Page 26 of 100 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676 ... LastLast

Did Superboy lose his virginity to Knockout?
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I think he lost it to Cassie.

God I hate myself for knowing that. How come I can remember that but could never remember anything important?
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    Grummett is one of the GOATs for Conner.

I want a commission from him badly,mostly after seeing all the ones he has done in the past.
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Nope she just teased the piss out of him.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    I think he lost it to Cassie.

God I hate myself for knowing that. How come I can remember that but could never remember anything important?
    Thst is important lol.
    Not even to Tana, you knkw the adult he was dating. Cassie and him in the Kent barn on the farm.
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Future State Suicide Squad #2 preview

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    Thst is important lol.
    Not even to Tana, you knkw the adult he was dating. Cassie and him in the Kent barn on the farm.
    Yeah, it was during Infinite Crisis.

Conner lost his virginity right before he "died" .

Thanks for the info!

OAN: I'm still not thrilled with Conner being on the Suicide Squad. I'll give it a chance and I have no problem being proven wrong, but, it's just not the direction I want to see him heading in. And I just know Waller is going to walk all over him lol.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yeah, it was during Infinite Crisis.

Conner lost his virginity right before he "died" .

That's why the saying "how I want to go" and "what a way to go" makes a lot of sense lol

Thanks for the info!

OAN: I'm still not thrilled with Conner being on the Suicide Squad. I'll give it a chance and I have no problem being proven wrong, but, it's just not the direction I want to see him heading in. And I just know Waller is going to walk all over him lol.

Being on a all bad guy team is different saying the least, but I'm going in hoping he gets a lot of growth out of it.

Conner in the Suicide Squad is exciting, IMO. Just hoping he survives the experience... He's a fave of mine.

Quote Originally Posted by JLH View Post
    Conner in the Suicide Squad is exciting, IMO. Just hoping he survives the experience... He's a fave of mine.

Then only part that kinda depresses me is thst DC has him in the future state squad in 10 years in 2030,so he was a squad member for 10 years, 10 years with waller and villians instead of YJ, TT, ravers, Legion, or super family.

Then only part that kinda depresses me is thst DC has him in the future state squad in 10 years in 2030,so he was a squad member for 10 years, 10 years with waller and villians instead of YJ, TT, ravers, Legion, or super family.
    Yeah some of the Superfamily end up in grim places for a while. Clark gets killed and resurrected over and over on Warworld, Kon’s on the Squad, Kara on the moon. At least when we return to the present I don’t think things will end up going down that dark a road lol.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Nope she just teased the piss out of him.

Thst is important lol.
    I love that annual.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Yeah some of the Superfamily end up in grim places for a while. Clark gets killed and resurrected over and over on Warworld, Kon’s on the Squad, Kara on the moon. At least when we return to the present I don’t think things will end up going down that dark a road lol.

Yeah it's hard to decide which future is better, future state or titans of tomorrow for Kon.