Page 31 of 100 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Darkcrusade25 View Post
    Felt like I was reading a continuation of Pre-Flashpoint Superboy today. I really liked it.

Yep, seemed more mature and heroic, but how are they gonna explain the clothes change AND the hair?

Btw was that needle full of stuff that counteracted the kryptonite or was it more like a Jumpstart to his heart? Cause I'm leaning toward Jumpstart, because peacemaker wouldn't have got that brutal hit in if it counteracted it.
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    Yep, seemed more mature and heroic, but how are they gonna explain the clothes change AND the hair?

Btw was that needle full of stuff that counteracted the kryptonite or was it more like a Jumpstart to his heart? Cause I'm leaning toward Jumpstart, because peacemaker wouldn't have got that brutal hit in if it counteracted it.
    Just chalk it up to Post-Death Metal changes like Beast Boy and Raven now being adults, once Death Metal happened we got t-shirt Conner back.

I’m assuming counteracting Kryptonite because Waller specifically says it will save him from the Kryptonite in him.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    While we don’t get any idea why Conner is here I will say this, Conner does not instantly succumb to the Suicide Squad if you get my meaning. While the mission may be to get Talon, Conner is focused on saving lives the best he can and I think the reason why some people survived A-day.

Edit: Also people who like Conner are probably not going to be fans of Peacemaker anytime soon.
    Yeah I’m going to need Kon to lay the beatdown on Peacemaker’s ass for that cheap shot. I’ll allow that the Kryptonite probably weakened Kon but I hope him getting punked isn’t made into a regular thing.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Just chalk it up to Post-Death Metal changes like Beast Boy and Raven now being adults, once Death Metal happened we got t-shirt Conner back.

I’m assuming counteracting Kryptonite because Waller specifically says it will save him from the Kryptonite in him.

Well then god bless death metal then lol. We got a kon thst seems to still be "moving forward", not stuck in amber like bendis's "punk" with spikes ugh superboy.

If thst shot was a cure for kryptonite then it must stop him from dying but still have him powerless until time passes and builds them back up, cause that punch, from a powerless human, would have never connected unless kon was totally powerless.
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Yeah I’m going to need Kon to lay the beatdown on Peacemaker’s ass for that cheap shot. I’ll allow that the Kryptonite probably weakened Kon but I hope him getting punked isn’t made into a regular thing.

Well I like thst he stood his ground all the way thru the issue,thsts to all his "teammates" about killing amd to peacemaker. He isn't backing down at all, amd that's what a SUPER should do,never stop and always try to do the right thing, even if it's not the popular thing.

Yeah Conner needs to break his helmet at least once in this run for that.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

I'm hoping Conner becomes friends with "Exit" and "Culebra". Those feel like the easiest members to recruit to Conner's side if he's looking to undermine Waller.

Plus I could see him and them bonding like how YJ kon bonded with Icicle Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    I'm hoping Conner becomes friends with "Exit" and "Culebra". Those feel like the easiest members to recruit to Conner's side if he's looking to undermine Waller.

I definitely am hoping to see Kon and Bloodsport talk at some point. That YJ episode was one of my favorites, really enjoyed seeing Kon interact with the villains.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Yeah Conner needs to break his helmet at least once in this run for that.

Besides this time when kon is weakened by kryptonite, how could peacemaker be a threat to kon or anybody really? Do they treat him like another Batman who is able to beat anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post

Didn't Exit go down by rhe joker gas?

I definitely am hoping to see Kon and Bloodsport talk at some point. That YJ episode was one of my favorites, really enjoyed seeing Kon interact with the villains.
    Isn't t bloddsport a racist, and a trash human? Kon needs to ignore him or drop him in acid.

Icicle Jr would be awesome to see with Kon, get their TV show "friendship" in the comics

Isn't t bloddsport a racist, and a trash human? Kon needs to ignore him or drop him in acid.

Icicle Jr would be awesome to see with Kon, get their TV show "friendship" in the comics
    Lol the “white” Bloodsport was, but the first Bloodsport, who was black was not racist. He’s got an interesting history with Kal which could be explored with Kon, they’re both creations of the 90s.

Lol the “white” Bloodsport was, but the first Bloodsport, who was black was not racist. He’s got an interesting history with Kal which could be explored with Kon, they’re both creations of the 90s.
    The OG Bloodsport(DuBois) is an 80s creation. The second one (Trent) is from the 90s. There is a third one, who we knows nothing about.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Death Metal isn't responsible for that. Conner has always been the pre-Flashpoint version, since he came back in Young Justice. He just chose to wear a retro look when the team reformed. He was shown in the t-shirt look in a flashback. It would only take a few months for his shaved back and sides to grow out, so it's believable that he switched back to his other look. Conner, unlike most characters, had no New 52 continuity to merge with the pre-Flashpoint one, as New 52 Superboy was already erased in Superman Reborn. Makes me wonder about New 52 Teen Titans though, as they're using Bunker again, who debuted in that run.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 04-08-2021 at 03:08 AM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Besides this time when kon is weakened by kryptonite, how could peacemaker be a threat to kon or anybody really? Do they treat him like another Batman who is able to beat anyone?
    No peacemaker is certainly not treated as Batman, they treat him as an overly aggressive jerk. He legit just takes a shot because he knows Conner is a bit weak.
    Words to live by.