Page 10 of 100 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    Other names for Outsiders would be == club, clique, pack, squad, then add a SUPER or cool adjective to it, thst way you have the same meaning, but don't take another team's name
    Not really...

1. Adding Super etc. to it, makes no sense since it would ruinate the dystopian meaning of the name
    2. It ISNT only the name, but I also like the independency of the JL, the missions, the maturity of the book

Don't mind a drop in power if Waller holds "Shields" over his head to keep him at his normal power levels

Still want YJ show powers, plus a strictly "tactile" version of the new 52 TTK
    Actually I really really really hope that this power loss was just a kind of idea which was used to bring the Super-Family closer together and will never be mentioned again.

Young Justice show powers are WAY to less: No Heat Vision, Freeze Breath, no X-Ray Vision etc. and also the strenght level is to weak.

If Telekinesis than the BEST way its to keep Johns TT Kryptonian Powers and his Power Level and give him FULL Telekinesis instead of Heat Vision, Freeze Breath, Super-Breath....

Mighty Member

I also find it VERY ANNOYING to say that Conner would be overpowered etc. while ALL DC characters get unlimited pushes..

Jonathan gets stronger than his father, Damian will be considered the best fighter in DC Universe, Naomi just debuted and gets considered to be at Omega Level and its already in the JL etc. etc.

You could also give Conner FULL TELEKINESIS+FULL KRYPTONIAN POWERS and he will be FAR from being overpowered.

Suicide squad #2

Damn I’m impatient to read FS SS. Really excited to see where Thompson takes Kon. Wish they’d let him keep the leather jacket if they’re putting him back in the Johns outfit though.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Damn I’m impatient to read FS SS. Really excited to see where Thompson takes Kon. Wish they’d let him keep the leather jacket if they’re putting him back in the Johns outfit though.
    This isn't FS SS, this is IF SS.

In FS SS he is wearing the red/blue uniform with cape.

FS SS and IF SS are two DIFFERENT SERIES.

But I am really really really happy that they rearranged his face.
    I really really HATED the way how they draw him during Young Justice and Action Comics Rebirth Series, his face looks now MUCH MUCH better.
    Last edited by Masterff; 01-16-2021 at 12:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterff View Post
    This isn't FS SS, this is IF SS.

In FS SS he is wearing the red/blue uniform with cape.

FS SS and IF SS are two DIFFERENT SERIES.

But I am really really really happy that they rearranged his face.
    I really really HATED the way how they draw him during Young Justice and Action Comics Rebirth Series, his face looks now MUCH MUCH better.
    I know, but we won’t know how well Thompson can write Kon until FS SS. The solicits sound interesting and I have high hopes, but I gotta see how well Thompson can handle writing him. I believe he’ll do a good job, but I’m eager to have the first issue in my hands so I can assess it.

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

Since Clark seems to be the one getting lessened in power, does that still mean Conner is also getting his powers reduced?

He seems to be powered up on the covers, but is that temporary, or maybe even Waller's doing?
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

Quote Originally Posted by Superlad93 View Post
    Since Clark seems to be the one getting lessened in power, does that still mean Conner is also getting his powers reduced?

He seems to be powered up on the covers, but is that temporary, or maybe even Waller's doing?
    He still has his powers in Future State, so my guess is that whatever “deal” he cuts with Waller is basically him trading his freedom for his powers.

He still has his powers in Future State, so my guess is that whatever “deal” he cuts with Waller is basically him trading his freedom for his powers.
    which is honestly pretty interesting to me. His powers were and continue to be such a defining aspect of his being, that having them taken away would be like getting an arm or leg taken. Unlike the rest of the family he came into consciousness with his powers.
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

What do you mean unlike his family? Clark lifted a car when he was still an infant.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    What do you mean unlike his family? Clark lifted a car when he was still an infant.
    In some versions, yeah. But in modern take his powers take a little while to show up, and certainly not at Conner's levels.

The Black Tee is back!!!! I'm so happy, thats one of my favorite suits in comics
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

I'm honestly interested in how Conner interacts with everyone on the Suicide Squad, because frankly I don't think Conner is in a jail cell as he is not a criminal, so how does he interact with people who are villains. Does he actually find he gets along with some of them? Does he strike up a surprise romance and I know thats an odd thought, but if Killer Croc can hook up with Enchantress in the Rebirth run all bets are off for our favorite clone.

Like right now I am focused on Conner's dynamic not just with Waller, who he obviously won't get along with, but also the main team. Like is he just the new Katana.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    I'm honestly interested in how Conner interacts with everyone on the Suicide Squad, because frankly I don't think Conner is in a jail cell as he is not a criminal, so how does he interact with people who are villains. Does he actually find he gets along with some of them? Does he strike up a surprise romance and I know thats an odd thought, but if Killer Croc can hook up with Enchantress in the Rebirth run all bets are off for our favorite clone.

Like right now I am focused on Conner's dynamic not just with Waller, who he obviously won't get along with, but also the main team. Like is he just the new Katana.
    I’m assuming Kon is going to be the Ric Flagg of this iteration.

I’m assuming Kon is going to be the Ric Flagg of this iteration.
    Wasn’t Ric Flagg included on the Justice League variant that had the Suicide Squad for Infinite Frontier?
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Suicide squad #2

I'm not really happy about the T-shirt and jeans coming back. That only works for Superbro imo