Page 17 of 100 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast

After reading Suicide Squad again I'm wondering if Conner is on the Suicide Squad as a spy for Superman and the League or the Titans.

We know Conner's afraid of what Waller will do if he isnt there, but I'm wondering if he's reporting back to the hero community
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Big Question: Does Conner's next moniquer need to have an S since he wears the S Shield?
    Honestly I’d say no, it doesn’t, but it looks like Kon will continue to go by “Superboy” anyway in the short term.
    Quote Originally Posted by Denirac View Post
    After reading Suicide Squad again I'm wondering if Conner is on the Suicide Squad as a spy for Superman and the League or the Titans.

We know Conner's afraid of what Waller will do if he isnt there, but I'm wondering if he's reporting back to the hero community
    That would be cool with me, it may be that he gets the blessing of Supes or the Titans to join up with Waller, but by the Future State time period he’s lost contact with them and he’s lost control of the operation. We’ll know the specifics come March.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Honestly I’d say no, it doesn’t, but it looks like Kon will continue to go by “Superboy” anyway in the short term.

That would be cool with me, it may be that he gets the blessing of Supes or the Titans to join up with Waller, but by the Future State time period he’s lost contact with them and he’s lost control of the operation. We’ll know the specifics come March.
    I mean that would make sense since in Future State Waller took him to Earth-3.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

So he could be called something like Blockbuster or something else and still use the S shield in your opinion. I guess you're right

Considering Future State's Justice Squad also includes Bolt, a student from Teen Titans Academy, Conner would definitely have to have Titans permission. Bolt apparently didn't know what she was signing up for though.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Lor - zod has very militant parents and knows to conquer and rule with a tight fist.
    I do wonder why he is on a SS team, what did he do to get him put on it?

Most of the SUPERs go with a S at the beginning of their hero name, and I dont see Conner being any different. There is a nice size list of options in the earlier pages of this thread.

It would be awesome for Kon to be a spy, what better way to piss off lex or waller than to beat them at their own game lol.

I'm really saddened that we still haven't seen any TK type powers shown from Conner even years from now. Every version of his adult self has them(sins of youth, black zero, titans of tomorrow), so it is frustrating as a fan from DAY ONE to see none at all.

I want kon to say no capes, and puts his jacket back on by the end of the next issue
    Last edited by SuperX; 01-27-2021 at 01:43 PM.
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Considering Future State's Justice Squad also includes Bolt, a student from Teen Titans Academy, Conner would definitely have to have Titans permission. Bolt apparently didn't know what she was signing up for though.

Why do you say he got or needed Titan permission? I don't see why he would
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

If any of the Superfamily besides Steel should be wearing armor, it should be Kon. Something like that “SuperLex” outfit but in black and red would look really cool for Kon.

And yeah I’d take away the cape as well, like so

Last edited by Vordan; 01-27-2021 at 02:01 PM.

If any of the Superfamily besides Steel should be wearing armor, it should be Kon. Something like that “SuperLex” outfit but in black and red would look really cool for Kon.

I can see Kon wearing armor If he lost his powers, but not while he is one of the world's more powerful ppl. Course I would add some super specs and a expandable shield and Legion flight ring to it,he would be pretty damn powerful with all thst.

Kon isn't about capes, not at his present age atleast, and that suit was pretty badass also folks

I'm not a big fan of New 52 Kon, but I remember when everyone thought we were getting that look in the animated films up until he picked up the jacket.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm not a big fan of New 52 Kon, but I remember when everyone thought we were getting that look in the animated films up until he picked up the jacket.

That look would have been great if they would have gave him the personality we are used to, plus the jacket

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Neither am I, only thing I like is the look. I think Tron suit looks cool and prefer it over the t-shirt and jeans look for Kon.

Neither am I, only thing I like is the look. I think Tron suit looks cool and prefer it over the t-shirt and jeans look for Kon.
    Tron lines seem like the kind of ostentatious thing 90's Kon would be into, although I'm more partial to the classic looks .

I liked his confidence, I liked his supersenses (feeling and touching), I liked the tattoo, I liked the suit,I think thsts it maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    I liked his confidence, I liked his supersenses (feeling and touching), I liked the tattoo, I liked the suit,I think thsts it maybe.
    I hated the tattoo, but recently I’ve started to come around to liking it. I think the big realization about it that’s changing my opinion is that it’s something neither Clark nor Lex would ever get, so that makes it something uniquely Kon’s. Something that shows he’s his own person not just a combo of traits from those two.