Page 28 of 100 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878 ... LastLast

Okay so I guess we now have an idea why Waller wants Conner, she's decided to go big or go home and change the mission of the suicide squad. She wants her own Justice League equivalent and more. Future State was right, she wants her own Superman. Here is the preview for the first issue.

https://www.dccomics.com/blog/2021/0...-arkham-part-1
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Okay so I guess we now have an idea why Waller wants Conner, she's decided to go big or go home and change the mission of the suicide squad. She wants her own Justice League equivalent and more. Future State was right, she wants her own Superman. Here is the preview for the first issue.

https://www.dccomics.com/blog/2021/0...-arkham-part-1
    Very excited to see how this plays out, and makes sense why she wants Kon then. I just hope Kon gets to assert his independence and doesn’t just meekly follow orders. He clearly wasn’t happy about working with Waller in FS so I’m sure that will continue going forward here.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Waller thinks kon has potential to be a heavy hitter /big player, so we might see him in a new light now thst he is on the SS team
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

A "manufactured" hybrid should be the most powerful hybrid easily. Going over every piece of DNA to get it perfect, adding, subtracting what they believe will make the hybrid more powerful.

Hybrids of kryptonians should be like young justices superboy or Supergirls Mon, a jumping brick,with limited extras.

Kon was created 2 fold, his human DNA was made into the closests thing to a kryptonian as possible, with a power that mimics them but does its own thing too. Also he has actual kryptonian DNA mixed in with this SUPER human DNA, which should make him as close to a full blooded kryptonian in every way (even power levels), with extras to boot.

Jon is special, we all know that, the rest of the "naturally" created Hybrids should be much weaker than him. He should be considered a outlier, a hybrid that shouldn't be as powerful as he is, and he the only one who gets to be that powerful. DC has pretty much said thst jon can access higher levels of power than a full kryptonian somehow, and that's OK aslong as he is the only one.

So you will have naturally born Hybrids, running at a lower power level, kon and artificially created Hybrids running at full power level plus extras, and Jon who is the one and only naturally created hybrid who somehow unlocked the ability to dial it up even past the full bloods.
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Give Kon the Luthor intellect and he could easily enhance his own powers or give himself new ones. But I wouldn’t be too worried, in FS Kon still had the full Kryptonian powerset. And he did end up becoming the sole Superman of an Earth.

Actually now that I think about it, the FS SS was actually brilliant. Kon ends up the sole hero of Earth 3, the world where everyone’s moralities are flipped. Who is the sole major hero of Earth 3 left? Alexander Luthor! And so in a weird way Kon does end up inheriting his “father’s mantle” just not the one we all thought lol.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

1 page
    Thsts all kon was in, and it was the same thing they gave us awhile ago.

I don't get how waller has him locked up like he is, he is a hero and a SUPER to boot. Hopefully next issue fills us in

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Give Kon the Luthor intellect and he could easily enhance his own powers or give himself new ones. But I wouldn’t be too worried, in FS Kon still had the full Kryptonian powerset. And he did end up becoming the sole Superman of an Earth.

Actually now that I think about it, the FS SS was actually brilliant. Kon ends up the sole hero of Earth 3, the world where everyone’s moralities are flipped. Who is the sole major hero of Earth 3 left? Alexander Luthor! And so in a weird way Kon does end up inheriting his “father’s mantle” just not the one we all thought lol.

I don't want this future to pass, but it is cool to have kon there following in the footsteps of his DNA donors doubleganger.

Now thst we saw Jordan only be able to sporadically use kryptonian powers, thst is my new low bar for Hybrids "with" powers.

So
    Sporadic Jordan
    YJ superboy
    Superman Jr 50%
    Pre new 52 lor zod lower kryptonian
    Pre new 52 Conner solar absorption
    Full power
    Dial higher than full bloods
    Silver age levels

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    1 page

I don't get how waller has him locked up like he is, he is a hero and a SUPER to boot. Hopefully next issue fills us in
    His handcuffs glow green so maybe Kryptonian was involved?

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    His handcuffs glow green so maybe Kryptonian was involved?

Well yeah that's kryptonite for sure, thst wasn't my issue, kon isn't so powerful thst he can't get grabbed up and locked up. My problem is that he is a hero, well known (for sure now after death metal), was grabbed up and locked up without anyone looking or going to get him out.

Now thst we saw Jordan only be able to sporadically use kryptonian powers, thst is my new low bar for Hybrids "with" powers.

So
    Sporadic Jordan
    YJ superboy
    Superman Jr 50%
    Pre new 52 lor zod lower kryptonian
    Pre new 52 Conner solar absorption
    Full power
    Dial higher than full bloods
    Silver age levels

Forgot to ask where ppl want kons kryptonian power levels to land?

So what about tactile telekinesis? What level fits him.

Kesel original
    Back zero
    Sins of youth
    Smallville season 11
    Titans of tomorrow
    New 52
    ???

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Well yeah that's kryptonite for sure, thst wasn't my issue, kon isn't so powerful thst he can't get grabbed up and locked up. My problem is that he is a hero, well known (for sure now after death metal), was grabbed up and locked up without anyone looking or going to get him out.
    This and how she's planning to make him follow order while being active in the field makes this a wait and see

1 page

Yeah I liked the first issue, but Kon was barely in it and they just did an off-screen abduction to get him there. I hope Thompson plans to explain how he got from point A to B, because Kon is a pretty damn well-connected hero, if he disappeared his friends and family would definitely come calling.

Who would win?

Black zero vs future state Conner

Sins of youth adult vs new 52kon

Titans of tomorrow adult vs smallville season 11