Page 81 of 100 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 1496
    THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

As soon as Jon was introduced in the show I figured this would happen. I figured the reason why Conner had weaker/less powers was because he was a clone and not because he was half Kryptonian.

It does beg the question of if they do plan on doing a time skip for season 5, or if they plan on maybe doing a bit of time travel and showing us future Jon with the Legion. Adding in so many meta kids and making a point to show that some of them have powers seems like set up.

Well, since Conner has gone public I have to imagine that him being Superman is on the table. It's also already known that he's a clone. You can play with the idea of the public looking down on Conner and his weaker powers (and half Lex genes) while fawning over the young teen Jon as Superboy with his great power. Then you could get into how Conner is always having to prove himself and deal with insults, while Jon has an unfair amount of pressure put on him very early. You could even have Conner "Black Canary" Jon and show him raw power isn't everything.

I think it could work pretty well.
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

It is kind of funny for me that cartoon Conner is on basically a Young Justice team but is older, more experienced, and not at all close with any of his comic friends in this version .

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    If Kon doesn’t get a new name by the end of S4 of YJ, I’m hoping that if there’s a S5 there will be a time skip and Jon will be Superboy and Kon will be Superman or get his own name. Hate the idea of him being Superboy forever.
    The last thing YJ needs is another time jump. He needs to a new outfit imo before he needs a new name.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It is kind of funny for me that cartoon Conner is on basically a Young Justice team but is older, more experienced, and not at all close with any of his comic friends in this version .
    In both versions he's on Dicks team with no connection to his actual YJ peers which sucks immensely.

When I can I get a animated or live action adaption with him w/Cassie and bff with Tim!

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Cartoon YJ is YJ in name only more or less.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Cartoon YJ is YJ in name only more or less.
    Even when they have an actual Young Justice team they won't call it Young Justice .

Quote Originally Posted by Superlad93 View Post
    As soon as Jon was introduced in the show I figured this would happen. I figured the reason why Conner had weaker/less powers was because he was a clone and not because he was half Kryptonian.

It does beg the question of if they do plan on doing a time skip for season 5, or if they plan on maybe doing a bit of time travel and showing us future Jon with the Legion. Adding in so many meta kids and making a point to show that some of them have powers seems like set up.

Well, since Conner has gone public I have to imagine that him being Superman is on the table. It's also already known that he's a clone. You can play with the idea of the public looking down on Conner and his weaker powers (and half Lex genes) while fawning over the young teen Jon as Superboy with his great power. Then you could get into how Conner is always having to prove himself and deal with insults, while Jon has an unfair amount of pressure put on him very early. You could even have Conner "Black Canary" Jon and show him raw power isn't everything.

I think it could work pretty well.
    Jon absorbs solar energy better than a kryptonian, and Kon absorbs solar energy less than a kryptonian, thst is the difference in their powers Imo. Besides TTK (if they ever give it back to him) it's clear Jon has more power than kon. What kon has that Jon doesnt is lexs genius, which gives him the ability to think his into and out of any situation he is in, plus being less powerful has made it a need to learn new things and grow beyond just overpowering things.

I can definitely see Jon being set up as the heir to the superman name, while kon learns that he can and is something different than superman, finding his own way to be a hero.
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

I wish kon could be on a team with his YJ family (plus Ms Martian, aqualad,static, and blue beetle). I mean tim is joining the live action Titans team, and Kon is on the YJ shows outsiders team with Cassie, so we are getting a Lil closer.

I wish they ran Titans and Young Justice at the same time for both their whole seasons.
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    The last thing YJ needs is another time jump. He needs to a new outfit imo before he needs a new name.

In both versions he's on Dicks team with no connection to his actual YJ peers which sucks immensely.

When I can I get a animated or live action adaption with him w/Cassie and bff with Tim!
    The Reign suit is where I would start.
    Black in the chest shield
    Fingerless gloves
    Short sleeves
    Red lines on his legs
    Shorter hair on top, but maybe keep the undercut
    Yellow S shield on the back of the jacket

For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    The Reign suit is where I would start.
    Black in the chest shield
    Fingerless gloves
    Short sleeves
    Red lines on his legs
    Shorter hair on top, but maybe keep the undercut
    Yellow S shield on the back of the jacket
    I'm not sure the Reign suit really fits Conner's age in YJ. Reign suit was created to represent the youth of the character.

So apparently Young Justice isn't renewed for a new season, and thus my not come back at all. It's to the point that the creators are asking fans to rewatch all the episodes of the show. This puts them in a similar boat to when they were cancelled and trying to get revived.
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

So apparently Young Justice isn't renewed for a new season, and thus my not come back at all. It's to the point that the creators are asking fans to rewatch all the episodes of the show. This puts them in a similar boat to when they were cancelled and trying to get revived.
    They did that with S3 as well. Still ended up getting renewed. Probably won’t get a renewal until the back half of the season if it comes. Would be hilarious if Weisman’s inability to progress the plot meant YJ ended on un finished plot threads again however lol.

Yeah, I remember Weisman saying near the same thing around season 3 and it took a while before they eventually announced its renewal.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

The season literally just came out. Harley Quinn isnt renewed for a 4th season either.

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    The season literally just came out. Harley Quinn isnt renewed for a 4th season either.
    I'm just going off CBR making an article for it, and the showrunners apparently tweeting about it.