Page 75 of 100 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 1496

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    CONTROVERSIAL OPINION: Conner should have been Superman before Jon.
    Kon’s entire Gen has more or less been passed over. It’s what happens when the OGs can never really retire but DC keeps introducing new legacies.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Sure it should have been him, but kon is a character that doesn't need it, he is bursting with coolness and personality he can be whatever he wanted to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Kon’s entire Gen has more or less been passed over. It’s what happens when the OGs can never really retire but DC keeps introducing new legacies.
    DC needs their characters in nice Lil boxes or they don't knkw what to do with them, which is a sign thst your company doesn't know what they are doing.

Jon needs this, he was never real, atleast not longer than to say he has "history", he was created to do exactly what he has been played to do, nothing more, KON on the other hand has been around for like 28 years and has stood the rest of time and actually has real connections to the DC universe.
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

They’ve been pairing up Kon with Nightwing in terms of gens in outside media. If we ever see DickBats we may see KonSupes.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Extraordinary Member

its hard when your not a boy not yet a woman

Extraordinary Member

They’ve been pairing up Kon with Nightwing in terms of gens in outside media. If we ever see DickBats we may see KonSupes.
    we already had dickbats, and he doesont want to be batman again, so he wont ever go back there unless forced to
    Why would kon by superman when Jon is here

The real question is why should kon WANT to be superman , when he is way more interesting the way he is now, and in any time of his existence. Being superman would Imo make him generic, amd kon is known for not being generic.
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    The real question is why should kon WANT to be superman , when he is way more interesting the way he is now, and in any time of his existence. Being superman would Imo make him generic, amd kon is known for not being generic.
    becasue then he might have a book again

I'm fine with him being Superman. Came to enjoy thinking of him as the soon to be Superman of Earth 3. I hope it still happens. His gen needs a place of their own since they're being overlooked. Long ago I had an idea of having Kara and cook become the new Nightwing and Flamebird on New Krypton as Kal's agents spying on Zod. At least it would have given them something to do. As for now, Kon can join Rick Flagg on his hunt for Waller.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    becasue then he might have a book again

I would rather him get a new comic on his own merits not on the coattails of another character.

Quote Originally Posted by 13th Superman View Post
    I'm fine with him being Superman. Came to enjoy thinking of him as the soon to be Superman of Earth 3. I hope it still happens. His gen needs a place of their own since they're being overlooked. Long ago I had an idea of having Kara and cook become the new Nightwing and Flamebird on New Krypton as Kal's agents spying on Zod. At least it would have given them something to do. As for now, Kon can join Rick Flagg on his hunt for Waller.
    Oh yeah, of course if the whole YJ generation got stuck on earth 3 and had to fight their way thru every villain on the planet I would love it.

I see kon begrudling taking the name of superman , when the hereos need a leader or someone to look up to, line everyone does with superman on the main earth.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    I would rather him get a new comic on his own merits not on the coattails of another character.

He is SUPER- boy he has always been on coattails of clark.

But for real yall the last couple pages seem very salty for what reason. Jon being around is not impacting Kon for use, his whole generation has been on the backburner for some time.

I want to see Tim and Conner's friendship in some kind of media adaption...

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Tim Kon Bart and call it lost boys

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Tim is a boring character to me and I like Dick a lot more anyway. Don’t mind him and Conner getting paired, kind of fits with Kara and Babs getting paired together anyway.

Tim is a boring character to me and I like Dick a lot more anyway. Don’t mind him and Conner getting paired, kind of fits with Kara and Babs getting paired together anyway.
    I can't say I've ever seen a lot of meaningful Dick and Conner interaction (I don't watch Titans). Like the only major moment between them in YJ that I can remember is when they fought off mind-controlled Batman and Superman together. They really don't interact much beyond the usual Team stuff, especially compared to Dick's relationship with Wally or even Kaldur.

At least I can say with Tim that he's definitively one of Conner's best friends. The show kind of screwed up the YJ4 together.

Of course I remember that moment in Infinite Crisis where Conner and Dick team-up before Conner died (in-universe) to save Dick (out-of-universe).

Conner never had a relationship of any kind with Dick outside what's been mentioned. I remember he said it felt like hanging out with his best friends older brother. It's shocking that in outside media he's with Dick's gen albeit the greenhorn of the group. I always wondered how he viewed Donna. Back in Johns Titans run, it looked like a little rivalry was brewing between Conner, Krypto and Starfire (her garden). It would have been hilarious to see him help out in the garden as "punishment" but loving the view lol