Page 70 of 100 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1496

Titans Conner has memories from Clark and Lex so I’m assuming that’s Clark’s memories he’s accessing.

Lol Cass having a Conner mini is amusing as hell considering they were shipped back in the 2000s

Last edited by Vordan; 09-15-2021 at 09:23 AM.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Titans Conner has memories from Clark and Lex so I’m assuming that’s Clark’s memories he’s accessing.

Lol Cass having a Conner mini is amusing as hell considering they were shipped back in the 2000s

LOL you beat me to it, and I saw that a few hours ago. Awesome seeing Kon with Cass.

Omg maybe they will have Conner and Tim with Stephanie and Cass on a double date(probably not because of Tim's new status, but maybe he will be bi, so they can do thst double date)
    Last edited by SuperX; 09-15-2021 at 11:23 AM.
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

I’m continuing to hope there’s something coming for Conner and other Superfamily members who don’t have books. DC is definitely making a push with Superman content right now, my hope is that we’ll get a “Family” book like what Urban Legends is for the Batfamily. Conner, Kenan, JHI, Tanya Spears, maybe even Lana could all get stories there.
    Last edited by Vordan; 09-15-2021 at 06:43 PM.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Of course I wouldn't be the only one seeing it lol. Nice shout out to the short lived romance between Conner and Cassie. Still ship it. We've been long over due for a Superman Family comic. Great way to explore the living dynamic between each member of the family we wouldn't normally see.
    Last edited by 13th Superman; 09-15-2021 at 06:18 PM.

Lmao Conner got laid on Titans with Blackfire. Lmao when they broke the bed

Lmao Conner got laid on Titans with Blackfire. Lmao when they broke the bed
    I...I don't know how to feel about that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I...I don't know how to feel about that one.
    The R rated Kontent we deserve

Lol our boy went from Superboy to Superman!

The R rated Kontent we deserve
    Lol!! Well said!

Incredible Member

No Suicide Squad in the December solicits, but we got basically confirmation that Titans United is a Conner-centric story (even if some may not like the direction this story is taking Conner):

Titans_United_Solciits.jpg

Poor Conner gets hit with the classic Superfamily turn to evil. Ugh I’m sure it’s mind control but really? This comic is all we get for actual Conner representation right now.

Not happy to see the turning bad or brainwashed trope. Blackfire and Conner again. Interesting. Conner going as Black Zero is intriguing. Wonder if his outfit will be similar to Black Zero's in Hyptertime.
    RCO015_1469534430.jpg

Damn folks this week kon has become a man in every present version of himself. He sleeps with blackfire,amd also thru the solicits shows he is being bent toward being a new version of black zero, who was his fully grown version of himself.

Blackfire and Black Zero I'm enjoying the concepts of both, I'm hoping the execution is done well for both.

And give BZ his TTK
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Can we take a moment and just grasp how radically different these look from each other?

All-New Member

So if match is on Suicide squad Where the heck are the real kon Komics???? it’s been too long as he needs to adventure there’s too much to his story, it can be a whole series with him living wit his lex and Clark features alone... n to would be nice to work wit that to a little more, 52 kon wasn’t bad they made him kinda limitless, It would be cool if he showed up in the new king shark stuff
    Last edited by v.saias; 09-17-2021 at 10:41 PM.