Conrad and Clooney saying they read a lot of Golden Age comics, and Conrad responding to Dr. Poison's tweet that a lot of classic villains will be showing up (and Dr. Poison listed a lot of Villainy Inc members), I think our chances are higher than normal of finally seeing Villainy Inc again. Not a guarantee, but its something. It sucks that the last time we got it was all the way back in Jimenez's run, and he didn't even use the full classic membership.

I definitely want the original 8 teamed up above all else. Appearances from Veronica, Circe, Dr. Cyber or the Swan would be nice, but only as additions and not replacements.
    Yeah, I liked that he brought Villainy Inc but it was undercut imo that the current day iteration he used only had Giganta, Clea, and Poison as part of the team he used. Granted some of this was, I believe, because the others were established as being alive in WW2 so off the table in some ways.

I'm holding out hope that Diana's 80th anniversary is a massive brawl between all of Diana's rouges and the Wonder-family (but not the Justice League, shoo I say, shoo). I mean, what better way is there to show how far she's come, right?

At the same time, I'm trying not to get my hopes to high so I won't be disappointed. I'm sure whatever they have planned for her 80th will be good regardless.

I'm holding out hope that Diana's 80th anniversary is a massive brawl between all of Diana's rouges and the Wonder-family (but not the Justice League, shoo I say, shoo). I mean, what better way is there to show how far she's come, right?

At the same time, I'm trying not to get my hopes to high so I won't be disappointed. I'm sure whatever they have planned for her 80th will be good regardless.
    Would love another WW family/villain group shot. The one from 770 is pretty great but this Jimenez one is still my favorite probably.

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

I would love a massive brawl between Diana and most if not all of her rogues! While I don't want the Justice League to save the day, I think it would be awesome if the updated Villainy Inc./Godwatch puts the smack-down on the League, Titans, Outsiders, Doom Patrol, Authority, etc. and the Wonder Family has to pool resources and save the day.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Poison View Post
    I would love a massive brawl between Diana and most if not all of her rogues! While I don't want the Justice League to save the day, I think it would be awesome if the updated Villainy Inc./Godwatch puts the smack-down on the League, Titans, Outsiders, Doom Patrol, Authority, etc. and the Wonder Family has to pool resources and save the day.
    I wouldn't mind a JL/WW tie-in invent where Villainy Inc. temporarily recruits villainesses outside WW rouges gallery.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    I would love to see this adapted into the comics.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    I guess I can see punking out Cheetah but what does picking on Angle Man accomplish? Whose impressed when you pick on the skinny nerd?
    I'm cool with the Bat clan punching downwards on Wonder Woman's rogues than the reverse (though Mouse Man should have been the one to start a fight with Catwoman, I mean the story writes itself). If you HAVE to have a Wonder Woman rogue job to the Bats use one of the league of losers.

When it comes to Queen Clea, shouldn't she have the same abilities as Mera (Aquaman) does by now? Like the whole water manipulation thing? Like without the trident...

Quote Originally Posted by Mistah K88 View Post
    I'm cool with the Bat clan punching downwards on Wonder Woman's rogues than the reverse (though Mouse Man should have been the one to start a fight with Catwoman, I mean the story writes itself). If you HAVE to have a Wonder Woman rogue job to the Bats use one of the league of losers.

When it comes to Queen Clea, shouldn't she have the same abilities as Mera (Aquaman) does by now? Like the whole water manipulation thing? Like without the trident...
    I don't mind if Clea's water manipulation comes from the trident or not because she can fly.

Wish Rucka got to do something with Psycho in his second run. His first run is what sold me on him being a WW villain.