Page 98 of 162 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108148 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 2427

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Those are dope. Wonder Woman really does have some great villains of her own.
    Why I made the thread.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Wonder Woman, Batman and Superman have the best rogues galleries for me which I think contributes a lot to those three being my favorite characters/IPs. WW's are the most underutilized though, so they hold my interest the most because I want to see WAY more of them.

I remember back when I though the only villains Wonder Woman had were Cheetah, Ares and Giganta.

How silly I was then.

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a Fish View Post
    I remember back when I though the only villains Wonder Woman had were Cheetah, Ares and Giganta.

How silly I was then.

Those 3 along with Circe are basically the only WW villains DC has pushed for years. It wasn't until Rebirth that DC finally figured out that some of Diana's other rogues could be just as interesting if properly utilized and developed. Since then, we've seen stories with Dr. Poison, Silver Swan, Mayfly, Blue Snowman, Paula Von Gunther, Armageddon, Devastation, Genocide, Dr. Cyber, Gundra, Hypnota/Hypnotic Woman, The Mask, Veronica Cale, & Tezcatlipoca. It's like a night and day difference.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Poison View Post
    Those 3 along with Circe are basically the only WW villains DC has pushed for years. It wasn't until Rebirth that DC finally figured out that some of Diana's other rogues could be just as interesting if properly utilized and developed. Since then, we've seen stories with Dr. Poison, Silver Swan, Mayfly, Blue Snowman, Paula Von Gunther, Armageddon, Devastation, Genocide, Dr. Cyber, Gundra, Hypnota/Hypnotic Woman, The Mask, Veronica Cale, & Tezcatlipoca. It's like a night and day difference.
    Preach it!

Seven of those were actually Steve Orlando (and you forgot Queen Atomia).

Where did The Mask appear in modern comics?
    Last edited by Alpha; 06-28-2021 at 01:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post

Sensation Comics.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post

Thanks for the reminder on Queen Atomia.

The Mask appeared in the final 2 issues of Sensational Wonder Woman.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Oh cool. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    I have always thought what would have happened if Heinberg had continued with his run,
    it seemed that he was thinking of establishing some kind of full Wonder Woman villain gallery,
    another thing that catches my attention is the blonde Silver Swan (Helen or Valerie?)

I loved this story so much! The revamps of Osira, The Mask, & Minister Blizzard were the best!

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastianne View Post
    I have always thought what would have happened if Heinberg had continued with his run,
    it seemed that he was thinking of establishing some kind of full Wonder Woman villain gallery,
    another thing that catches my attention is the blonde Silver Swan (Helen or Valerie?)
    He was definitely going for a Hush-style villain gauntlet. Even down to the art doing the heavy lifting for the story.

I think Silver Swan is supposed to be Helen, though I think she went nameless.

I loved this story so much! The revamps of Osira, The Mask, & Minister Blizzard were the best!
    Wouldn’t mind if Osira were to return that’d still be her look.

Or if Circe used that design more often.

I miss that costume it's quintessential Wonder Woman to me, the movie one represents only a facet of her total being. But anyway, who is that beside Giganta and behind the mad guy with the helmet?

Quote Originally Posted by Koriand'r View Post
    I miss that costume it's quintessential Wonder Woman to me, the movie one represents only a facet of her total being. But anyway, who is that beside Giganta and behind the mad guy with the helmet?
    Kung, I believe.

Dude with the helmet is I think Duke of Deception.