Page 74 of 162 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884124 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 2427

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a Fish View Post
    Was her business motto "They'rrrrrrre GREAT!"

This would actually be a cool villain to reimagine, though.
    Even better, she predicted internet service deals and would send people tiger butlers for a trial period that the individual recieving the tiger butler didn't sign for or agree to~
    So that she could pop up after thirty days to strong arm them into buying a one year subscription~

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Mittens View Post
    Even better, she predicted internet service deals and would send people tiger butlers for a trial period that the individual recieving the tiger butler didn't sign for or agree to~
    So that she could pop up after thirty days to strong arm them into buying a one year subscription~
    Man, Tigra Tropica was just ahead of her time.

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PopQuezy View Post
    I would love to see this adapted into the comics.

You and me both! That design is downright deadly!
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Would have worked too if one of her unknowing clients didn't wake up one day to a tiger looming over them with a serving tray to give them breakfast in bed and literally had a heart attack at the sight.

Would have worked too if one of her unknowing clients didn't wake up one day to a tiger looming over them with a serving tray to give them breakfast in bed and literally had a heart attack at the sight.
    How did Wonder Woman defeat her away?

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

I wouldn't mind a JL/WW tie-in invent where Villainy Inc. temporarily recruits villainesses outside WW rouges gallery.

It could start with Villainy Inc. forming with Wonder Woman's deadliest non-god villains such as Cheetah, Giganta, Queen Clea, Dr. Poison, and Silver Swan. Realizing that Diana could call in an army of Amazons or the Justice League, Clea proposes they open their ranks to all of the DCU villainesses to include the likes of:

Punchline
    Silver Banshee
    Cheshire
    Queen Bee
    Siren
    Mongal
    Aunt Minerva
    Chain Lightning
    Trinity
    Phobia
    Jinx
    Madame Rogue
    Hummingbird
    Killer Frost
    Nocturna
    Faora
    Enchantress
    Blue Snowman
    Osira
    Zara
    Hypnota
    The Mask

and many more!
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

How did Wonder Woman defeat her away?
    It was wild~ XD

Alright so, this guy dies of a heart attack so the tiger panics and dragging the dead guy to his limo, the tiger drives to Tigra Tropicas house hoping she could fix it somehow.

Tigra panics and tells him to dump the body back in the house and hurry home so that he wasn't found complicit.

The tiger does so, but as hes leaving Steve pops up to check on his friend (who is currently dead) So the tiger panics and breaks a vase over Steves head and takes HIM back to Tigra Tropicas house figuring she would know what to do.

Tigra at this point is having a conniption and is thinking of killing Steve and burying the body to avoid criminal charges.

At this point Diana is looking for Steve and tracks him to Tigras place where a panicking Tigra tries siccing the tigers on Diana, only for Diana to overpower said tigers and talk them into giving up.
    At that point it simply took tossing a lasso on Tigra Tropica, and she was finished.

Story ends with Diana importing Tigra Tropica and her entire cadre of tiger butlers to Reform Island

Quote Originally Posted by PopQuezy View Post
    I would love to see this adapted into the comics.
    Yeah, it's pretty cool. All of 'em have kind of a video game-feel.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Poison View Post
    It could start with Villainy Inc. forming with Wonder Woman's deadliest non-god villains such as Cheetah, Giganta, Queen Clea, Dr. Poison, and Silver Swan. Realizing that Diana could call in an army of Amazons or the Justice League, Clea proposes they open their ranks to all of the DCU villainesses to include the likes of:

Punchline
    Silver Banshee
    Cheshire
    Queen Bee
    Siren
    Mongal
    Aunt Minerva
    Chain Lightning
    Trinity
    Phobia
    Jinx
    Madame Rogue
    Hummingbird
    Killer Frost
    Nocturna
    Faora
    Enchantress
    Blue Snowman
    Osira
    Zara
    Hypnota
    The Mask

and many more!
    Is Cheetah a god now? She's a demi-god and for some reason DC can't tell the difference anymore.

But Villainy Inc. going global sounds rad.

It was wild~ XD

Alright so, this guy dies of a heart attack so the tiger panics and dragging the dead guy to his limo, the tiger drives to Tigra Tropicas house hoping she could fix it somehow.
    BRO! This tiger is just trying to do his job man, omg, poor tiger.

Tigra panics and tells him to dump the body back in the house and hurry home so that he wasn't found complicit.

The tiger does so, but as hes leaving Steve pops up to check on his friend (who is currently dead) So the tiger panics and breaks a vase over Steves head and takes HIM back to Tigra Tropicas house figuring she would know what to do.

Tigra at this point is having a conniption and is thinking of killing Steve and burying the body to avoid criminal charges.

At this point Diana is looking for Steve and tracks him to Tigras place where a panicking Tigra tries siccing the tigers on Diana, only for Diana to overpower said tigers and talk them into giving up.
    At that point it simply took tossing a lasso on Tigra Tropica, and she was finished.

Story ends with Diana importing Tigra Tropica and her entire cadre of tiger butlers to Reform Island
    Tigra kinda sounds like a gal who just didn't think things all the way through when she started this business. Great idea, poor execution. LOL!

The most tragic bit of the whole affair is that the reason Tigra was trying to raise the money in the first place was to fund a wildlife preserve for the tigers

The most tragic bit of the whole affair is that the reason Tigra was trying to raise the money in the first place was to fund a wildlife preserve for the tigers
    ...that's actually genuinely tragic. She was trying to do good but just messed up real bad.

Was her business motto "They'rrrrrrre GREAT!"

This would actually be a cool villain to reimagine, though.
    Probably end up being like that guy... Joe Exotic aka Tiger King lol

Incredible Member Amazon Swordsman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Poison View Post

Punchline
    Silver Banshee
    Cheshire
    Queen Bee
    Siren
    Mongal
    Aunt Minerva
    Chain Lightning
    Trinity
    Phobia
    Jinx
    Madame Rogue
    Hummingbird
    Killer Frost
    Nocturna
    Faora
    Enchantress
    Blue Snowman
    Osira
    Zara
    Hypnota
    The Mask

and many more!
    I really like this idea. I have a few team ups in mind. Dr. Poison & Poison Ivy for a bio-environmental warfare thing, Queen Clea & Black Manta for the ocean and seas, Dr. Cyber & Metallo for tech, Giganta and...I know she teamed up with bizarro on the JL cartoon, but idk if they’re a good fit for “twisted alternative” version...maybe bizarro and...Devastation?

Quote Originally Posted by Amazon Swordsman View Post
    I really like this idea. I have a few team ups in mind. Dr. Poison & Poison Ivy for a bio-environmental warfare thing, Queen Clea & Black Manta for the ocean and seas, Dr. Cyber & Metallo for tech, Giganta and...I know she teamed up with bizarro on the JL cartoon, but idk if they’re a good fit for “twisted alternative” version...maybe bizarro and...Devastation?
    Bane, imagine Giganta on Venom lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant God View Post
    Bane, imagine Giganta on Venom lol
    ...that actually sounds like a great idea to me. She gets tired of constantly getting one shot by Diana and starts using Venom to really give her the edge in strength.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/