Page 68 of 100 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 1496

Quote Originally Posted by 13th Superman View Post
    Attachment 113589
    Conner with two beauties.

They sure are, I can see him getting into a situation with black fire, he does like the bad girls.

Kon save urself for Cassie or mggan. Maybe they can bring in tana on the show, thst would be something new and different for him. If not they could always use Orphan, I mean the show is heavy bat centric.
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Titans continues to be a huge hit and Conner is one of the most popular characters judging by what I see on social media. God I would love a Superboy spinoff show set in Metropolis!
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    They sure are, I can see him getting into a situation with black fire, he does like the bad girls.

Kon save urself for Cassie or mggan. Maybe they can bring in tana on the show, thst would be something new and different for him. If not they could always use Orphan, I mean the show is heavy bat centric.
    Yeah. Remember Knockout and Poison Ivy? Feels like he's entering into something similar. Hopefully Cassie or M'gann show up later after his heartbreak and some maturing.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Titans continues to be a huge hit and Conner is one of the most popular characters judging by what I see on social media. God I would love a Superboy spinoff show set in Metropolis!
    Yes that's so good to hear! I would love that too! His first appearance with Krypto already proved to me that those two could carry a show by themselves with Eve Watson of course! I've heard rumors of a Young Justice like spinoff from this show but I'll believe it when I see it.

Yes that's so good to hear! I would love that too! His first appearance with Krypto already proved to me that those two could carry a show by themselves with Eve Watson of course! I've heard rumors of a Young Justice like spinoff from this show but I'll believe it when I see it.
    Yeah I heard about a Teen Titans spinoff show but I’d rather Conner get his own stuff. Any time a Batcharacter is involved the writers want to make everything revolve around them, Conner would be better served in his own show far away from any member of the Batfamily.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Yeah I heard about a Teen Titans spinoff show but I’d rather Conner get his own stuff. Any time a Batcharacter is involved the writers want to make everything revolve around them, Conner would be better served in his own show far away from any member of the Batfamily.
    Agreed. DC is suffocating itself with Bat related properties. Well I feel like I'm suffocating at least.

In the Superman gaming thread, I thought of Conner being suited to an Infamous-style open world game. I think you could set it post Death of Superman with him trying to be the Metropolis kid.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    In the Superman gaming thread, I thought of Conner being suited to an Infamous-style open world game. I think you could set it post Death of Superman with him trying to be the Metropolis kid.
    Wish there was a like button.

Swiping Hypo’s link to the Titans United preview: https://aiptcomics.com/2021/09/10/dc...tans-united-1/

And yeah I would play the **** out of a Conner game

Incredible Member

Looks like the first issue of Titans United is Conner-centric.

Having his own show will be the only way he will really be able to be all that he can be, cause sure it's nice to see him being the smart character for a change, but he is also the demigod on a show with ppl with light bright sticks.
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Yeah. Remember Knockout and Poison Ivy? Feels like he's entering into something similar. Hopefully Cassie or M'gann show up later after his heartbreak and some maturing.

Yeah he always falls for the bad girls crap doesnt he lol.

Wonder if Megan or Cassie will even show up on this show, we got Donna and mggan is on Supergirl

Thst 1st episode last season made them Imo to big for this show, atleast the way they are going with it, all street level like.

I don't think for a second he will get his own series (which he should though), so taking the Tim drake from this show (even when he has no skill whatsoever) and going out finding Bart and Cassie is a idea,

Good luck with thst, I want a show where Conner can shine, but Bat characters sell, and thsts all thst matters to DC

Agreed. DC is suffocating itself with Bat related properties. Well I feel like I'm suffocating at least.

Your not the only person. It's getting to the point I don't even want to watch, read, play things with them attached to it