Page 33 of 100 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383 ... LastLast

But hey since he has Luthor in his DNA. I would like to his intelligence explored. Gives him the opportunity to interact with Steel and Natasha a bit more.
    Last edited by atomicskull; 04-10-2021 at 03:05 PM.

Well Ms Martian and wonder girl are not being used as love interest in comics at the moment, so maybe being with batgirl/orphan will be cool, and maybe being with her will have kon "present himself" as a darker, edgier superman, but of course being always the good guy.

Kon should be smart as hell, thst is never played up ever. The YJ show, the Titans show and the new 52 was the only times they even played him like he wasn't of average intelligence ugh.
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/comicbo...to-the-comics/

[url=https://gasstation-nearme.com/bp]nearest bp gas station to my location[/url

This article got me thinking about all the different origins for kon/conner, and made me wonder which one suits him best going forward? Or a mix of origins.

What you think?
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Extraordinary Member

Well, here’d be my origin for him if he were reintroduced:

- Superboy/Project S13/Project Lionel/Project Kr was the magnum opus product of three separate programs that eventually coalesced into one product: Lex Luthor’s cloning experiments of Superman (Project Kr) that had previously produced B-0 (Bizarro), Project Cadmus’ program to build a replacement Superman should the need arise(Project S13), and finally, Luthor’s hidden programming in a neural package and gene design he provided Cadmus to complete their project (Project Lionel). He’s not truly a clone of Lex and Clark, more like an original construct designed by Lex with what Kryptonian cells he could integrate into a heavily modified human genome.

- Superboy’s genome incorporates the energy absorption organelles of Kryptonians inside his blood cells, but at a slightly reduced number compared to regular Kryptonian, and with an entirely different nucleus designed to use them differently. It takes him longer to build a full charge of power than it takes Superman, and he expenses it at a much less efficient rate. However, his modified nucleus and neural packaging overcome this by increasing his Tactile Telekinesis to an absurd degree, and he has the biological capacity to “overclock” his TTK to make him “stronger” than Superman for brief periods... at the cost of massive energy reserves.

-Superboy was released earlier than expected by some young scamps, super powered or not, but his neural package meant that even though he wasn’t “done cooking”, he still remained quite formidable - his TTK gifted him flight, super-strength, and nigh-invulnerability to physical attacks, even though his actual Kryptonian powers hadn’t charged up yet.

-For a brief time a year or two into his career, Superboy managed to enjoy nearly the full complement of his potential - his Kryptonian powers and TTK both near “full charge” and in coordination with each other.

-...Then Luthor hit him with the “Manchurian Superboy” code words and he became a nightmarishly effective weapon for a short while, because Luthor could order him to “overclock” at will and heal him afterwards. However, Superboy fought his programming, and managed to damage the neural packaging enough to open a window for his friends to take him down...

-... But that means that even though he’s free of Luthor!s control, his powers have fluctuated - he has to focus to get his TTK to work the way it used to.
    Like action, adventure, rogues, and outlaws? Like anti-heroes, femme fatales, mysteries and thrillers?

I wrote a book with them. Outlaw’s Shadow: A Sherwood Noir. Robin Hood’s evil counterpart, Guy of Gisbourne, is the main character. Feel free to give it a look: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asi...E2PKBNJFH76GQP

Those origins above need to be ONE origin going forward. One where you can tell anybody no matter in comics, TV, or movies and it will be the same.

Same with his powers, half are one level or another of kryptonian power and the others are TTK, it's time for someone to put their foot down and have him have one powerset, whatever it is,one thst we can pump out to the masses and one that us long time fans can get behind

Man they did Conner dirty in SSquad smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Eto View Post
    Man they did Conner dirty in SSquad smh.

Well yeah, Waller treating him like a tool and not a actual person is shitty, Waller hitting him with the kryptonite so he completely passes out and is weak as hell is shitty and thst punk peacemaker getting in a cheap shot when kon is at his weakest is also shitty.

Now I'm waiting for Kon to be shown as the heart of the team, and a amazing hero that we all know he is

Back to the origin talk

Cadmus as the place kon was created should be unanimous.

Lex as the head of Cadmus, even if under the radar.

Westfield in charge of the superman clone project

The way he gets out has many options. Does something happen and he takes advantage of it? does someone break him out? Does he fight off the programming and break himself out?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    Well Ms Martian and wonder girl are not being used as love interest in comics at the moment, so maybe being with batgirl/orphan will be cool, and maybe being with her will have kon "present himself" as a darker, edgier superman, but of course being always the good guy.
    I would be ok if the comic versions of Kon and M'gann M'orzz never become lovers. It just doesn't do it for me. I do like the relationship with Wonder Girl. However, I feel like if they are going to be a thing, Wonder Girl needs to be on equal footing with Kon. I would love for Tana Moon to return as she was from his own personal stories.

Him and Cassandra would be interesting. I actually would like to have Kon and Lorena Marquez/Aquagirl develop a relationship. However Lorena hasn't been seen in a decade so I don't see that ever happening lol.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I would be ok if the comic versions of Kon and M'gann M'orzz never become lovers. It just doesn't do it for me. I do like the relationship with Wonder Girl. However, I feel like if they are going to be a thing, Wonder Girl needs to be on equal footing with Kon. I would love for Tana Moon to return as she was from his own personal stories.

Him and Cassandra would be interesting. I actually would like to have Kon and Lorena Marquez/Aquagirl develop a relationship. However Lorena hasn't been seen in a decade so I don't see that ever happening lol.
    I miss Lorena too, and I also thought they would be a interesting couple, even if it was just for a short time.

Suicide squad artists posted this on his Instagram.

Kon going in 1st and going in strong, like always

Wonder when we’re going to get a trailer for YJ S4? Saw some speculation that the “Phantoms” title refers to the PZ, which would hopefully mean Kon taking center stage the way Dick and the Batfamily did last season. I want the Superfamily to get some focus!
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Wonder when we’re going to get a trailer for YJ S4? Saw some speculation that the “Phantoms” title refers to the PZ, which would hopefully mean Kon taking center stage the way Dick and the Batfamily did last season. I want the Superfamily to get some focus!
    Thst would be cool. Superboy having the Legion and the phantom zone as parts of the new season could give him some spotlight hopefully.

Kon will be the superboy for the YJ Legion
    Kon will. Get. A flight ring and be able to fly finally
    Kon can interact with some PZ criminals,maybe fight actual kryptonians
    Kon in the fortress of solitude

Anything else?

Thst would be cool. Superboy having the Legion and the phantom zone as parts of the new season could give him some spotlight hopefully.

Kon will be the superboy for the YJ Legion
    Kon will. Get. A flight ring and be able to fly finally
    Kon can interact with some PZ criminals,maybe fight actual kryptonians
    Kon in the fortress of solitude

Anything else?
    I haven't finished all of YJS3 yet, but I would like for Kon to develop more of his Kryptonian abilities like flight and heat-vision.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Suicide squad artists posted this on his Instagram.

Kon going in 1st and going in strong, like always

I'm glad he returned to his t-shirt and jeans look. To me, it's his best look yet and it's much better then his more recent YJ look.