Page 83 of 100 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 1496

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Well I guess YJ Conner is in the future now with the Legion assuming it’s a fakeout and he isn’t actually dead. Hope so, I would like a Conner episode without M’gann.
    Yeah, it seems like they were there to prevent his death, so unless they want the Legion to feel useless, they probably saved him somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yeah, it seems like they were there to prevent his death, so unless they want the Legion to feel useless, they probably saved him somehow.
    Saw someone say that the “Phantoms” are referring to ghosts of the past the team has to put to rest. For M’gann it was her Martian family. Looks like Artemis will be dealing with Cheshire. Hopefully Kon’s arc (assuming they didn’t just lump him in with M’gann) will be dealing with Superman since his Lex angst was put to rest last season. Legion and Kon are both part of the Superman legacy so Kon engaging with that would be fun.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Saw someone say that the “Phantoms” are referring to ghosts of the past the team has to put to rest. For M’gann it was her Martian family. Looks like Artemis will be dealing with Cheshire. Hopefully Kon’s arc (assuming they didn’t just lump him in with M’gann) will be dealing with Superman since his Lex angst was put to rest last season. Legion and Kon are both part of the Superman legacy so Kon engaging with that would be fun.
    I'm wondering now if Conner's arc is being in the 31st century and diving into the Legion and the time travel plot.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm wondering now if Conner's arc is being in the 31st century and diving into the Legion and the time travel plot.
    Would be nice to have him be the one at the forefront of the main Season plotline…
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

I'm calling it now, the person who turned on the bomb is Conner and Megan's future kid.

I think if they brought him back "as is" he could be infected with kryptonite and whatever kills Martians in him, so he can't be around superman or any Martian, which means no mggan.

If the Legion saved him, maybe they can fix him at the cellular level and his latent gemomorph mental ability of TTK can arise.

I'm telling ya, future conner/megan kid right there, probably show up with all their powers later on in the season.

If he does comeback he will DEFINITELY have a Legion flight ring,dudes finally gonna fly

In the comics hopefully they finally let Conner be his cool as hell, and badass self.
    Tone down the punk look, but keep the essentials
    Black S shield
    Mix of kryptonian and TTK powers
    Epigentic memory
    S barcode tattoo on shoulder
    Time with both his DNA donors
    Building back his supporting characters and life so he can get back to being a fully realized character again
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Yeah at the very least I hope the bomb destroyed his outfit and the Legion gives him a new one

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

I noticed that while he was in the lava he was being badly burned in a in the standard cool guy spots (around the right eye and especially around the arm).

What if the only way to save him also requires that they augment his body with tech? Remember, there was also kryptonite involved while he was already at low power, so the damage to his body may be permanent.

What if he gets like a new future tech arm and eye? The eye may give him single eye heat vision, and the arm may give him augmented strength in that arm?

Not only would that change his look but it would also beef him up a bit. And as a bonus it would tie into the horribly done themes of physical discrimination in this season (like, my God, I can't believe someone wrote this in 2021)
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

Could see that although I don’t think Kon has ever gotten tech replacement parts. Personally I think his injuries here are going to force the Legion to rebuild/repair his body which will also allow him to start aging normally.

I think we're going to have both Conner and Wally return with help from the Legion a la the Legion of 3 Worlds story where Bart and Conner were resurrected. Conner will be back with an upgrade just in time for when the Civil service. Maybe there'll be a double wedding. That's the optimist in me.

Could see that although I don’t think Kon has ever gotten tech replacement parts. Personally I think his injuries here are going to force the Legion to rebuild/repair his body which will also allow him to start aging normally.
    I could see that as a homage to the 90s comic where his ageing was fixed. Plus that likely wouldn't fix his powers, so they can keep that as is. He may in fact get a flight ring out of it too.

I could see them keeping the scaring though.
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

Quote Originally Posted by Superlad93 View Post
    I noticed that while he was in the lava he was being badly burned in a in the standard cool guy spots (around the right eye and especially around the arm).

What if the only way to save him also requires that they augment his body with tech? Remember, there was also kryptonite involved while he was already at low power, so the damage to his body may be permanent.

What if he gets like a new future tech arm and eye? The eye may give him single eye heat vision, and the arm may give him augmented strength in that arm?

Not only would that change his look but it would also beef him up a bit. And as a bonus it would tie into the horribly done themes of physical discrimination in this season (like, my God, I can't believe someone wrote this in 2021)
    I guess it depends on how extensive future healing tech is.

Like either he wakes up with that trio of Legion or he wakes up and Brainy is examining him in the 31st Century.

If they replace body parts he will look like cyborg superman (hank Henshaw) don't know if I'm cool with thst, he isn't really the character for thst.

If he comes out fixed and improved I can see him aging and either get full kryptonian powers or latent genomorph TTK abilities.

If he gets healed but not changed I see a flight ring in his future.

Asking for super specs is probably asking for a lot from Weissman.

We all thought he was beating the **** out of someone from the trailer with all thst blood, but it was actually his. The guy really did show his heroism there, lowest power level, then getting a lava bath, and getting a bomb blown up in your face and to top it off, with kryptonite in it. Guy was hit with everything jeez.

And you know the person who ignited the bomb made sure kryptonite was in it, so they were gunning for Kon also.

So OK everyone take a shot at who you think the mystery bad guy is who ignited the bomb? Im saying Conner and Megan's future kid (for some reason).

Hopefully and as a wish list kon comes back with his aging fixed, emerging kryptonian powers, plus emerging latent genomorph TTK, plus a cool new super suit, but keep the black and red S shield and his hair short and messy(Jon's is long and messy)
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    If they replace body parts he will look like cyborg superman (hank Henshaw) don't know if I'm cool with thst, he isn't really the character for thst.
    You know what? Now that you mention that, I feel like there an even better chance that it may happen. The show is sort of known for mixing and matching DC lore like that. For example Match became Bizarro and a Roy clone became Guardian. In both instances the ideas are connected (Guardian and Roy really are related, and Match and Bizarro are both clones related to Superman), so I could see the idea being to make Conner a version of Cyborg Superman because both were from Reign and both were meant to have Clark's face. It actually really works within the context of this show, yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by 13th Superman View Post
    I think we're going to have both Conner and Wally return with help from the Legion a la the Legion of 3 Worlds story where Bart and Conner were resurrected. Conner will be back with an upgrade just in time for when the Civil service. Maybe there'll be a double wedding. That's the optimist in me.
    Conner for sure, definitely think that story will play a role in his return. Wally I’m less sure of, feel like it’s been too long for him to come back now. If Conner does end up getting married and the Legion makes it so he can age, maybe he’ll end the Season by becoming Superman like Kaldur took over for Arthur?
    Quote Originally Posted by Superlad93 View Post
    I could see that as a homage to the 90s comic where his ageing was fixed. Plus that likely wouldn't fix his powers, so they can keep that as is. He may in fact get a flight ring out of it too.

I could see them keeping the scaring though.
    Wouldn’t bother me if he did get a scar, scars can look cool (long as it isn’t Two-Face tier )

Conner for sure, definitely think that story will play a role in his return. Wally I’m less sure of, feel like it’s been too long for him to come back now. If Conner does end up getting married and the Legion makes it so he can age, maybe he’ll end the Season by becoming Superman like Kaldur took over for Arthur?
    As disinterested as the show seemed in actually focusing on Wally in favor of giving his accomplishments to other characters, at this point I think it would be an amazing surprise if they actually brought him back.