Page 80 of 100 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 1496

Lmao

Conner marrying an alien? Lex has to disown him for that one. He may have merged his DNA with Clark’s DNA to make Conner but he didn’t marry him damnit
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

So while Conner gets no TTK or no page time, Match looks like he is going super saiyan or part Marvel's Phoenix ugh.

It's hilarious how they can use Conner constantly out of the comics, but not in them.
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

So funny how there are 2 shows with Kon in them coming out the same day, Thursday, this week,you can get a fangasm (lol) off them.

While nothing in comics, besides a comic thst doesmt mean anything(even though it isn't bad).
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Yes DC’s “synergy” is fickle at best. For Kon to be in two shows yet get nothing is aggravating to say the least. I’d take a BL book for him even.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Yes DC’s “synergy” is fickle at best. For Kon to be in two shows yet get nothing is aggravating to say the least. I’d take a BL book for him even.

Synergy, one of my top picks for a new hero name for him.

DC proves everytime they are unable to take advantage of a opportunity, like having 2 shows (airing both on this Thursday btw) thst everyone can watch and not pushing the characters on said show. Are they in the business to make $? Conner, Gar, and dick(and now tim also), why are they not pushing them.it's like the ppl in charge of what characters and books get published have their own agenda and isn't doing what is best for the DCU or the WB.

How would you like a BL book to go?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    Synergy, one of my top picks for a new hero name for him.

DC proves everytime they are unable to take advantage of a opportunity, like having 2 shows (airing both on this Thursday btw) thst everyone can watch and not pushing the characters on said show. Are they in the business to make $? Conner, Gar, and dick(and now tim also), why are they not pushing them.it's like the ppl in charge of what characters and books get published have their own agenda and isn't doing what is best for the DCU or the WB.

How would you like a BL book to go?
    Well I think it’s time for Kon to leave the Superboy name behind the same way Dick went from Robin to Nightwing. I’d do a book that’s all about him making that transition. Basically it would be a mix of Kon’s greatest hits (I’d want to touch on his time in Hawaii for example) to celebrate his past while also building a foundation for him going forward. Would end with him having a new name and a new potential status quo.

Well I think it’s time for Kon to leave the Superboy name behind the same way Dick went from Robin to Nightwing. I’d do a book that’s all about him making that transition. Basically it would be a mix of Kon’s greatest hits (I’d want to touch on his time in Hawaii for example) to celebrate his past while also building a foundation for him going forward. Would end with him having a new name and a new potential status quo.
    Superboy is a name that people recognize. It would be really challenging to come up with a new name for him that would have half the recognition power.

Quote Originally Posted by witchboy View Post
    Superboy is a name that people recognize. It would be really challenging to come up with a new name for him that would have half the recognition power.
    So was Robin yet Dick and Jason have moved on from it successfully. You pick a new name and then you use it across all media and voila, that becomes the name people recognize him as. Long as it isn’t absolutely awful like “Drake” then it’s not a problem.

Sounds good, and I would like the same, the problem is what would be his name and status quo at the end.

So was Robin yet Dick and Jason have moved on from it successfully. You pick a new name and then you use it across all media and voila, that becomes the name people recognize him as. Long as it isn’t absolutely awful like “Drake” then it’s not a problem.

The superboy is NOT the reason he has fans, I would say it actually turns off many potential fans of his. He is the ultimate cool guy for his time and age, and calling him boy all the time isn't helping that.

He needs to use the Reign movie or titans of tomorrow suits, add short sleeves, jacket, fingerless gloves, and short messy hair (Jon has the longer messy hair), black S on chest shield. To finish off the change.

Let him have both powersets, don't care if he is more powerful, equal to, or less than a kryptonian, aslong as he has all the TTK goodies plus kryptonian powers.

And its shitty thst Jon gets to interact with lex before kon does, cause kon needs to have both DNA donors in his life, or atleast as a way to show he isn't like them(and of course like them in other ways)

Matt Price, if he is still arpukd can have the superboy name, Imo he has TTK, a cross between the orignals touch TK and the new 52s tactile senses and focus needed.

The thing is though, there's been lots of Robins. Someone has been using the name most of the time for generations.
    If Conner doesn't use the name Superboy, but instead something less recognizable, it doesn't make sense to have the name Superboy be unused. Jon could always use it, but he's already Superman. I don't see where we need another new Superboy either.

The thing is though, there's been lots of Robins. Someone has been using the name most of the time for generations.
    If Conner doesn't use the name Superboy, but instead something less recognizable, it doesn't make sense to have the name Superboy be unused. Jon could always use it, but he's already Superman. I don't see where we need another new Superboy either.
    Because having Conner be Superboy at the same time as Jon is Superman is dumb. Plus why not get a new name? I’m ready to see Kon move into his 20s at least, dude needs a shake up. The YJ nostalgia book failed, they’re moving everyone else forward, why not Kon? I don’t want him to end up like Tim, desperately clinging to a name that doesn’t fit anymore because it is all he has to stay relevant. Give him a new name and build him up.

Besides there have been three Superboy so far: Clark, Kon, and Jon. It’s only 2 less than the number of Robins.

Because having Conner be Superboy at the same time as Jon is Superman is dumb. Plus why not get a new name? I’m ready to see Kon move into his 20s at least, dude needs a shake up. The YJ nostalgia book failed, they’re moving everyone else forward, why not Kon? I don’t want him to end up like Tim, desperately clinging to a name that doesn’t fit anymore because it is all he has to stay relevant. Give him a new name and build him up.

Besides there have been three Superboy so far: Clark, Kon, and Jon. It’s only 2 less than the number of Robins.

Conner Is a character that can make it on his own merits. Little known fact but DC has been holding him back his entire existence, yes even back with kesel, so if they let him be everything thst we know he can be, he will do just fine without a kids name hanging over him. He is a man, or should be, it's time they treat him like it.

Matt Price can be superboy. Imo he is a Cadmus clone created not to be superman, but using the same TTK they used to create kon. That means he would have a mix of the 90s and new 52 TTK, which we have kinda seen in titans academy. I think he is what kon would have been if they didn't want to recreate superman (so not identical looks or heat vision or Superhearing), but also without lex coming in and adding real kryptonian DNA,so yeah he wouldn't be anywhere near as powerful as kon, but doemst mean he wouldn't be powerful, or cool.

If Kon doesn’t get a new name by the end of S4 of YJ, I’m hoping that if there’s a S5 there will be a time skip and Jon will be Superboy and Kon will be Superman or get his own name. Hate the idea of him being Superboy forever.

If Kon doesn’t get a new name by the end of S4 of YJ, I’m hoping that if there’s a S5 there will be a time skip and Jon will be Superboy and Kon will be Superman or get his own name. Hate the idea of him being Superboy forever.

Yeah I hate it to, such character assassination (almost).

Jon as a baby/toddler already has heat vision and flight, so he will be like in the comics and have his powers soon and amped, which leaves kon as the weak superman or superboy still ugh.

Atleast they are playing up his detective skills, next play up his tech skills, get the ring and specs,