Page 71 of 100 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 1496

Quote Originally Posted by v.saias View Post
    So if match is on Suicide squad Where the heck are the real kon Komics???? it’s been too long as he needs to adventure there’s too much to his story, it can be a whole series with him living wit his lex and Clark features alone... n to would be nice to work wit that to a little more, 52 kon wasn’t bad they made him kinda limitless, It would be cool if he showed up in the new king shark stuff

Titans United is where u will find Conner in comics now, and he is on the Titans show.

He absolutely has a lot of story to tell. Nobody has as many ties to ppl and things in the DCU as he does.

I liked how smart and powerful new 52 kon was. I liked his supersuit and I liked his TK senses.

Kon being in the king shark comic would bring things full circle and be great for fans who remember the 1st time they "met"
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Anybody else wondering what is up with the purple light under the bed when Conner and BF are doing their thing? I think she is slowly controlling him or maybe absorbing that solar energy of his for herself
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

What is everyone's opinion of him on the Titans show? I've only seen the first two seasons so I haven't had a chance to see him on the new one but he comes across as very Smallville Clark. He has everything but flight and the actor they got to play him looks like he just walked right off the page. He also seems very child like, for obvious reasons. Don't know if that's changed for the third season. Have he and Superman met in that universe yet? Does anyone know?
    Assassinate Putin!

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    What is everyone's opinion of him on the Titans show? I've only seen the first two seasons so I haven't had a chance to see him on the new one but he comes across as very Smallville Clark. He has everything but flight and the actor they got to play him looks like he just walked right off the page. He also seems very child like, for obvious reasons. Don't know if that's changed for the third season. Have he and Superman met in that universe yet? Does anyone know?
    He’s great but he doesn’t get to do much because the show is really a Nightwing/Batfamily show with the rest of the Titans tacked on. He got to have sex in the last episode of S3 so he’s not a kid anymore lol. I do not believe he and Superman have met yet, but I’m hoping it happens next season maybe.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    He’s great but he doesn’t get to do much because the show is really a Nightwing/Batfamily show with the rest of the Titans tacked on. He got to have sex in the last episode of S3 so he’s not a kid anymore lol. I do not believe he and Superman have met yet, but I’m hoping it happens next season maybe.
    His only link to superman is Dick
    who has the contact

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    His only link to superman is Dick
    who has the contact
    What they should do is have Dick in Gotham dealing with Red Hood and Batfamily crap, while Conner and the other Titans are in Metropolis. Basically two shows in one, Conner could meet Supes while the rest of the Titans deal with Blackfire.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

What they should do is have Dick in Gotham dealing with Red Hood and Batfamily crap, while Conner and the other Titans are in Metropolis. Basically two shows in one, Conner could meet Supes while the rest of the Titans deal with Blackfire.

I like the idea of "sometimes" splitting the cast up so they can be in situations thst best lean themselves to them.like actually fighting ample powered opponents, or strange planets,nkt just street level all the time

Extraordinary Member

they are slow burning blackfire, I waiting for her to take control of Connor and gar before she makes her move against starfire. But meeting supes is not difficult to do, he was suppose to be in last season. But superman cannot have a large presence in this series, starfire is already powered down and is still too much for Gotham. I assume Dick will stay in Gotham with tim while the rest of the titans go back to San Francisco

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    they are slow burning blackfire, I waiting for her to take control of Connor and gar before she makes her move against starfire. But meeting supes is not difficult to do, he was suppose to be in last season. But superman cannot have a large presence in this series, starfire is already powered down and is still too much for Gotham. I assume Dick will stay in Gotham with tim while the rest of the titans go back to San Francisco
    Agreed he can’t and he won’t, don’t expect him to even show up in costume. Just want to see him and Conner interact the way we get a bunch of Dick/Bruce interactions.

I just think it's odd that a Superboy with his actual DNA in his system is running around publicly and Superman hasn't investigated this yet. It would be one thing if the Titans operated in secret. But they are clearly public figures in their own universe. I don't know if they can even use Superman given the fact that he has his own show but it seems odd not to at least address it within the context of the show.
    Assassinate Putin!

I just think it's odd that a Superboy with his actual DNA in his system is running around publicly and Superman hasn't investigated this yet. It would be one thing if the Titans operated in secret. But they are clearly public figures in their own universe. I don't know if they can even use Superman given the fact that he has his own show but it seems odd not to at least address it within the context of the show.
    Well Rec7d says they planned to have Conner and Supes meet last season, and it’s not outside the realm of possibility for the team to stay in Metropolis for a while and for Conner to take point from Dick. Clark may not be able to show up as “Superman” similar to the restriction on Titans Batman, but he might still be able to appear. I agree that I would like the two to meet, but the star of the show is Dick. He’s the “main” character and the rest are basically supporting cast. Hell Conner himself just kind of does whatever Dick tells him to do.

I think it would have been fun in the 1st season of Young Justice to have it like this

-anytime superboy wore a SHIELD he didn't tap into a full set of kryptonian powers, but instead, because he is a hybrid it unlocked tactile telekinesis for him.

And instead of making him rage when he wore them, he unlocked all Clark and Lex's memories and feelings and it was a double edged sword, cause he could use it (like he does on Titans) but also it would overwhelm him and he would almost lose himself in them.

The memory thing seems weird to me. Not sure where they are coming from. Unless Dubilex is hiding somewhere and is allowing him to tap into the memories of this two "fathers".
    Assassinate Putin!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    I think it would have been fun in the 1st season of Young Justice to have it like this

-anytime superboy wore a SHIELD he didn't tap into a full set of kryptonian powers, but instead, because he is a hybrid it unlocked tactile telekinesis for him.

And instead of making him rage when he wore them, he unlocked all Clark and Lex's memories and feelings and it was a double edged sword, cause he could use it (like he does on Titans) but also it would overwhelm him and he would almost lose himself in them.
    The idea of Conner having to fight to prevent Clark and Lex from “overwriting” him, thus making his struggles to be his own man literal, is actually pretty cool! Basically Superior Spider-Man except Conner manages to beat the personality takeover.
    The memory thing seems weird to me. Not sure where they are coming from. Unless Dubilex is hiding somewhere and is allowing him to tap into the memories of this two "fathers".
    It’s a common scifi trope, “genetic memory” is a plot device they use in video games like Assassin’s Creed, the memory/personality override plot was a part of Cyberpunk 2077’s plot.

Instead of making him MORE of a generic kryptonian, and make him MORE unique not less unique was my reasoning for the TTK and memories being used instead of kryptonian powers and anger, which are both generic and overused, so why not use something you don't see all the time, use his actual traits, thst are actually his.

Being the coolest kid in the room
    Sometimes not being "heroic" just like superman, but still being heroic
    Having TTK (easily explained as him being a hybrid so his kryptonian aura, which normally works like captain celebrity, now can be controlled and extended by kon thru the hybrid mutated DNA)
    having epigentic memory
    Very alpha male when it comes to women (as we see in EVERY SINGLE version of him)

These are just some unique things thst can make him unique, and uniqueness is a cool thing Imo.
    Last edited by SuperX; 09-22-2021 at 07:27 AM.