Page 76 of 162 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086126 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 2427
    Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Psy-lock View Post
    That's pretty much the only way for that story to make sense. I'm very curious how exactly he seduced a plant though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    lol, it's my headcannon now.
    I have to assume Dr. Psycho was involved in some way. Sebastian seems distracted and weakened when Psycho is knocked out by Donna, and seems to not be able to "sense" Urzkartaga anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    I have to assume Dr. Psycho was involved in some way. Sebastian seems distracted and weakened when Psycho is knocked out by Donna, and seems to not be able to "sense" Urzkartaga anymore.
    Psycho manipulating Urzkartaga makes more sense... but Sebastian seducing Urzkartaga is more fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Amazon Swordsman View Post
    I really like this idea. I have a few team ups in mind. Dr. Poison & Poison Ivy for a bio-environmental warfare thing, Queen Clea & Black Manta for the ocean and seas, Dr. Cyber & Metallo for tech, Giganta and...I know she teamed up with bizarro on the JL cartoon, but idk if they’re a good fit for “twisted alternative” version...maybe bizarro and...Devastation?
    I think Dr. Poison's idea was just female villains? I don't think the idea was to have Villainy Inc. fight Superman after all. Mor elike making a list of non-WW character who'd work well as part of a female supervillain team lead by Veronica Cale.

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

I really like Phil's designs for Cheetah and Silver Swan.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Poison View Post
    I really like Phil's designs for Cheetah and Silver Swan.
    It's pretty much the Dodson design only with less eye-brow raising clothing decisions.

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    It's pretty much the Dodson design only with less eye-brow raising clothing decisions.

LoL! Yeah, I love Dodson's art but that Cheetah design of his was strange to say the least.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Poison View Post
    LoL! Yeah, I love Dodson's art but that Cheetah design of his was strange to say the least.
    It worked in human form...but not in Cheetah form...no sir...

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a Fish View Post
    It worked in human form...but not in Cheetah form...no sir...
    Yeah simply... rearranging the colored panels would have made it work.

Sebastian Ballesteros was always a set up for Barbara Minerva’s wrath and return, IMHO. Jimenez re-set up Barbara to be as cunning, calculated, and vicious as anything the Cheetah could dish out. I mean, the resourceful lengths she went to show Sebastian and Urzkartaga who’s boss.

Quote Originally Posted by WonderScott View Post
    Sebastian Ballesteros was always a set up for Barbara Minerva’s wrath and return, IMHO. Jimenez re-set up Barbara to be as cunning, calculated, and vicious as anything the Cheetah could dish out. I mean, the resourceful lengths she went to show Sebastian and Urzkartaga who’s boss.
    This is a very good point. Sebastian if nothing else created a foil for Barbara and made a threat that motivated her to show her best. Seeing him as an enemy of Babaras instead of Dianas really recontextualizes him and makes the dummy alot more interesting in retrospect

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Mittens View Post
    This is a very good point. Sebastian if nothing else created a foil for Barbara and made a threat that motivated her to show her best. Seeing him as an enemy of Babaras instead of Dianas really recontextualizes him and makes the dummy alot more interesting in retrospect
    Hmmm yes, that thought does completely change the context of the character.